Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Not really; they are the bullet he bits since he really, really does not want to add males beyond the already added furrys of which he had one or two monster boy versions initially IIRC but scrapped them because he can. Read the last part of the 3rd screen you added again.

Which is why I'm not all to thrilled playing it with a pure female char; weirdly the form he praises most is his statement. You cant watch her getting banged by a non creature guy (and even those are not further developed I guess). You cant have fun with all the hotties unless you go futa (nope) or male. But with a male char and mandatory futa quests... really not my thing.

Only thing to hope he overcomes his apathy in creating some (optional) m/f only setup; maybe even go deeper by selecting which have m/f/futa; or have some crafty modder add that later on.
well I use male char (I don't play with futas, don't like it) so for many cases I am quite limited: hybrids, some presets, etc. And being sincere the same developer contradicts himself: "the female form without a dick" but he implemented futas to "save" time. And I do not want to delve into details because it would enter the homophobia zone

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Eh, I don't really mind the no-balls.
Sure, I would prefer it, and would also add more physical variation, but there's no fap-killer without them.

The lack of real content... yeah.
But, the game is still on development.
I guess most people is looking too much on BotN as the Breeding Season follow-up (it certainly feels like), which had a lot of quest/story going, in-game, and in-development.
Most likely, BotN is not aimed to such detailed "plot", since evidently the main feature is the graphics, somehing that BS was kinda lacking (in the way that it didn't had sex positions -logical, since it was hand drawn art-), but the dev most likely will start adding stuff once he's got a solid graphical set up.

Personally, I think he's doing it the right way.
There you go, full maps, lots of monsters, now go and have some fun while I work on the rest.
Basically, it keeps the players entertained enough while working on the "menial" things.
(which it's what Lilith's Throne should do, but dev -Innoxia- is doing the opposite: working in-dept in every little new thing, which just frustrates people and makes them lose interest)

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Btw, is there a gallery?

There's a "G" button to toggle it on, but I don't know what it does.
Or the gallery is actually a place I have to go, like a building?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Personally, I think he's doing it the right way.
There you go, full maps, lots of monsters, now go and have some fun while I work on the rest.
Basically, it keeps the players entertained enough while working on the "menial" things.
I'll have to disagree with you on that. I've been following this game for over two years now and the most interesting thing that's been added is the ability to breed different sizes and perhaps traits. I'm not a developer so I can't say what the "right" way to develop a game is but from the perspective of a player this game has always had very little incentive to play. It's interesting at first, sure, but when you realize how limited the breeding is it sucks all of the fun out of it, in my opinion he should have fleshed out the breeding system first so we could have something akin to Slave Matrix to keep us occupied while he works on everything else.

What's left are a bunch of placeholders that you can't even really "test" because they're either too shallow or subject to change such as the quest board, stats, fluid sale prices, traits, and the surprise sex "minigame". Even the recently added quests to open gates amount to little more than camping a spawn until it creates a monster with the required trait that you then bang until it gets to the proper level.

So we don't have a satisfying gameplay loop and there's not much in the way of testing for bugs because everything is temporary/barebones, all that leaves us is the adult content but again we run into similar issues here, many of the size pairs have no support for animations yet and what we do have is an underwhelming "thrust" and "cumming" animation per pose.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I'll have to disagree with you on that. I've been following this game for over two years now and the most interesting thing that's been added is the ability to breed different sizes and perhaps traits.
I'll take your word for that.
I saw this game long time ago (jeez, it has been 2 years???) when first appeared, but there was barely content, and my PC couldn't run it anyways.

I've updated my PC lately so I gave it a try (tho it still can't run it %100, the game requires a humongous amount of power -unnecessary imho-), and had fun running and fucking around.

Indeed, I do see your point, since content runs out fast.
On the other hand, some games focus a lot on every little thing that appears, which means, if you're not interested in that specific little thing, you have to wait months for another little thing... that might not interest you.

At least here, you can run around the whole world, and catch pretty much everything.
But yeah, if nothing new hasn't been added, then I understand your point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
Just a suggestion for DragonL , though was probably brought up before, but it would be extremly helpful, if we had a render of the Nephilim we select at the Emissary for if we want to get rid of specific appearance traits. Like, no one likes to make lists at the barns of which nephilim to sel...err ascend, I think.

Edit: Also if we had to hit a dedicated button but to trigger the "Confirm Exchange" screen would be nice, because it's a little bit tiresome always having to cancel, because you just wanted to check the traits and stats.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
To me this is just a classic case of burnout...

Since i was there during the period when this one-man army of a developer is pumping out new amazing contents like crazy with each updates, i know he's actually highly capable of doing much more than what's been done in these last few updates

I hope he can bounce back from this or find a good working partner / staffs to help ease the burden of overcoming "the breeding game curse"

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
To me this is just a classic case of burnout...

Since i was there during the period when this one-man army of a developer is pumping out new amazing contents like crazy with each updates, i know he's actually highly capable of doing much more than what's been done in these last few updates

I hope he can bounce back from this or find a good working partner / staffs to help ease the burden of overcoming "the breeding game curse"
Don't know, i think it's coming together nicely for a one person project of that scope.also like the new quest stuff, nice to see where it's headed. Pretty sure they just got a lot of fine-tuning to do, which just takes longer than the broad stuff. Not an expert, correct me if I'm wrong.

ren9999

Aug 16, 2020
anybody got any more detailed or easier to use information on how to change the player race than the post on page 127, seccond from the bottom? anytime i try to change anything i end up with a fatal error when trying to load that save, and as far as i can tell im following the directions. o_O

Last edited:

cangotu

Jun 3, 2017
SO GUYS I KNOW SOMEONE ASKED ORADY BUT IM STUCK I CANT OPEN THE DUNGEON BECOSE II CANT FIND THE LEVER IM DOING EXATCLY LIKE YOU GUYS SAID BUT THERES NO LEVER CAN SOMEONE HELP PLS ?

Sep 1, 2019
SO GUYS I KNOW SOMEONE ASKED ORADY BUT IM STUCK I CANT OPEN THE DUNGEON BECOSE II CANT FIND THE LEVER IM DOING EXATCLY LIKE YOU GUYS SAID BUT THERES NO LEVER CAN SOMEONE HELP PLS ?
Have sex with the cat builder. Go from there. If you still need more help you can go the the wiki for the game.

Reactions: cangotu

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Man, I'm really, really hoping that someday someone pulls a Yandere Sim with this game and just remakes it in like a month but better, and then we start getting actual development.

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Man, I'm really, really hoping that someday someone pulls a Yandere Sim with this game and just remakes it in like a month but better, and then we start getting actual development.
An interesting note. This can be perceived as a threat.))) It seems to me that the game has already reached a sufficient level so that many imitators, using the resources of the game, began to saw various varied crafts. This has long been the case with the HoneySelect game. But what is characteristic it does not harm the game "HS", it is still popular and in demand, despite the recent not very successful upgrade.
A significant mistake of the BotN game developer is that he works alone. But it is problematic to blame him for this, because the world of games and developers is no less vile than human vileness.

Sep 1, 2019
An interesting note. This can be perceived as a threat.))) It seems to me that the game has already reached a sufficient level so that many imitators, using the resources of the game, began to saw various varied crafts. This has long been the case with the HoneySelect game. But what is characteristic it does not harm the game "HS", it is still popular and in demand, despite the recent not very successful upgrade.
A significant mistake of the BotN game developer is that he works alone. But it is problematic to blame him for this, because the world of games and developers is no less vile than human vileness.
The dev works alone because they refuse to hire people. It isn't a money issue either. Have you seen the amount of money they get monthly?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Funny thing, I first encountered the lever (or at least I think it is), then had sex with the cat girl, but still haven't found the dungeon every Npc keeps talking :LOL:

Right after entering town, keep running straight (ti'll the twon ends), and I think to the left-ish there's a staircase... bah, just look for the staircase around there, and go up. You'll see a mermaid, and a path running along the walls. Follow that path (do not go down, keep looking), turn right, and there's a big f**g lever that somehow manages to go unnoticed.

Reactions: cangotu

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
Funny thing, I first encountered the lever (or at least I think it is), then had sex with the cat girl, but still haven't found the dungeon every Npc keeps talking :LOL:

Right after entering town, keep running straight (ti'll the twon ends), and I think to the left-ish there's a staircase... bah, just look for the staircase around there, and go up. You'll see a mermaid, and a path running along the walls. Follow that path (do not go down, keep looking), turn right, and there's a big f**g lever that somehow manages to go unnoticed.
the lever was moved afaik, earlier it was somewhere down on the outside of town in a spot no one was looking for anything really, but yeah, now it's near the mermaid on the wall (above the room where Camilla is). The dungeon is a bit to the left of the stairs where you go up to the Emissary and Leilanna. there's a gate, it opens after activating the lever.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
the lever was moved afaik, earlier it was somewhere down on the outside of town in a spot no one was looking for anything really, but yeah, now it's near the mermaid on the wall (above the room where Camilla is). The dungeon is a bit to the left of the stairs where you go up to the Emissary and Leilanna. there's a gate, it opens after activating the lever.
Hasn't the dungeon gate been completely deactivated after receiving sooo much negative opinion against having-to-fuck-a-slime-before-fucking-other-monster-girls?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes