bifffffffffffffffff

Nov 14, 2017
Help!! My game just says your app was built to run cooked content and says my stuff is uncooked or something, does anyone know why this happens?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You forgot to turn the oven on??? LMAO
A few possible reasons.. one is that there are spaces in the file name. Replace the spaces with _ and re-run. If that doesn't work, check your graphics drivers. If they're up to date, then the game download must have gotten corrupt somehow.

bifffffffffffffffff

Nov 14, 2017
You forgot to turn the oven on??? LMAO
A few possible reasons.. one is that there are spaces in the file name. Replace the spaces with _ and re-run. If that doesn't work, check your graphics drivers. If they're up to date, then the game download must have gotten corrupt somehow.
How do i check my graphics drivers ;-; also the first result for the download is the correct version right?

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
@
Just re-download it again and hope for the best. Version 0.610 is the one with the most content as of yet.

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
There is Wild Life, Sinful Empire and Magical investigation of meridiana. Embershards is also good so far but its only small demo. For the breeding part , there is either cloud meadows or breeding season.

Reactions: bifffffffffffffffff

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
anyone know a different 3d game similar to this or just one you would recommend?
Well as far as 3d games go, Abandoned: A Tale of Forgotten Lives is one of the best out there imo. It's not like this game as in a breeder game, but is 3d, not pre-rendered images. It also has a decent amount of content and stuff to do.

Most of the 3d games on this site are essentially tech demos like Breeders of the Nephelym, Wild Life, Viking's Daughter, Magical Investigation and etc. Abandoned: A Tale of Forgotten Lives stands out from these since there is actually some content and story to see.

Reactions: bifffffffffffffffff

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Anyone have LowLevelFatalError like me, can't play this game anymore. Tested on all version

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
I think I can forgive the huge gap between releases after reading his post. I'm usually pretty jaded and quick to distrust people on patreon, but honestly im kinda impressed with how much he just redid and its pretty rare for one person to even be willing to keep at it for so long.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Nice, does anyone have a list of what items increase desire on which races? I'm throwing semen at their faces like a crazy madman and I usually get the "not very stimulating" lol

Also, it seems the teleport system is gone? you gotta walk to the other side of the amp to catch them?

ISven

May 19, 2017
Nice, does anyone have a list of what items increase desire on which races? I'm throwing semen at their faces like a crazy madman and I usually get the "not very stimulating" lol

Also, it seems the teleport system is gone? you gotta walk to the other side of the amp to catch them?
Try to use Milk for increase desire, it's working good for me

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes