Jerdog68901

Apr 30, 2017
So I am trying to make a list of best items to use on each creature but so far Harpy Male have nothing they like nor do Female Titans.

Zithan

Jul 3, 2017
A few things I am seeing people not understanding with the recent updates, and "removed content".
I am a programmer so I have a fairly decent understanding of what is likely happening(not actually developing this game means I don't KNOW, just adapting my experience with what the developer has posted publicly).

So I am going to try to explain the issue in (hopefully) a way non-developers could understand.

Before these recent versions, it is likely that each of the monsters and the player models, had their own skeleton structures, unique to each of them, these bones are used in animations(you move the bone, you move that part of the model), which means the animations have to be done for each skeleton.
So for the Foxen and Breeder to have sex, the Foxen skeleton needs an animation, and the Breeder needs an animation, and they have to be specially made for each other to interact properly, so that is Foxen-to-Breeder animation, and Breeder-to-Foxen animation, 2 animations so far.
Now you add in the Bovaur, now you need Bovaur-to-Breeder and Breeder-to-Bovaur animations, but what about Foxen? Well, now you need Bovaur-to-Foxen and Foxen-to-Bovaur animations as well, so now we have 6 animations.
Now add in the Vulwarg, now you need Vul-to-Breeder, Breeder-to-Vul, Vul-to-Foxen, Foxen-to-Vul, Bovaur-to-Vul and Vul-to-Bovaur, 6 new animations, now we have 12 animations total.

Hopefully people can see how out of hand that is starting to get, keeping in mind, this is for ONE sex position between the various models, if you wanted to add another position, that is 12 more animations you need to go through and add, and this is only taking 4 characters into account with fixed genders.
What would happen if you now let each species be both male and female?
Now you need a whole 'nother set of animations.
I also forgot about same species animations.... Foxen-to-Foxen(twice, one male animation, one female animation), for each species....see how much of a mess this is?

Now on to the new system, instead of each species having its own skeletons, the developer creates a universal skeleton that all species use, and all genders(except maybe the big blessed nephelyms, but those are few anyway and I think only interact with the player?).
Then for each position, you just need an animation for both parties, using the same skeleton, so, 2 animations.

Then, all the species that adapt the skeleton(which iirc is all of them) can now use this position, saving time, effort, and game resources(lowers file size and memory footprint), which means more content in the long run(and probably accelerate development time now that the system is in place), and that, is ultimately a win-win.

For anyone who actually took the time to read that, thank you :) And if you still don't understand/believe it, just wait a few more months and come back, as long as the developer continues on with this and doesn't slack off, there should be a lot more content for you to check out.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
That's fine and I can understand it all, but my beef with this game is that you need some kind of guide just to get an idea of what you are meant to be doing, let alone how to win at it. I didn't even see a list of what keys do what on the game. I found that out between reading the pages on here and trial and error. It shouldn't be that bloody mysterious.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
A few things I am seeing people not understanding with the recent updates, and "removed content".
I am a programmer so I have a fairly decent understanding of what is likely happening(not actually developing this game means I don't KNOW, just adapting my experience with what the developer has posted publicly).

So I am going to try to explain the issue in (hopefully) a way non-developers could understand.

Before these recent versions, it is likely that each of the monsters and the player models, had their own skeleton structures, unique to each of them, these bones are used in animations(you move the bone, you move that part of the model), which means the animations have to be done for each skeleton.
So for the Foxen and Breeder to have sex, the Foxen skeleton needs an animation, and the Breeder needs an animation, and they have to be specially made for each other to interact properly, so that is Foxen-to-Breeder animation, and Breeder-to-Foxen animation, 2 animations so far.
Now you add in the Bovaur, now you need Bovaur-to-Breeder and Breeder-to-Bovaur animations, but what about Foxen? Well, now you need Bovaur-to-Foxen and Foxen-to-Bovaur animations as well, so now we have 6 animations.
Now add in the Vulwarg, now you need Vul-to-Breeder, Breeder-to-Vul, Vul-to-Foxen, Foxen-to-Vul, Bovaur-to-Vul and Vul-to-Bovaur, 6 new animations, now we have 12 animations total.

Hopefully people can see how out of hand that is starting to get, keeping in mind, this is for ONE sex position between the various models, if you wanted to add another position, that is 12 more animations you need to go through and add, and this is only taking 4 characters into account with fixed genders.
What would happen if you now let each species be both male and female?
Now you need a whole 'nother set of animations.
I also forgot about same species animations.... Foxen-to-Foxen(twice, one male animation, one female animation), for each species....see how much of a mess this is?

Now on to the new system, instead of each species having its own skeletons, the developer creates a universal skeleton that all species use, and all genders(except maybe the big blessed nephelyms, but those are few anyway and I think only interact with the player?).
Then for each position, you just need an animation for both parties, using the same skeleton, so, 2 animations.

Then, all the species that adapt the skeleton(which iirc is all of them) can now use this position, saving time, effort, and game resources(lowers file size and memory footprint), which means more content in the long run(and probably accelerate development time now that the system is in place), and that, is ultimately a win-win.

For anyone who actually took the time to read that, thank you :) And if you still don't understand/believe it, just wait a few more months and come back, as long as the developer continues on with this and doesn't slack off, there should be a lot more content for you to check out.
So... this developer started this project by complicating his life in this way and now he/she understood that using a skeleton for every race in this game, works as intended.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beware, I'm not.. insulting him or something like that, for those of you that start to get triggered by this. Just saying that he/she should've started using this "method" long before he planned the other updates (or after the first update he/she made, realizing that doing in this way would've take a long time and also creating a mess) - because then, all of a sudden, the game returned to his "initial" state and now he is making.. everything from the beginning in a certain sense if I understood correctly.

Zithan

Jul 3, 2017
So... this developer started this project by complicating his life in this way and now he/she understood that using a skeleton for every race in this game, works as intended.

Beware, I'm not.. insulting him or something like that, for those of you that start to get triggered by this. Just saying that he/she should've started using this "method" long before he planned the other updates (or after the first update he/she made, realizing that doing in this way would've take a long time and also creating a mess) - because then, all of a sudden, the game returned to his "initial" state and now he is making.. everything from the beginning in a certain sense if I understood correctly.
I agree, something like this is a rookie mistake, I mean, I assume he had experience before starting this project(That is the impression I get), but maybe it is his first time running his own project, I don't know, and maybe I am not correct, as I haven't looked into the games assets to confirm.

I just thought about seeing if I could check the older version with the new one to see if I was correct, but my old NAS(Network Attached Storage) died, so I would need to redownload the older version.

Most games are built that way though, as characters typically don't need to sync up with anothers animation, so for different monsters they are given their own skeletons, so I can kind of see how the mistake can happen, maybe it just didn't cross his mind until after he had a bunch done, and he was thinking "this is still workable", cause he had supporters, and wanted to keep pumping out new content for them, rather then delaying new content, you can kind of see how it just snowballs.
I dunno, just figured I would chime in with my knowledge as it sounds like now that he has finished the new systems, I am excited to see new content again for this game.
And I have spent many times myself essentially scrapping and rewriting entire systems from scratch before because I came across something that either forced a lot of work and "hacks" to push forward, or I just rewrite it to remove the flaw in the initial design, sometimes its hard to throw away work.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
how do you catch it, how do you get it?
Thank you
I assume you mean to ask how you catch monsters. First you need things to capture them with; collars and the like. You also need something to make them capturable; which is mostly milk or semen. Both of these things can be bought from NPCs in the village area. After you have that, explore until you find one of the statues floating in the air. Walk around underneath it, and soon enough you'll encounter a monster. Then one of the milks or semen (different ones have different levels of effectiveness, depending on the monster) and after you've done that enough you can capture them.

I swear there used to be a tutorial or explanation of all that somewhere. Could've been in the dialogue from the first NPC, or perhaps it was on Patreon somewhere.

To add to what Zithan has already said, it could be that the developer intentionally chose to use different skeletons to begin with. The reason that I think that is because the first H-scenes were much more interesting than what we have now. And back then we also had less human-like monsters, which was better as well, in my opinion.

You could say that using different skeletons is quality over quantity, and the way it's set up now is quantity over quality. Either way, I hope the more monster-like monsters make a return soon, as well as more interesting positions.

daomen

Jan 11, 2018
I can not open the game. When i open the .exe i get the fatal error. What i nedeed to do.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
It's just another testing build, by the looks of it. Don't get your hopes up for anything good.
Pretty sure the subsequent public news post details what we may expect in the alpha build. I wouldn't mind having a peak at some of these things.
  • 5 New color schemes for each variant.
  • Breeding system now lets you choose the "giver" and "receiver".
  • Doggy sex position now supports large giver with normal receiver.
  • Far superior UI with moveable/resizable windows.

dubura

May 10, 2017
all work very little reward i cant do shit in this game if you buy the wrong thing on the first day you screwed and you have no way to get more money

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes