formasual

Jan 17, 2019
One question, how do i do the graphic settings.. I have a shitty pc :/
Under the graphics tab in the settings menu there are minimal settings for graphics. You can choose resolution and an overall setting, e.g. Ultra, High, Medium, Low. Keep going down until you get good enough FPS (look top right when ingame)

Reactions: TTT3

mojeans

May 24, 2018
This message is for the dev.

Hi In the beginning you had to use the milk and the seamen to catch the nephilim, and you actually had to figure out what to do, now u just go to a spot stand still wait for surprise sex, spam your mouse button and done, I don’t see the fun in that and I think That takes a lot of the challenge away in this catch system, and this makes the game a bit boring, but I must say i can see all the work u put in the last year and it’s really starting to come together, hope too see more in the future

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Ol to forget this is a beta when you us ol of max work the game not good^^. (of ol PC)
I have middel and 40-68 fps.
Of max I constantly have hard lags .
And because ne beta is clear that there is still nothing on performce ^ ^ .
Are synonymous still some beauty flaws in it.
Eg. in some sex scenen in the same one is pressed under water even in the levels it can happen that one lies easily in the ground.

but that is not a broken leg as long as it does not smear ^ ^ .
As long as it is reasonably playable you will not complain the rest comes later when se are as good as finished ^ ^

Reactions: passiver10

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
can someone please help me out with the cheat 。。 can't use it in game, only in the main menu can the cheat menu be opened, and there is no money or lust or anything but change character looks... please, help T- T

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
can someone please help me out with the cheat 。。 can't use it in game, only in the main menu can the cheat menu be opened, and there is no money or lust or anything but change character looks... please, help T- T
If you are using an old save, you might not be able to access many of new cheat codes.
It used to be that you, clicked a box that enabled cheats (or typed in enable cheats in the settings at the main menu) and then when you were in the game you pressed O and it gave you money, that was the only cheat.
With the newer versions, you just need to load your game and enter the settings, there will be a section at the very bottom where you can enter cheat codes (one at a time). You might need to click the enter button on the right side, instead of just pressing the enter key.
If you are trying to use an old save, you probably won't be able to access the newer cheat codes. If you are using a new game on the latest release, check your settings. There might be a check box you have to click, but after that, just load your game, go into settings and start entering cheat codes.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
how the spirit form works?
Go into town and into the temple where the Angel/Avatar is where you can sell your creatures/offspring. There will be a new character sitting on a couch, near that NPC. Have sex with that NPC and it will allow you to 'charge' your spirit form and you can alter and change your form as well.
You need to have at least 1 captured Nephlym and you can only change into Nephlym that you have captured. I don't think it is for every creature you have captured, but there are a few that you can change into.

Reactions: tungstenwarrior

Naga Shark

Dec 23, 2018
Okay I am royally upset. I just spent 12 hours downloading this game from every possible location. Including Steam and all of them still give the exact same message.
[The global shader cashe file 'C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam//steamapps/common/Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha/Engin/GlobalShaderCashe-PC3D_SM4.bin' is missing.

You're application is built to load COOKED content. No COOKED content was found; This usually means you did not cook content for this build. It also may indicate missing cooked data for a shader platform(e.g.,OpenGL under Windows): Make sure your platform's packaging settings under this targeted RHI.

Alternatively build and run the UNCOOKED version instead.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Okay I am royally upset. I just spent 12 hours downloading this game from every possible location. Including Steam and all of them still give the exact same message.
[The global shader cashe file 'C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam//steamapps/common/Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha/Engin/GlobalShaderCashe-PC3D_SM4.bin' is missing.

You're application is built to load COOKED content. No COOKED content was found; This usually means you did not cook content for this build. It also may indicate missing cooked data for a shader platform(e.g.,OpenGL under Windows): Make sure your platform's packaging settings under this targeted RHI.

Alternatively build and run the UNCOOKED version instead.
I am going to guess your graphics card does not support DirectX 11

darkman21

Apr 18, 2018
how does the pregnancy work ?

I have several Neph's and the MC pregnant but it doesn't say how long it takes.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I kinda wish the days would end automatically at some point. Being able to just stay in day 1 and keep fucking Nephs for stamina makes things a bit too easy and the time it takes to breed monsters becomes a chore. Still need some work on the gameplay mechanics eh.

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Is there any method to redesign your main character, not their spirit form?
I'm a few hours into this save, and I'd like to change how my main looks.
Also, is there an option to buy new clothes?

rhelives

Aug 7, 2017
This message is for the dev.

Hi In the beginning you had to use the milk and the seamen to catch the nephilim, and you actually had to figure out what to do, now u just go to a spot stand still wait for surprise sex, spam your mouse button and done, I don’t see the fun in that and I think That takes a lot of the challenge away in this catch system, and this makes the game a bit boring, but I must say i can see all the work u put in the last year and it’s really starting to come together, hope too see more in the future
You can disable the surprise sex and use the old fluid system.

Sep 24, 2017
I'm told that you can get collars in the temple in the town, but neither the emissary nor the Leylanna sells them? Although I am able to capture nephelym anyway? Also why is the "seduce" button not doing anything? What does "Raise the trait level" do through the emissary?

Last edited:

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
You used to need the collars many versions ago to capture nephelym. now you can capture without them by sexing a nephelym of the opossite gender, but need them to capture those of your own- give them a fluid (milk or the other one) that would stimulate them, and when they are stimulated enough, put collar on them to capture.

The "Raise trait level" is to increase the chance of wild nephelym spawning with traits and the max amount of traits they get. like a nephelym with a trait that makes their butt or boobs bigger, a trait that makes them more fertile, or a trait that makes them get twice the exp from breeding, etc...

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
A height slider would be a solid add to this game (can't seem to spot one if there is (maybe I'm going blind, lol). Almost all of the NPC females are tall, and protagonist ones are pretty short comparatively. Game has some good potential. Thinking of supporting them next month. Really gorgeous GFX.

CE isn't needed as there are cheat codes for the game to just add money and give infinite lust etc.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes