muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I've never tried this game before, I've been roaming around for the last 30 minutes and I haven't found a single thing to do. lmao
I'm probably doing something wrong or some shit, my breeder ain't even human, it's a wolf and I can't appear to find a way to change the race. lmao
Is it because I need build 0.610 to run the 0.635 with stuff in it?
No.. He's rebuilding and adding to the game in pieces after .610 public version.
The .610 public version is a game. It's got a town, a ranch, and altars linking areas where you can capture the monsters. On your ranch, you have a breeding area where you can breed the captured creatures. All over the ranch, you have areas you can build that house them and you can visit and milk them.
Starting with the .615 version, he began to redo the customization menu and has rebuilt it from there.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I've never tried this game before, I've been roaming around for the last 30 minutes and I haven't found a single thing to do. lmao
I'm probably doing something wrong or some shit, my breeder ain't even human, it's a wolf and I can't appear to find a way to change the race. lmao
You're not doing anything wrong. It's just that all the builds past version 0.610 are testing builds. Meaning that they are stripped down versions of the game made for testing a particular feature the dev is working on. If you want a proper game, or at least as much as there is available, go play 0.610. It has the most content so far.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so this is... a downgrade of the original version? LAME
won't even waste any bandwidth on this.

gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
least you can move.. i cant even get that to work

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
hey I dont know if im stupid or something but when i start a new game i can only play as a female idk what race it is. I wanna play as a female human breeder :(

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
To the developers of the game ,
The game seems to be made only for 64 bit OS and being the owner of a 32 bit OS system certainly doesn't help in this situation. Can you guys future updates for 32 bit systems too ?
I'm sure that there must be lot of users with 32 bit systems. Thanks in advance. Peace.

hassanshabib

May 22, 2017
To the developers of the game ,
The game seems to be made only for 64 bit OS and being the owner of a 32 bit OS system certainly doesn't help in this situation. Can you guys future updates for 32 bit systems too ?
I'm sure that there must be lot of users with 32 bit systems. Thanks in advance. Peace.
1. The developer probably won't read that here.
2. Anyway, there is nothing he could do about it: Unreal Engine 4 (the games engine) does not support 32bit systems.

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
1. The developer probably won't read that here.
2. Anyway, there is nothing he could do about it: Unreal Engine 4 (the games engine) does not support 32bit systems.
Oh... OK. That's too bad. Anyways , thanks for the info.BTW , how can we get in touch with the developers ? Any forums or sites... ?

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
No reason for him to keep posting random junk tweaks, even a patron would just shrug at this. Been months since a real build. Needs to get a real build one out and implement something, anything.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
I hate to say it but each new version leaves me more disappointed than the last.

Look, this game has the POTENTIAL to be fucking incredible. It's stunning. The concept is cool. The genre it falls into isn't oversaturated already. And honestly the game just works... depending on which month it is.

But these incremental updates often REMOVE more than they add. I remember playing a working build like four months ago that had a legit battle/capture system, a breeding system, NPC's, and halfway decent dialogue (for how little content there actually was), but the last few updates have completely removed any character but the player and that reduces the game down to a literal sandbox where it's just you, running around a big, open world with absolutely nothing to do. Which would be fine... if we weren't calling this version 0.635, and almost a year into development, and ALREADY HAD THOSE FEATURES AND MECHANICS IN PREVIOUS VERSIONS. The bloody character creation menu isn't even fully functional! These are very basic checkboxes to make sure your game has ticked before you make it available to folks and this just isn't happening.

I get it. Something of this magnitude takes a lot of time. But you don't see Wild Life (similar concept, same engine) CONSTANTLY taking one step forward and like six steps back. It's slow... but it's ACTUAL PROGRESS.

I guess it's BECAUSE the game could be SO GOOD that I'm so frustrated with how little is actually getting done in it.

Reactions: Lore77

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
But these incremental updates often REMOVE more than they add.
People keep saying this, but I don't quite think it's true. Yes, there is less to do in the testing builds than there is in the public build of version 0.610. But they are called testing builds for a reason. They are so that the dev can test the character creator, and their new way of making monsters. Just because something is not present in the latest build does not mean that it has been removed. It's just that the testing builds are an isolated place to try out a particular feature the dev is working on.

It has indeed been long since there has been a proper demo with actual gameplay, but at this point it's pretty much what I expect from a Patreon H-game. Or really any H-game for that matter. Developing games takes time. A lot of time. Especially if it's just a few people, or even just one person working on it.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

hassanshabib

May 22, 2017
Oh... OK. That's too bad. Anyways , thanks for the info.BTW , how can we get in touch with the developers ? Any forums or sites... ?
Apart from Patreon?
He is more active on Discord:

Reactions: sam47

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there I start the game and I'm given a wolf-like character, I remember last version I could easily choose a human male. How do I do this? am I blind? thanks in advance!

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi there I start the game and I'm given a wolf-like character, I remember last version I could easily choose a human male. How do I do this? am I blind? thanks in advance!
I assume you're playing the testing build. It's discussed many times already. If you want the most complete experience, just play the public demo.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes