Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Okay, I have a report.

Pros:
You can fiddle with the character creator and it won't crash.
You can start a new game.
There is a sprint function.
The Female Breeder's run animation has changed slightly, as has her jump animation.

Cons:
You can't do much of anything else.
There's no Dickstones.
The town is now empty.
This means you can't even capture anything.

hiddenfire

Jun 11, 2017
Okay, I have a report.

Pros:
You can fiddle with the character creator and it won't crash.
You can start a new game.
There is a sprint function.
The Female Breeder's run animation has changed slightly, as has her jump animation.

Cons:
You can't do much of anything else.
There's no Dickstones.
The town is now empty.
This means you can't even capture anything.
You are right Patron site i see this is the '' Alpha '' if is that so start with like this '' Alpha '' this game already die xD

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, he did say a while ago that for optimisation purposes and speed of development that he had to completely retool the skeletons. And that the character creator was giving him problems.
Now that it works, perhaps the Testing Build will continue the rebuild of the game's main mechanics.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
It looks ok , but having to alt f4 to exit the game is quite the bother :pokerFace: , atleast he/she/it/we could have added the ingame esc menu to be able to quit
How to sprint btw ? Shift? i only saw that now you are able to jump and controlling the character feels smoother , tnx in advance , i won't start the game another time jus tto see which is the sprint

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ok thanks the for reports. May I suggest we continue to hold off updating the OP until there's a sex anim of sorts???
The version in the OP has several sex animations and quite a few captures you can do. That's the reason I'm hesitant to update the OP since that's going way too far backwards.

Reactions: sniff3005

Shinebee

Jul 27, 2017
Which version are you trying to run? Did the game run in previous version?
The game requires some common prerequisites. Check them out on his patreon page:
I think it was the newest version at time of my last post, and it was the first time I had ever run it.

hassanshabib

May 22, 2017
I think it was the newest version at time of my last post, and it was the first time I had ever run it.
I assume you have a 64bit windows installation?

You shouldn't run the "BOTN-Win64-Shipping.exe" directly. There should be another ~500KiB "BOTN.exe" in the root of the directory.

And here is the required runtimes mentioned earlier:

Kobalt

Jul 25, 2017
Gotta say I'm pretty happy that the idea of "Breeding Season" is going to be continued in an even batter way than the original. Also the graphics are great for an early version of an game like this. :D

hassanshabib

May 22, 2017
HElp me pls game is (the progem cant start because api. Ms.win.crt.runtime)system error
Are you on a Windows 64bit System with DX11 Support? (to check: WindowsKey+R "dxdiag")

If this is the case: You might need to install the required runtimes for UnrealEngine 4 games.

The "VS2015_x64_Runtime" in the MEGA folder above should fix that problem.

You might want to download this directly from Microsoft. (make sure to pick the x64 version)

Last edited:

George Orr

Jul 1, 2017
Same place as the wolves

Forest, but make sure you get under the floating shiney angelic statues. Those are the spots.

Monster locations
Fox + wolf: in the forest
demons: Enclave
harpy, snake (F/M) : desert
Elite Kraken Aka a cuter ursula from little mermaid: Down the desert to the beach
Cows (F/M? not encountered) : behind your bar
Titans: up the mountain
Angels (F/M) further up the mountain

How to catch, use the harvests from your monsters (or buy them) to get the lust up. Different species require different amounts. Some don't like getting semen, others love it. Experiment, got no list made (yet)
Then throw the required item and tada, hot sexy fox girl i choose you

PS. Cheat engine works folks. My personal favourite is ofcourse the money cheat and 5x speed for walking around the HUGE map.
I got the money. How do you get the 5x speed?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's true, but before you click the big download button be aware that it's a Testing Build.
This means there's more than likley still some bugs. That's why there's also a Public Build in the works - as many bugs as humanly possible are going to be fixed before the release. *Patiently waits for a Public Build*

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
So what would be the latest build that has no bugs?, the last "public" build that was released before this new version that is just comming out with bugs.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes