KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
should I laugh I got this presented as suggestion on steam store front page just now?
i did as well and immediately downloaded it lol.

gotta wonder though, was anything censored or removed so Steam would let it on their platform? just asking since i see other adult games do that.

Aug 8, 2017

gotta wonder though, was anything censored or removed so Steam would let it on their platform? just asking since i see other adult games do that.
So far I haven't seen anything missing in the Steam version that was in any of the previous versions I've played.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
wonder how long it takes before the outrage pops up
i say not that long. it's an adult game focused on knocking up female monsters or the female lead to make money as its entire premise, added ontop of that the incest the player can take part in. lots of things for those who are not the targeted audience to bitch about.

i expect a kotaku article within a week.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
He "should" only for peoples' sake such as yourself. Others, not so much. He has the support he needs and then a boat load more. There is no reason for him to do things any other way than the way he wants.

This really is the deadest horse ever. People who keep complaining about this and getting upset about it only do themselves a disservice. It's like shaking your fist at the sun because it's too hot outside. Let it be. You're only working yourself up to no end. Let that dead horse Rest In Peace.
I mean he couldn't milk furries for as long if he had a team, right?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017

Valve is inconsistent but nothing about this game has ever struck me as something that would have ever been censored. Most of the time as long as a game doesn't have underage characters, bestiality, or incest it's fine. Rape on the other hand is something they regularly flip flop on so it's always a coin toss if a game has that. They'll probably get a pass on the incest as it's not a story element or anything that has drawn focus, I mean it's made it on patreon this long without any issues. Worst comes to worst he disables sex between relatives and throws a patch up like everyone else.

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
i say not that long. it's an adult game focused on knocking up female monsters or the female lead to make money as its entire premise, added ontop of that the incest the player can take part in. lots of things for those who are not the targeted audience to bitch about.

i expect a kotaku article within a week.
Shiiiieeeetttt. I'm more surprised we didn't get the cucktaku article before it was released on steam.

Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
so are there no such thing as wild males in this game? Do you have to breed a bunch of females before you can get males to breed with them?

fireball98762

Jun 8, 2017
so are there no such thing as wild males in this game? Do you have to breed a bunch of females before you can get males to breed with them?
There are several species with Males included (foxen, vulwargs, dragons, demons, etc) - for other species, either use males of the species I've mentioned, or include futas!

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Do the sex scenes still make them look like lifeless dolls the way they do in the first and fifth preview pic?
Because that's the main thing that holds me back from trying it.
HAHAHAHAHA good one, they have a certain level of emotion while breeding most of the time they have a pocker face :V

Can someone tell me(i left the discord server because it was like: spam,spam,spam, stupid question, spam, spam, more stupid quiestions and so) if DH removed the slim trait because I raised the trait level to 30 and I have not seen a single neph with that trait or it's a bug? Also busty trait only appear with the chubby trait and nothing more, I don't know if he's a fan of flat breasts now and remove the busty trait too or the trait level is buged and he doesn't care to fix it because I saw the problem with the previous public version and the current one is the same.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Can someone tell me if DH removed the slim trait?
It's still there, but if you raise the trait level too much (above five) the chubby trait just becomes so common that waiting for a slim nephelym to spawn you'll fall asleep running around and run into the ends of the world.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I like that it's on steam now, i can just ignore the incremental updates that are too small to get excited about without having to worry about missing any major update, i'll probably check in on this thread once in a while but since the public builds are easily available now i'll just save the mega bandwidth for other projects.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes