Draghough

May 26, 2017
Not sure what you're talking about. We appreciate the people sending us links to the builds, however what we dont appreciate is the developers removing all the good previous content for no reason and calling it an "update" when all it is, is a retraction.

Also, I'm not pledged to the creator on patreon. However, if you spend a shit ton of time "working" on a new build and release it, only to have said build remove a ton of content, then it seems like they're milking the popularity of their game for more money.

Maybe reading those 2 public announcements will give you some insight on why "removed all the god damn content"
If you miss said content you can still play on the last public version or even 0.615 even thought it's buggy and may crash

Reactions: hassanshabib

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wow.. that was a little weird. Only vulwarg MC and partial breeding anims.. only doggystyle is available. And running around the farm can lead to momentary freezes when selecting items. That made me shut it down. I'm waiting for another version. There is a line in the start screen that says 0.610 has the most content so far.

Axel84525

Sep 2, 2017
Someone can help me?
When i try to launch the game,the follow message appears:
"Failed to opern descriptor file '../../Breeders of The Nephelym v.0635A/BOTN.uproject"
What should i do?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
The newest version is another preview, not the real game. So stop your bellyaching. Get the public version for a complete experience, hes doing what I too do when I am working on a large project. I compartmentalise as much as possible, basically creating each feature that can act as a stand alone on its own and then adding them in when the feature is done. This way old bugs that would be fixed as the project moves along would not interfere with what I was currently working on.

And no, those kinds of bugs arent the type you just "fix", they're usually bugs that makes the program crash because they require future components to be done first, but those components are no where ready to be made or would be too time consuming to make.

mhutchins

Aug 3, 2017
where can i get a version that i can play all i can do as a male character i run around i cant even find a single npc

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
where can i get a version that i can play all i can do as a male character i run around i cant even find a single npc
On the patreon, roll down and find it, or open the spoiler at the end of the post on the first page, i think the version is 610 (The playable one)

MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
Can someone help me? When I try to load the game it says I have UNCOOKED data and I can't play. Can someone please tell me how to fix it if you know how to?

gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
when i go into new game why cant i move? all i can do is LMB move camera and zoom out a slightly? ive tried WASD and other keybinds that someone posted on first page but nothing works

fukmada

May 3, 2017
I've never tried this game before, I've been roaming around for the last 30 minutes and I haven't found a single thing to do. lmao
I'm probably doing something wrong or some shit, my breeder ain't even human, it's a wolf and I can't appear to find a way to change the race. lmao
Is it because I need build 0.610 to run the 0.635 with stuff in it?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes