Maxsion wood

Jun 9, 2017
Can someone help me when i play for a while and the game said that my D3D not found or broken what is it mean
how ican i fix it please hlep me3

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'd suggest waiting until there's a solid release that doesn't ctd or freeze.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
holy fuck guis i hopes this helps

Been reading alot of dudes worried about being trolled.

Kept reading to stand under that floating fat-titted statues... and I did this but it kept saying "you dont have enough room blah blah blah"

So after about 10 min of scanning these forums I tabbed back in to the game, i was standing under the statue and nothing had happened. so, 30 seconds away from rage quiting, i took 5 steps forward and out of fuckin NO where a female foxen like... tp'd out of the ground. which got me thinking... You are not (at least in this build) going to see a foxen and say "oh shit there it is" and run up to it to engage it, you go to the specific breeding locations (fat tit fairys) and you apply your attractant (if you bought some) and basically walk around until "pokemon style" you hit a "battle".

more details as i figure out this unexplained turd sandwich. (it really isnt a turd sandwich)

*edit*

I just caught a female Foxen. Use Vulwarg semen for Female Foxen and use the Foxen Milk for Males. BOOM BITCH.

*Last Edit* I have found animations for Vulwargs. NOT foxen. bug? or not finished? i guess ill keep playing...
I've found that running back and forth from one end of the area to the other while passing under the statue to be quite effective in generating encounters.
There are some animations made for the Foxen, but it's not a complete set yet. DH is retooling the whole game to make things a lot easier and faster (for him, not us) so development will be smoother and more tasty.
I don't play the male breeder, so I can only tell you what I know is there: (some pulled from Patreon posts)
Male Breeder with Female Bovaur
Female Breeder with Vulwarg
Futa
Breeder with Female Bovaur
Female Foxen with Male Breeder
Female Seraph with Female Demon
Male Vulwarg with Female Foxen

I think this is what's currently in place.
EDIT: The only reason the Futa Breeder only has one animation so far is that it's a very recent addition. I'm almost certain the Female Breeder has another animation set, but I don't know what it is yet.

MonsterDonger

Jul 22, 2017
For people that used cheat engine to give themselves money: how did you figure out what address was for player money? I know you have to plug in your money value, but there were thousands of results no matter how much I had at a given time. I'd appreciate if you revealed the method you used to narrow it down.

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
For people that used cheat engine to give themselves money: how did you figure out what address was for player money? I know you have to plug in your money value, but there were thousands of results no matter how much I had at a given time. I'd appreciate if you revealed the method you used to narrow it down.
Following the Cheat Engine tutorial helps a lot. I also had no idea how to do it without a cheat table, but all you have to do is enter your current value (money for example), scan it, then change the value ingame (sell or buy something), then enter the new value (of money) and press next scan. Just keep going like that until you narrow it down to just 1 (it usually only takes 2-3 changes).

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm gonna hold off on updating .630 because every time I find it, it's broken somehow.

Shinebee

Jul 27, 2017
When I try to run the exe, I keep getting
couldn't start;
"c:\users...\BOTN-Win64-Shipping.exe"
CreateProcess() returned 2.

What have I done wrong?

hassanshabib

May 22, 2017
When I try to run the exe, I keep getting
couldn't start;
"c:\users...\BOTN-Win64-Shipping.exe"
CreateProcess() returned 2.

What have I done wrong?
Which version are you trying to run? Did the game run in previous version?
The game requires some common prerequisites. Check them out on his patreon page:

hiddenfire

Jun 11, 2017
thank you so much mate i will waiting for this upload i hope this time we can '' Start Game '' lol

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes