Led

Jul 16, 2017
its uncensored...

and way more better than the first release, you cancustomize your characters pretty well and its nice game ( graphism and smooth )

i keep an eye on it again
So only the screenshots are censored, then?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So only the screenshots are censored, then?
yep. here pic of the game.. not censored as you can see.. monster are not censored too

edit : its just a pic lol, i dont know how to post pic on the webiste without hosting the pic in another website :/

Reactions: Led

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
i dont understand how to catch a pet.... i have the items, when i select it it say something like "it isnt enougth bablabla" , action do nothing and i just can leave or let the timing end .. o_O

also, no gallery in this release ?

big change compared to the first time i played it btw
you need to feed the female sperm and males milk to catch them every type monster react to sperm/milk just try diffrent item samples.....

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
you need to feed the female sperm and males milk to catch them every type monster react to sperm/milk just try diffrent item samples.....
well i try to catch a female fox... but everytime i try with cum it say "its not enougth and etc.." and nothing change, item still in inventory, bar didnt grow but timing go down and i cant do anything..

i guess i have a bug...

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
What I genuinely dislike about these Breeding games with Monsters is that pregnancy doesn't exist. And if it would only last a week or whatever.

The breeding is always instantaneously and has a way too high probability.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The animations for the player character (running, jumping...) are fine for female/futa, but... for males that of course use the same, looks terrible.

ACP

Apr 18, 2017
I feel like I must be doing something wrong or misunderstanding something.

• Start it up. Runs fine.
  • Create Character.
  • Talk to the elf and she tells me to see Camilla.
  • I go to the town and talk to the shopkeeper and the builder.
  • I investigate the temple. No Camilla. Nor in the town anywhere I can see.
  • No Nephalym anywhere in the world. I am assuming I have to learn how to catch them first.
Anyone care to tell me how I am being stupid?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I think that is no Camilla in this version, in order to capture mosters you have to first buy collars to the diferent species, you can start whit foxes/wolves, to thame them you need buy semen for girls and milk for males and you have to buy their respectives houses. so when you got all this, look for the floating statues around the world and just keep running on circles in the floating statue area until one moster appears. So you can start to thame them with the semen/milk and when their lust is enought you can use a collar to capture one. They will automatically appear on their houses. hoppe you understand my English hahahaha.

Reactions: muttdoggy and ACP

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I feel like I must be doing something wrong or misunderstanding something.

• Start it up. Runs fine.
  • Create Character.
  • Talk to the elf and she tells me to see Camilla.
  • I go to the town and talk to the shopkeeper and the builder.
  • I investigate the temple. No Camilla. Nor in the town anywhere I can see.
  • No Nephalym anywhere in the world. I am assuming I have to learn how to catch them first.
Anyone care to tell me how I am being stupid?
for catch some monsters, you need to build the house for them
exempl, build the fox house for catch fox monsters, or they will not spawn

Reactions: ACP

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so nothing new? just a copy paste from the last alpha with a few character redesigns.
Do all the species have breeding animations in this? I remember half of them didn't have any.

tutuku

Oct 30, 2017
so nothing new? just a copy paste from the last alpha with a few character redesigns.
Do all the species have breeding animations in this? I remember half of them didn't have any.
I think it's still lacking of animations, would be nice a list about all the existing ones

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Where is Camilla guys. been to the town & Temple.
I have builded houses for the monster but can't do actions and they resist my collar .

Last edited:

whoanell

Nov 26, 2016
Where is Camilla guys. been to the town & Temple.
I have builded houses for the monster but can't do actions and they resist my collar .
Camilla hasn't been re-added yet, you need to feed the monster you're trying to capture either semen or milk. Different races like different variations. EG. - Male Vulwargs love Foxen milk and like Vulwarg milk

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes