ISven

May 19, 2017
Does someone know if we only can play as human male/female only or be something else (maybe one of the enemies that can be encountered) later?
For moment we can play only humans.

it would be necessary to ask the creator of the game.

OLU

May 6, 2017
anyone have cg or something like that. I am unable to play this game because it crashes my computer.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
anyone have cg or something like that. I am unable to play this game because it crashes my computer.
As far as I know, there are no CG whatsoever. Only animations directly inside the game!
(unless in these last builds something has changed. It's from.. 0.608 and something that I don't play this title anymore since there's nothing more interesting lately)

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Question about the game: Do you have the option to turn on & off certain fetishes ie, No Futa or No Males?

hassanshabib

May 22, 2017
How do I make my character mine started as a bull and I cannot change him to human?
These builds are called "TESTING" for a reason. The content is very very limited. If you want a full game you have to wait for the next public release. Even though it might take another year.

Jul 26, 2017
"Testing" doesn't mean removing all the god damn content and milking the payment cycles on patreon because the developer(s) are/is too god damn lazy to finish the game or provide any new scenes.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Ppl really enjoy B.ing about free stuff , if you are a patreon you can easily just stop supporting him if you feel milked
The devs have no obligations towards leeches , just be grateful there are people nice to share those builds with everyone, the changes since the last public build do show improvements, is not like the devs are jaking it off

Jul 26, 2017
Not sure what you're talking about. We appreciate the people sending us links to the builds, however what we dont appreciate is the developers removing all the good previous content for no reason and calling it an "update" when all it is, is a retraction.

Also, I'm not pledged to the creator on patreon. However, if you spend a shit ton of time "working" on a new build and release it, only to have said build remove a ton of content, then it seems like they're milking the popularity of their game for more money.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes