Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
well yes and no, "sugar wall before balls"? they have still the correct materials to do the quest as a men but it can be weird yes.... but not for me anymore (thank you internet and sfm artist)
isn't better with mandatory unlocks? because you have now some sort of objectives to reach and not wandering around like a goddamn mad man with his dick as a sword all the time...
The problem are not the objectives and unlocks itself (unless they have to be repeated every time a new version comes along). I'm all for some quests and story and levels/skills/unlocks that leads to becoming stronger. The problem is lack of options leading to turnoff sex with NPCs. Maybe Fern can be made into some kind of personal assistant who can accompany you; she is hungry all the time an I would have no problem watching Neko bang her.

Another alternative would be the no-futa option (that still in there?) would turn the futas into woman without extras.

Although I prefer the first option; have them in game but don't need to bang them to proceed if I don't want to.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Honars said exactly what already pissed me off before. But i were kind of accepting it. I just didn't bother as long as i were able to still have a choice on what to do and what i don't want to see.
But with the recent game progression changes, that choice got taken away from the player. Unless something changed now, forcing the player to get (in my eyes) raped by some tentacle slime monster thingy just to be able to finally do what you did already years now is just awful game design for me.

Maybe i don't want some tentacle slime.. whatever thing to shove things in my characters rectum? Like someone else said "Then just skip the scene."
Yeah sure. Then it didn't happen, right? Not like you try to immerse yourself somewhat into games at least somewhat, right?
So it surely doesn't bother you, knowing that even if you skipped it, some tentacle slime bastich just raped you. (Small hint. It does bother me to the point that i stopped playing.)
I already were extremely disappointed in the capture mechanics being drastically changed to apoint, where you are again forced to do things you don't want to do, should you want to capture different monsters.
But even there i tried to cope somewhat with it by just accepting that i don't get everything in the game.
Now i can't get anything unless i let myself get raped in the game.

No thanks. Same to the whole herm/futa/dickgirl fuckwhatever bs. (And yes. I had a awful day today and it just gets worse and worse by the minute)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Honestly, I like this game. I know people give it a lot of shit and I fully understand why, but for the most part I'm ok with development. Sure it's a bit of a pain in the ass since story progression has been added but it's not that serious. If anything, I'm kinda pissed that I can't catch me a wild titty pony to breed. What kind of shit is that? Seriously though, the dev works hard on the game and I appreciate his work. Having to restart after every update is cancer though.

That said, if I were to criticize some things, other than the need to restart every update, these would be it...
  • Surprise sex. I like the concept but I'm not really a fan of being forced into it. Basically, I like being able to initiate it but I don't like being on the receiving end. Primarily because there is no real point in it and it takes around a minute or more for the interaction to end and it cant be sped up. When the breeder initiates surprise sex the end result, if won, is that you refill lust and have the option to catch the nephelym. However, if the nephelym initiates it, you lose lust and... that's it. To that degree it's more of a detriment than anything. Which might have been your point but... it's kinda lame. Although I have noticed that sometimes you can catch the nephelym afterwards. Seems to be random.
  • Movement. You should be able to toggle auto run on or off instead of having to hold down a run key. This is just a quality of life thing as it's a pain in the ass to have to hold down a run key. Especially since I never walk because it takes too damn long to get around that way.
  • Catching nephelym. It would be nice if you could see a nephelym's traits before sending them to a barn. Pretty self explanatory but it doesn't really matter much. It would just make things a tad bit more convenient.
  • Selling nephelym. Getting orgasium, or "shiny" as Fern calls it, is now a pure pain in the ass. Sure you can sell milk/sperm but that's hella time consuming. As such, when selling nephelym to the angel, I forget her name, you should have the option to sell for either orgasium or favor.
  • Trading. Lastly, this is more of a I would like to see this in game kind of thing but I read that there will be no "multiplayer". Although I don't think that's the right word and the word I want to use escapes me. Anyway, I would love if it would be possible to trade nephelym with other players but I really don't see how to make that work so I don't actually expect it to be implemented in game. It would just be awesome if it were possible. I tend to breed a specific traits in all my nephelym (busty, buxom, debauched, divergent, fertile, gaudy, hung "if applicable", nurturing, nympho, slender, and valuable). It's a chore but eventually I get all those traits into a few studs and uh.... I'll just call em matriarchs. If I can get swift, slick, juicy, and/or charmer in there I will but they aren't my main priority. it would just be interesting to see what kind of nephelym other people breed. But again, I really don't see this happening. Which kinda sucks.

I could probably think of some more things but like I said, I like the game. So keep adding content and I'm happy to play your creation. It's basically Pokemon without the battling and lots of sex. Gotta catch and fuck em all! What's not to like?
Honars said exactly what already pissed me off before. But i were kind of accepting it. I just didn't bother as long as i were able to still have a choice on what to do and what i don't want to see.
But with the recent game progression changes, that choice got taken away from the player. Unless something changed now, forcing the player to get (in my eyes) raped by some tentacle slime monster thingy just to be able to finally do what you did already years now is just awful game design for me.
You no longer have to do that. That was a turn off for me as well. Had I been the breeder I would've told the angel "I guess the nehpelym are just gonna have to die cause I'm definitely not fucking that thing." You better send me back or I'm setting this world on fire! Lol.

Reactions: DarkDelights

Gogreyku

Jul 11, 2018
You can play as a futa, but no testicles because the creator says "No". It's absolutely retarded. Futa with no balls just looks wrong.
Futas with balls looks wrong in my opinion. With balls the looks like fucking traps. And they have balls but in inside her body. You only can't see them. Without balls Futa's have the best from all genders. They've TITS, most of the time a huge/large Cock, a pussy and a fucking crazy sexdrive. So what do you want more?

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
To participate in all interactive scenes, your character must be a futa. It's a shame that the game ties you to the gender of the character ... I mean, for 4 years that the game was created, there is still no anal sex ... even as a milking scene ... even as training characteristics for yourself and creatures... it's always breeding ... even if you don't want to breed right now ... you can only have classic sex to raise the stats of the creature and yourself, and at the same time a creature can be born that you don't need now...
As I wanted to say to an idiot on Steam, the game is specifically about MONSTER BREEDING. Outside of some yaoi stories, the colon is NOT a womb.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
There is a possibility to see all the stats of the girl befoire you capture them : You have to interact with the girl and then, like in the ranch, you have a little down arrow at the top right of the screen who can give everything
I forgot about that, tbh. Sadly when I played the last few times I didn't even want to bother with the "breeding" aspect, only to try and get some hybrids that I liked.
well the creature in the game lore (if we can say "lore" lel) always think about sex and as the first person you saw in the game said (don't know the correct words) it's suprising that they have a civilization as they basically fuck on a nearly minute basis everywhere and whenever they can. So if everything is about sex, i don't see a breaking point between the """"""story"""""" and the gameplay + level design.
Everything being about sex was one of my issues with the game. As I mentioned, there are other games with a mythical "everything wants to fuck" setting that still manage to at least... tone things down where necessary. To give another example, Lilith's Throne is a game where you have magical storms that shoot people's libido through the roof, but the shopping area isn't named something dumb like "The Fuckmall."
True moderation is everything but consistency is also a thing. the creature don't speak because they are more feral than something else as the blue elf said except of the "woke" one who basicaly get a blessing to avoid being an animal and fuck like rabbits and with that blessing can build things (like house, economy...) so it's normal they don't have a lot of personnality.... yet. i can see for exemple bound between the creatures and you but the bound can't be more than a bound between a dog and a master or a cow and a farmer (with benefits..... thats weird but i don't have better exemple) and at some point like you so much than you can have it as a companion or it can help around the ranch. On this island, your are the only one who have a bigger self-control on sex and now we have a sort of gameplay mecanic to unlock the area which give a sort of new progression outside of the ranch production.
Just because the monsters are supposed to be more "feral" doesn't mean they can't have "personality." You can still do a lot with that approach, especially considering random wild animals still have unique behaviors and ways of acting. Have monsters mind their own business and react in different ways when you approach, for example. Some of them might instantly want to knock you over and fuck; others might want to play hard-to-get and lead you on a chase. Could tie it into the different races/species/whatever too. The cow-ladies might want to coax you into being the dominant partner while the orcs prefer to be in charge. Goblins could already be having some orgy and try to drag you in for some fun.
Maybe the game can be more serious but if we look at other game which have the same gameplay (breeding season or breeding farm for exemple, good one to see where we can go with that game with more time), however you can see something if you compare things between them. the dev have prioritise thing before others and some of your point is on the one the dev didn't do at first
At that point you might say some of it's been prioritized the wrong way. Should've worked on making sure the gameplay was fun and engaging and the sex scenes were satisfying first, then worked on stuff like presentation, and saving more story elements for last.
As I wanted to say to an idiot on Steam, the game is specifically about MONSTER BREEDING. Outside of some yaoi stories, the colon is NOT a womb.
Sounds like an issue of adhering too hard to a certain theming if there's no meaningful ways to explore outside of it. Besides, some of the examples stated for anal work well with the other mechanics (like anal stimulation to induce cum milking or whatever.) Also if it's "MONSTER BREEDING," you'd think there could be something going on with anal oviposition or something.

pascal biesemann

Jun 15, 2018
first of all great game but please add the option futa without bolls a futas with bolls are terrible thanks and keep up the good work P.S. sorry for my bad english

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
come on guys anyone playing this for the lore or "plot" is kidding themselves, You can't take this game seriously when you start to consider how they can run a functional society with 24h nymphos going at it but hey i ain't judging if thats how they wanna live, Heck this game takes the nympho monsters even further than Monster Girl Encyclopedia and that in itself is an achievement because those monsters in that series literally live on bodily fluids and having sex all the time yet they can go atleast one hour before cumming.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
listen im also sick and tired of the futa with balls argument with people being like WELL IF THEY HAVE BALLS THEIR DICKGIRLS NOT FUTA'S IT'S AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THING GOSH. Can we just like i don't know actually focus on real matters? like adding more feral states. seriously am i the only one that wants a feral version of the bovaur?

No but real talk its up to the devs what they want and don't want in their game, i'm just happy this isn't abandoned like alot of promising projects seem to be.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
BallS or NOT Balls -_- Really? Nothing to talk about? Did you like the game? I can't find the information I need, because of your BALLS -_- Stop acting like an idiot ... in every page, talking about balls.

Reactions: Flash Dingo and J_M

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
View attachment 774402

View attachment 774403

View attachment 774404

I think that if it were entirely up to the developer there would only be futas
Not really; they are the bullet he bits since he really, really does not want to add males beyond the already added furrys of which he had one or two monster boy versions initially IIRC but scrapped them because he can. Read the last part of the 3rd screen you added again.

Which is why I'm not all to thrilled playing it with a pure female char; weirdly the form he praises most is his statement. You cant watch her getting banged by a non creature guy (and even those are not further developed I guess). You cant have fun with all the hotties unless you go futa (nope) or male. But with a male char and mandatory futa quests... really not my thing.

Only thing to hope he overcomes his apathy in creating some (optional) m/f only setup; maybe even go deeper by selecting which have m/f/futa; or have some crafty modder add that later on.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Share pls Character Templates (Female, Futa)...
Or where can I download.
BallS or NOT Balls -_- Really? Nothing to talk about? Did you like the game? I can't find the information I need, because of your BALLS -_- Stop acting like an idiot ... in every page, talking about balls.
Discord, presets channel, read the instructions there on where to place them. If you upgrade versions transfer your characterpresets folder or you lose them all.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes