Allvaldr

Apr 15, 2018
took me forever to figure that one out...

You have to catch a specific neph (futa vulpine I think?) and then you can use that as a base to custom make your own non human body. If you go to the temple where the Emissary is just past here is a vulpine on a couch. Talk to her. she'll tell you what you need to gt. Go back to her after you catch it and you'll gt to use a character creator an make your own body.

When done, use Q to activate it at when it runs out go back to the Vulpine to recharge it
The nephelym you need to catch to unlock spirit mode depends on your gender, it should be the same gender as your human av, since you can only shift into the same gender of furry.

Reactions: Rystvalya

C4dn3

Aug 27, 2017
I really like the game but I have to complain about the lack of futa with balls. I think it's a stupid choice that cuts down a segment of the audience for no reason. That's their game, that's their choice. I have to toggle off futa content because "incomplete" futa don't appeal to me. (Yes I'm aware that classic futanari don't have gonads, I just personally find it silly from a biological stand point [yes it's fiction but it's less coherant still.].)
Rant over.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
I really like the game but I have to complain about the lack of futa with balls. I think it's a stupid choice that cuts down a segment of the audience for no reason. That's their game, that's their choice. I have to toggle off futa content because "incomplete" futa don't appeal to me. (Yes I'm aware that classic futanari don't have gonads, I just personally find it silly from a biological stand point [yes it's fiction but it's less coherant still.].)
Rant over.
Are you going for the WKUK popcorn factory scetch?

• Haha
Reactions: C4dn3

Iceflare

Jul 16, 2018
Rant over.
The creator said "Futas in Breeders of the Nephelym have the gonads inside their body". So much for the biological standpoint. However I agree, that the futas in BotN look kinda meh, since they're just females with the dick body attachment.

Reactions: vulkr

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
That's their game, that's their choice.
You just gave the reason right there. Game makers choice, if they choose to cut out a part of their audience, it's on them. Personally, I much prefer this version, and it also means no horrible leg-clipping with balls. What you want is full herm, not futa.

• Angry
Reactions: C4dn3

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
is the steam version always up to date?
No. When it was released, it was the most recent version, but it has only been updated once since then and it's still 723 or 724(forgot which) while the most recent here is 727.

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
anyone have other hybrids? honestly not sure how to get them, seems like I can only get ONi nothing else

Breed them to get hybrids
Amaru FOXEN + DRAGON
Catsune FOXEN + NEKO
Chamrosh FOXEN + HARPY
Raiju FOXEN + DEMON
Jackal FOXEN + VULWARG
Kumiho FOXEN + SERAPHIM
Akabeko FOXEN + BOVAUR
Youko FOXEN + TITAN
Audumla BOVAUR + TITAN
Kusarikku BOVAUR + DEMON
Bicorn BOVAUR + NEKO
Lamassu BOVAUR + SERAPHIM
Hakutaku BOVAUR + HARPY
Nandi BOVAUR + VULWARG
Surabhi BOVAUR + DRAGON
Amarok VULWARG + TITAN
Aralez VULWARG + HARPY
Hellhound VULWARG + DEMON
Simargl VULWARG + SERAPHIM
Tiamat VULWARG + DRAGON
Werecat VULWARG + NEKO
Basilisk HARPY + DRAGON
Cherubim HARPY + SERAPHIM
Griffin HARPY + NEKO
Itsumade HARPY + TITAN
Tengu HARPY + DEMON
Azazel DRAGON + SERAPHIM
Jabberwock DRAGON + DEMON
Vishap DRAGON + NEKO
Ryu DRAGON + TITAN
Jinko NEKO + TITAN
Kunoichi NEKO + DEMON
Sphinx NEKO + SERAPHIM
Behemoth TITAN + DEMON
Archon TITAN + SERAPHIM
Daeva DEMON + SERAPHIM

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
Amaru FOXEN + DRAGON
Catsune FOXEN + NEKO
Chamrosh FOXEN + HARPY
Raiju FOXEN + DEMON
Jackal FOXEN + VULWARG
Kumiho FOXEN + SERAPHIM
Akabeko FOXEN + BOVAUR
Youko FOXEN + TITAN
Audumla BOVAUR + TITAN
Kusarikku BOVAUR + DEMON
Bicorn BOVAUR + NEKO
Hakutaku BOVAUR + HARPY
Nandi BOVAUR + VULWARG
Surabhi BOVAUR + DRAGON
Amarok VULWARG + TITAN
Aralez VULWARG + HARPY
Tiamat VULWARG + DRAGON
Werecat VULWARG + NEKO
Basilisk HARPY + DRAGON
Griffin HARPY + NEKO
Itsumade HARPY + TITAN
Tengu HARPY + DEMON
Azazel DRAGON + SERAPHIM
Vishap DRAGON + NEKO
Ryu DRAGON + TITAN
Jinko NEKO + TITAN
Kunoichi NEKO + DEMON
Sphinx NEKO + SERAPHIM
Behemoth TITAN + DEMON
Archon TITAN + SERAPHIM
Daeva DEMON + SERAPHIM
It seems my mutt hut is lacking a few... back to the breeding pit

• Love
Reactions: Johan01

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Amaru FOXEN + DRAGON
Catsune FOXEN + NEKO
Chamrosh FOXEN + HARPY
Raiju FOXEN + DEMON
Jackal FOXEN + VULWARG
Kumiho FOXEN + SERAPHIM
Akabeko FOXEN + BOVAUR
Youko FOXEN + TITAN
Audumla BOVAUR + TITAN
Kusarikku BOVAUR + DEMON
Bicorn BOVAUR + NEKO
Hakutaku BOVAUR + HARPY
Nandi BOVAUR + VULWARG
Surabhi BOVAUR + DRAGON
Amarok VULWARG + TITAN
Aralez VULWARG + HARPY
Tiamat VULWARG + DRAGON
Werecat VULWARG + NEKO
Basilisk HARPY + DRAGON
Griffin HARPY + NEKO
Itsumade HARPY + TITAN
Tengu HARPY + DEMON
Azazel DRAGON + SERAPHIM
Vishap DRAGON + NEKO
Ryu DRAGON + TITAN
Jinko NEKO + TITAN
Kunoichi NEKO + DEMON
Sphinx NEKO + SERAPHIM
Behemoth TITAN + DEMON
Archon TITAN + SERAPHIM
Daeva DEMON + SERAPHIM
yo my guy thanks, wasn't sure, since I had one female ONi and I was like wtf what is she

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
The problem with this trend of making everything into a hybrid is that it gets in the way of trying to breed different species together for size changes. If I want to make a small Foxen I can breed it with a Bat or Goblin, but now I'm wondering how long it will be until that just becomes yet another hybrid type and the sizes stop changing.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
is the a way of saving your spirit form as a loadable preset like with the breeder? I know you can save it for the file your on but im talking about when updating version and carrying it over like with the breeder

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
The problem with this trend of making everything into a hybrid is that it gets in the way of trying to breed different species together for size changes. If I want to make a small Foxen I can breed it with a Bat or Goblin, but now I'm wondering how long it will be until that just becomes yet another hybrid type and the sizes stop changing.
Just disable hybrids in the menu

Reactions: mecha_froggy

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
It takes a hell of a long time but - turning pregnancy off helps and I also applied infinite lust for this part - but I spent an hour just making as many Titans as I could. If it was large or huge I kept it. If it was a hybrid I kept it. Then as I started getting larger stock I then just bred them over and over with a full pen of titans.

If it was a titan it would get release for space. If it was normal size or not a hybrid it was released immediately.

It took a stupid amount of time for what I was doing but I now have a titan of every race and hybrid.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
does anyone have a skinny newbie for version 726, I have version 715 but I can not put in the new version
Have my personal presets:

They add to the existing (no overwriting), so if you already have the slim presets, this will add to them.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes