Jenggo

Dec 4, 2017
not sure but if you load your save into this iirc there is a lust option. You can also alter your credit amounts (its like 50k to buy everything outright irrc)
thanks man. i tried it and it works. tried to change the lust value to 999999 but looks like its limited to just 10000,still much better than just 1600

Last edited:

XolaTiber

Nov 5, 2017
Apparently this game doesn't run on my PC, since I have DirectX Runtime 12. Not 11. Too bad.
Works for me! GTX1080TI and its all good! DirectX 12 still runs DirectX 5 to 12! (Also a retro Gamers)
Would be nice to have more video settings for 4K and VIVE res settings

Reactions: Led

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Same, walked through the whole map and found no one. Could it be that we need to buy their house before they spawn on the map?
Yes, I think someone else mentioned nothing will spawn until you have a house for them.

After I got the Foxen house built, I was able to capture a foxen and breed with it.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
let me check if there's something new. just for u guys! its not like i want to play it or anything!

From .640 to this one i found nothing new, from what i tested only some new options in character creation i guess. skip this if u played .640

Forgot to write this: doggy is still the only style available
Thanks for letting us know. Seems like it really isn't worth it to play alpha versions of this game.

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
which is a shame. Before the dev did a bunch of rework to char creation he was pumping out 1 animation a week.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I saw new textures (most noticeably the green one), and randomized nephelym seems to be working now. I saw no new positions or size combinations, or new feral forms. If you want to have a little more varied nephelym in your stock you can check it out.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
This game looks interesting, but to be frank, I've got absolutely no idea what I'm doing, what I should be doing and how to do either. Keys I've figured out by trial and error, but everything else is a mystery.

I've now read all 18 pages of this thread and I've got a better idea, but should one really have to read all of this to get a notion of how to play a game? Even Spectrum games back in the 1980s came with instructions so that you could make a start on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcane666

mr. placeholdr

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone else having an issue with menus? when talking to Amber-Mae it resets after a second to the buy tab and foxen collar and will sell you that instead of the item you click.

And where are the saves located? I see nothing in the folder or appdata

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Anyone else having an issue with menus? when talking to Amber-Mae it resets after a second to the buy tab and foxen collar and will sell you that instead of the item you click.

And where are the saves located? I see nothing in the folder or appdata
\AppData\Local\BOTN

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes