Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
have these last updates brought anything new with sexual content or no? The changelogs dont reflect that at all
A little, there's a new blessed one introduced for each gate added so far which you can have sex with but that's it, the next public update is supposed to have all of the gates so I would personally wait until then.

NyqueIgrol

Nov 1, 2018
A lot of Nephelym does nothing in the last few builds. I mean they are standing in one spot, they're not even patroling, walking. There are so much idle Nephelyms, that it is noticable.

About my earlier question: Interacting and closing interaction still works for "lure", but it is lot harder or even impossible to reset those idle state Nephelyms.

Also, Seduce is kind of working. It lures all nearby Nephelyms without the "idle bug".

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
A lot of Nephelym does nothing in the last few builds. I mean they are standing in one spot, they're not even patroling, walking. There are so much idle Nephelyms, that it is noticable.

About my earlier question: Interacting and closing interaction still works for "lure", but it is lot harder or even impossible to reset those idle state Nephelyms.

Also, Seduce is kind of working. It lures all nearby Nephelyms without the "idle bug".
It still works for the bugged nephelym, if you stand around naked close to an idler long enough they will jump you. Seduce does nothing yet but when implemented it will allow for females to capture other females through animations.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
Release Notes: 0.742 Alpha
  • Added Climax Peak gate progression
  • Fixed task generation for female breeders with futa disabled

Reactions: srg91

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
you can actually o.o just get preg and go to where the wild nephys are xD
This is not fair !!! It is harmful for pregnant women to run dick knows where, so that they have sex in the same position! Pregnant chicks love to fuck in all, even impossible positions, including anal. This is a proven, real fact!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: candy76041820
Dec 10, 2019
Tried this game out since I love breeding.

To unlock the dungeon requires fucking Cassie, a futa. I don't like futa, so I used the option to disable futa.

However, there now seems to be no way into the dungeon?

Is there a workaround? Seems ridiculous to force the player into sex with a gender, in a game where gender preferences can be toggled.

Dec 10, 2019
Also, I'm playing with the hex editor. Thank you to Styl1sh for that helpful guide earlier in the thread! There are also some neat parameters in the hex editor labeled DickHeadGirth, DickLength, DickShaftGirth, and DickSize. I'm not sure which values in these I should change to affect the size. Do you know? Thanks.

(I made a new post because on some forums an @ won't notify someone if it's edited in. I don't know if that applies here.)

Feb 11, 2018
What are these Game Progress updates that v736 doesn't have?
Anything relating to unlocking areas (or "dungeons", as you said) via puzzles or interacting with NPCs. I use v736 just because I want the freedom to do whatever and go wherever I want without having to do any of that.

Other than that, there's literally no difference between the version you're using and v736, in terms of game mechanics.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Also, I'm playing with the hex editor. Thank you to Styl1sh for that helpful guide earlier in the thread! There are also some neat parameters in the hex editor labeled DickHeadGirth, DickLength, DickShaftGirth, and DickSize. I'm not sure which values in these I should change to affect the size. Do you know? Thanks.

(I made a new post because on some forums an @ won't notify someone if it's edited in. I don't know if that applies here.)
Sadly, changing them doesn't seem to change anything. They're single (float32) type.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes