ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
I highly doubt it would be that bad if it works. Also adding balls to futa isn't simple at all, legit no one has did it yet. Most likely it would just crash the game or make a NULL character then crash the game. Im just going off of trail and error at this point.
Fair enough. I'm definitely underestimating the difficulty of that.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
I have a Dell Optiplex 990 with a i7 processor 2 terabyte hdd 16gb of ram and 3.7ghz of processing power. You tell me if it is to weak.
I am assuming your system is running an I5-2500, which has Intel HD Graphics 2000. This is 'not' DX11 capable, and DX11 is required. That is why you are getting the uncooked/cooked error.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
The game uses UE4 that graphics card can't run it and I suspect your computer is also too weak to run it. UE4 is a high end gaming engine if you're using a cheap Walmart type computer even if you get it to run somehow it'll run like shit.
I'm running this game just fine off a $50 Radeon-550 that I bought back in the early 2000s. My FPS sucks but it works. I honestly can't imagine how anyone else can be having issues when I'm not.

BrotherSamWright

Aug 6, 2018
It's not all about power, it's about capabilities as well. Some cards (Mostly integrated graphics) do not support DirectX11, and unfortunately, that is a requirement.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I have a Dell Optiplex 990 with a i7 processor 2 terabyte hdd 16gb of ram and 3.7ghz of processing power. You tell me if it is to weak.
The processor would be okay but not that onboard graphics you're trying to use it doesn't even support DX 11.
I'm running this game just fine off a $50 Radeon-550 that I bought back in the early 2000s. My FPS sucks but it works. I honestly can't imagine how anyone else can be having issues when I'm not.
His/her PC uses Intel's HD 2000 Graphics processor and that card of yours is literally 3 times stronger. As well as supports DX 11 which his/hers does not.

Last edited:
Reactions: nm79

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
True, back when I got the thing it was simultaneous with a Win7 upgrade, because I knew that in the future 64bit and Dx10+ was going to be all anyone did (someday) and I wanted to be ahead of the curve - or at least still viable once the changes hit. I honestly don't even remember what the on-board video looks like on my system, because I literally only saw it once back when I was first installing the ATI video drivers two minutes after I turned it on for the very first time.

While the number of people out there still running WinXP is not surprising to me, as it's a lot easier to pirate for those living outside the USA, I do find it sad that they still expect developers to provide support for them.

Naga Shark

Dec 23, 2018
The processor would be okay but not that onboard graphics you're trying to use it doesn't even support DX 11.

His/her PC uses Intel's HD 2000 Graphics processor and that card of yours is literally 3 times stronger. As well as supports DX 11 which his/hers does not.
Mine is running DX 12

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Mine is running DX 12
You are running the software, but, your hardware does not support DX12. It doesn't even support DX11, and thus we are back to why you are getting the cooked/uncooked error message. The minimum for the Intel integrated to support DX11 is the HD 3000.

Reactions: nm79

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
It's supposed to be a performance update to UE4 itself to improve overall game performance but it doesn't work like it's supposed to. Epic sent the update down the pipe without giving developers an option to use it or not. Normally developers get a choice to opt out of an update until all the bugs and other issues are ironed out but not this time, Epic is using developers as their guinea pigs.

L E W D

Aug 14, 2018
It's supposed to be a performance update to UE4 itself to improve overall game performance but it doesn't work like it's supposed to. Epic sent the update down the pipe without giving developers an option to use it or not. Normally developers get a choice to opt out of an update until all the bugs and other issues are ironed out but not this time, Epic is using developers as their guinea pigs.
Well, that's epic fail, actually.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
This is the easy way to do it. First make a futa character. Enable spirit form. Change to spirit form and save the game. Open your save using Hex Editer. CTRL+F and search for spirit. Scroll down til you see Race Foxen Vulpuss Futa. Change that into Human Breeder Male. Click on the save icon in Hex Editer. Now click on the load game ingame of the file you just edited. Easy as that
View attachment 453233 View attachment 453234 View attachment 453235 View attachment 453236

Here's the good, the bad, and the ugly to this edit.
THE GOOD
-Lifted, Missionary, and Waterfall sex scenes works fine
-You dont have to spirit form into human, you can do it with any other male races too.
View attachment 453209 View attachment 453211 View attachment 453212
THE BAD
-All the other sex scenes is doing weird arms stretches
-You can get pregnant(which is good) but there a chance it might crash your game. Bout 50% of the time
View attachment 453215 View attachment 453216 View attachment 453217 View attachment 453218 View attachment 453219
THE UGLY
-The movement animation will have you running in place and moving while standing
-Surprise sex scenes, all of them look dumb as hell even the nephelym sex scenes
-If a male or futa catches you off guard, you'll need to reset your game
View attachment 453225 View attachment 453226 View attachment 453227

Overall its fun to mess around with but the arms stretching during the sex scenes irks me more then it should. There's also another ugly visual bug that can happen while transforming into the other male races. Hopefully we get a official version because this edit isn't good enough me. Going to try and add balls on futa next. Wish me luck
seems any time i try to edit the save it breaks something.
Do i use Insert mode or Edit mode when editing?
(insert mode auto-deletes letters when typing)
When i use edit mode the file size increases and everything shifts a few lines forward.
This usually results in characters missing or something worse.
When i use Insert mode and overwrite the text and add .... if there's an extra letter, nothing in the game changes.

I tried changing a few Neph i have. Adding traits or changing their appearance. Nothing worked.

jazield

Dec 28, 2017

Release Notes: 0.725 Alpha
  • Added sex scenes with Romy
  • Added cum inflation where appropriate, you can toggle it
  • Fixed key rebinds sometimes not setting
Note that no one will read: Cum inflation happens when the giver is larger than the receiver, and is proportional to the size difference. It will slowly drain out of the receiver over the course of the day, or completely if you sleep. Pregnancy overrides cum inflation.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Well, that's epic fail, actually.
I dunno, I got a FPS boost out it, as well as a lag drop. Then again I'm running potato graphics card (see above). As with all optimization & performance boost for any game - the less powerful your machine the more of a difference you'll notice.

Meaning if you're already getting 90FPS you won't really notice another 10FPS boost, but when you were only getting 30FPS you will really appreciate that 10FPS difference a lot more.

doomazar

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Help me someone for spirit form...
Go to the big temple in town. Talk to the nine-tail foxy lady who's on the couches. She'll tell you to catch something specific, do so and return.
I cant... I go to nine tail foxen press the 'cange spirint from' but game only write leave I cant found accept button Im press leave or esc... I cant do this

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Welp. Gonna be waiting a hot minute for this to hit an update on steam, then I can try to get it working on linux via steam proton.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes