icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Code is working.
But only if game started from Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe inside <game folder>\_Windows_x64_DX11\Radiant\Binaries\Win64

Win 8.1

Naga Shark

Dec 23, 2018
I want to play this so bad but I keep getting an error message talking about a global shader being missing. Not only that but it is talking about cooked and uncooked content. What I do?

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
I want to play this so bad but I keep getting an error message talking about a global shader being missing. Not only that but it is talking about cooked and uncooked content. What I do?
That's usually caused by corrupted game or system files or an old graphics card that doesn't have all the required features.

So first try deleting the game files, updating your archiver and unpacking the files again or verifying the game files if Steam version.

Then try running system file checker.

If that doesn't work it's probably the GPU
In case you're on a laptop, try it on a desktop.
If you're on a desktop, get a new graphics card.

If you're on a laptop and don't have desktop, get a desktop or a new gaming laptop.

Valth

Jul 11, 2017
So does anyone know what the % chance of offspring being the mother's race vs the father's race? I thought it would be atleast 50/50 if not weighted towards the mother's race, but it seems to be like 90% chance of the offspring being the father's race, unless there are differences between each race, like if race A is used as a partner, it will have a 90% chance of being race A no matter whether they are the father or mother.

Also are some skin/hair color more dominant than others? I have been trying to breed specific traits onto one of every species, and I found a light blueish colored elf who has all the traits I want and who is a futa, but every offspring with her as the father, has the exact same shade of skin and hair color. Doesn't matter who the mother is, the mother can have pale white skin or dark black skin, the off spring gets the same exact skin color as the futa father.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Since cheats are allowed to use (to acess new content faster i suppose) may i suggest to add another cheat code like:

"Arche Noah" - adds a male and a female of every kind into your homestead! (Hybrids not included)

Would save alot of time for idiots like me who manage to get lost inside a "phone booth" trying to find anything.

Just a suggestion not a (i demand insert fucked up reason here) Request.
But honestly thats a very fine game (just got it on steam) and the moment you charge money for it on steam count me in.

PS: For anyone interested in the incest kink. You can breed till greatgrandchildren which by then they turn sterile. Which i dont advice as they turn smaller by each generation and wont help you in anything. Aside from that happy wincest ^^

Nov 26, 2017
question: can we change semen color? Like make it glow like with some of the monster girls if u have futa active. I want magical nut tooo

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
It's still there, but if you raise the trait level too much (above five) the chubby trait just becomes so common that waiting for a slim nephelym to spawn you'll fall asleep running around and run into the ends of the world.
I knew that but before when raised the trait level the slim trait was more common to see it for example mostly nekos(90%) spawned with that trait last time i played not one appeared. I hope for the next public version this is fixed

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Also are some skin/hair color more dominant than others? I have been trying to breed specific traits onto one of every species, and I found a light blueish colored elf who has all the traits I want and who is a futa, but every offspring with her as the father, has the exact same shade of skin and hair color. Doesn't matter who the mother is, the mother can have pale white skin or dark black skin, the off spring gets the same exact skin color as the futa father.
For skin colors, there is is a limited color palate, also in create a character there is a "color trait" section.
I would recommend creating a large number of monsters with different colors, remember futa cock & beast forms as well.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
I knew that but before when raised the trait level the slim trait was more common to see it for example mostly nekos(90%) spawned with that trait last time i played not one appeared. I hope for the next public version this is fixed
You could use the non-obese preset collection uploaded some ten or so pages back, though it has some errors due to being made in an earlier version.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes