D

Deleted member 1001261

Does anyone have the UNCOOKED VERSION of this so I can bloody finally play it. I have been wanting to play this game since day one and have never been able to play it. Grrrr. Please help!
What's wrong with my cooking?

Naga Shark

Dec 23, 2018
What's wrong with my cooking?
Can not play the cooked version. At all. Keep getting this error message and no matter what I do about the compatibility trouble shooting attempt I still get this message.

[The global shader cashe file 'C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam//steamapps/common/Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha/Engin/GlobalShaderCashe-PC3D_SM4.bin' is missing.

You're application is built to load COOKED content. No COOKED content was found; This usually means you did not cook content for this build. It also may indicate missing cooked data for a shader platform(e.g.,OpenGL under Windows): Make sure your platform's packaging settings under this targeted RHI.

Alternatively build and run the UNCOOKED version instead.

I have tried it from here as well as from steam and many other locations and always get that message.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Can not play the cooked version. At all. Keep getting this error message and no matter what I do about the compatibility trouble shooting attempt I still get this message.

[The global shader cashe file 'C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam//steamapps/common/Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha/Engin/GlobalShaderCashe-PC3D_SM4.bin' is missing.

You're application is built to load COOKED content. No COOKED content was found; This usually means you did not cook content for this build. It also may indicate missing cooked data for a shader platform(e.g.,OpenGL under Windows): Make sure your platform's packaging settings under this targeted RHI.

Alternatively build and run the UNCOOKED version instead.

I have tried it from here as well as from steam and many other locations and always get that message.
What graphics card are you using?

Reactions: nm79

aaa_b

Feb 22, 2019
I've been there and I will never understand why it is so expensive to live there. I mean you are more likely to step in human shit walking down the sidewalk than dog crap. I've been deployed to war-torn 3rd world countries that were nicer.
It's is because of supply and demand. The demand for housing is high because there are a lot of high paying tech jobs in San Francisco and the surrounding areas, whereas there is a very limited amount of housing. The amount of housing is limited not only because of space, but also because the residents refuse to allow any housing development in the area because they know that doing so drives up the value of their real-estate... the housing bubble is as bad as it is in the bay area because of the NIMBY people.

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
This might be a game changer for some people but I just found out Futa on Male aswell as Male on Male is actually possible in game. Im still testing around with the edits to see how far I can go with this. If your interested I'll post more details about it View attachment 452115
I still want to know how this was even possible or how to do this. I know it's by editing, but what do you have to edit, exactly?

Naga Shark

Dec 23, 2018
The game uses UE4 that graphics card can't run it and I suspect your computer is also too weak to run it. UE4 is a high end gaming engine if you're using a cheap Walmart type computer even if you get it to run somehow it'll run like shit.
I have a Dell Optiplex 990 with a i7 processor 2 terabyte hdd 16gb of ram and 3.7ghz of processing power. You tell me if it is to weak.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Intel(R) HD Graphics looking for updates now.
that's not a graphics card, that is a processor. Also, check that message again and try to follow what it suggested. Check your windows settings for it or your windows setting in general on how it handles some programs. I haven't encountered that problem before, so I can't help you as much. Have you tried redownloading the game?

Note: A graphics processor is only their to help in well....processing of course. It's kinda like your graphics card's battle buddy. Even if you have a high end processing system but have a shitty graphics card (which in some cases is not compatible) then it still wont be able to run some games. The unit gives u this warning in order for you not to yeet your cpu to death

Last edited:

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
This is the easy way to do it. First make a futa character. Enable spirit form. Change to spirit form and save the game. Open your save using Hex Editer. CTRL+F and search for spirit. Scroll down til you see Race Foxen Vulpuss Futa. Change that into Human Breeder Male. Click on the save icon in Hex Editer. Now click on the load game ingame of the file you just edited. Easy as that
swe1.png swe2.png swe3.png swe4.png

Here's the good, the bad, and the ugly to this edit.
THE GOOD
-Lifted, Missionary, and Waterfall sex scenes works fine
-You dont have to spirit form into human, you can do it with any other male races too.
666.png 676.png 672.png
THE BAD
-All the other sex scenes is doing weird arms stretches
-You can get pregnant(which is good) but there a chance it might crash your game. Bout 50% of the time
670.png 671.png 674.png 675.png 667.png
THE UGLY
-The movement animation will have you running in place and moving while standing
-Surprise sex scenes, all of them look dumb as hell even the nephelym sex scenes
-If a male or futa catches you off guard, you'll need to reset your game
668.png 669.png 677.png

Overall its fun to mess around with but the arms stretching during the sex scenes irks me more then it should. There's also another ugly visual bug that can happen while transforming into the other male races. Hopefully we get a official version because this edit isn't good enough me. Going to try and add balls on futa next. Wish me luck

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
This is the easy way to do it. First make a futa character. Enable spirit form. Change to spirit form and save the game. Open your save using Hex Editer. CTRL+F and search for spirit. Scroll down til you see Race Foxen Vulpuss Futa. Change that into Human Breeder Male. Click on the save icon in Hex Editer. Now click on the load game ingame of the file you just edited. Easy as that
View attachment 453233 View attachment 453234 View attachment 453235 View attachment 453236

THE GOOD
-You dont have to spirit form into human, you can do it with any other male races too.
View attachment 453209 View attachment 453211 View attachment 453212
THE BAD
-You can get pregnant(which is good) but there a chance it might crash your game. Bout 50% of the time
View attachment 453215 View attachment 453216 View attachment 453217 View attachment 453218 View attachment 453219
THE UGLY
-The movement animation will have you running in place and moving while standing
-Surprise sex scenes, all of them look dumb as hell even the nephelym sex scenes
View attachment 453225 View attachment 453226 View attachment 453227

Overall its fun to mess around with but the arms stretching during the sex scenes irks me more then it should. There's also another ugly visual bug that can happen while transforming into the other male races. Hopefully we get a official version because this edit isn't good enough me. Going to try and add balls on futa next. Wish me luck
What is the likelihood of all these bugs happening with doing somthing simple like adding balls to futas?

Reactions: Nessiah

Dragonsprite

Oct 31, 2017
View attachment 453233 View attachment 453234 View attachment 453235 View attachment 453236

THE GOOD
THE BAD
View attachment 453215 View attachment 453216 View attachment 453217 View attachment 453218 View attachment 453219
THE UGLY

Thanks for the Info. It is nice to at least see that it is possible. some of the UGLY may not make it worth it until a better way comes along like you said. I think the Surprise Sex might kill it for an attempted full playthrough.
Be nice if it were an option for Creator mode seperately from the main game, of which I'm sure a ton of people can agree!

Reactions: Joheaster

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
What is the likelihood of all these bugs happening with doing somthing simple like adding balls to futas?
I highly doubt it would be that bad if it works. Also adding balls to futa isn't simple at all, legit no one has did it yet. Most likely it would just crash the game or make a NULL character then crash the game. Im just going off of trail and error at this point.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
It's okay the author already knows about f95 because some people who submit renders and/or presets for new nephelym use this site lmao
I didn't ask, I know it already, I just questioned why he questions whether it's legally ok to do so on a piracy site (= illegal in the first place).

arelor

Oct 6, 2017

THE GOOD
THE BAD
THE UGLY

What does this do other that naruto runing? xD

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes