Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
What do female vulwargs like? I feel like there's a bug because i've tried foxen, vulwarg, and bouven semen and non of it works.

Bouven milk and titan semen is the stuff.

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Camilla hasn't been re-added yet, you need to feed the monster you're trying to capture either semen or milk. Different races like different variations. EG. - Male Vulwargs love Foxen milk and like Vulwarg milk
Sweet thanks :>

Raggfreagglagg

Aug 12, 2017
why is this game like not free yet while i was playing.. a lot of things i cant do in this game while you guys can.. what do i do to get full version of it for free

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Last version that I played from here had another race...cant remember which but I had the same problem...couldnt change the race to human...maybe it was a test build to test the playability of the race. guessing that its not actually implemented yet but planned.
Or it was just to showcase the revised race....just a guess.
That was indeed a test build. If you kept up with what the creator is posting on Patreon, then you'd know that they have been working on a complete redo of the way characters work. While they were working on that, they'd release the occasional test build that shows a particular race off.

So basically nothing new?
If you truly think that's the case, then you haven't been paying attention to the development of this game. Sure, there's nothing new to do in the most recent build compared to the most "complete" build yet, but there has been a lot of work put into the way characters work, as I said above. This means that for now the races all look more human than animal, and that there's only one pose in this build.

I'm not saying that pretty much completely redoing most of the game was the right decision, but at least it's happened relatively early on in the development life cycle. And I think that improvements such as these, ones that aren't necessarily visible to the player, can improve ease of development and maintainability among other things. I'm pretty sure the creator has posted their reason for this big revamp a long while back. Go look it up if you're curious.

I think it's still lacking of animations, would be nice a list about all the existing ones
As far as I know, there's only a single animation in the latest build. This is because all creatures use the same "base", which made it so they had to redo the animations more or less.

why is this game like not free yet while i was playing.. a lot of things i cant do in this game while you guys can
What things are you talking about? Are you sure you're playing the latest public build?

Raggfreagglagg

Aug 12, 2017
That was indeed a test build. If you kept up with what the creator is posting on Patreon, then you'd know that they have been working on a complete redo of the way characters work. While they were working on that, they'd release the occasional test build that shows a particular race off.

If you truly think that's the case, then you haven't been paying attention to the development of this game. Sure, there's nothing new to do in the most recent build compared to the most "complete" build yet, but there has been a lot of work put into the way characters work, as I said above. This means that for now the races all look more human than animal, and that there's only one pose in this build.

I'm not saying that pretty much completely redoing most of the game was the right decision, but at least it's happened relatively early on in the development life cycle. And I think that improvements such as these, ones that aren't necessarily visible to the player, can improve ease of development and maintainability among other things. I'm pretty sure the creator has posted their reason for this big revamp a long while back. Go look it up if you're curious.

As far as I know, there's only a single animation in the latest build. This is because all creatures use the same "base", which made it so they had to redo the animations more or less.

What things are you talking about? Are you sure you're playing the latest public build?
I think this game should be played online.. because last time i played it offline i bacame a wolf for some reason.. but i really wanted this game to be offline.. any other sollution??

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Apparently this game doesn't run on my PC, since I have DirectX Runtime 12. Not 11. Too bad.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone have a list of what works on every monster? (yes i'm that lazy, please don't judge)
same kind of cum and milk of the monster... simple as that. same for collar and house etc... its not hard to understand

kiggles

Jun 28, 2017
So the issue I'm running into is that the game seems to only allow me to buy foxen collars and whatever is at the top of the list

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I think this game should be played online.. because last time i played it offline i bacame a wolf for some reason.. but i really wanted this game to be offline.. any other sollution??
What do you mean, the game should be played online? As far as I know the game does not have any online features. You can only play the game offline. Last time you played it you were a wolf because you were probably playing a test build.

Madders

Aug 1, 2017
i need guide to play . :(:(
Talk to the elf then go to the village talk to the fist female you see there you buy two voxen collars and four bovar milk, then talk to the other female and buy a voxen habitat, capture two voxen females in the area that is located past the village behind the stream, you can figure the rest out from there.

bigspy19

Jul 19, 2017
Talk to the elf then go to the village talk to the fist female you see there you buy two voxen collars and four bovar milk, then talk to the other female and buy a voxen habitat, capture two voxen females in the area that is located past the village behind the stream, you can figure the rest out from there.
thank , I will try it.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes