RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
i'm new to the game. i think this might be funny umm... my laptop crashed when i was decrypting the game after downloading. would it run on laptop?

Dec 10, 2019
Anything relating to unlocking areas (or "dungeons", as you said) via puzzles or interacting with NPCs. I use v736 just because I want the freedom to do whatever and go wherever I want without having to do any of that.

Other than that, there's literally no difference between the version you're using and v736, in terms of game mechanics.
Okay, thanks for the answer.

Sadly, changing them doesn't seem to change anything. They're single (float32) type.
That's too bad, but thank you for checking and answering me!

i'm new to the game. i think this might be funny umm... my laptop crashed when i was decrypting the game after downloading. would it run on laptop?
This game uses an absurd amount of resources. I suspect it's not very well optimised. So it'd have to be a pretty decent laptop to run it, with enough resources to handle all the strain.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
can someone share his save ? old saves don´t work anymore -.- and i don´t have the patience to grind through this for the 100 time xD

NyqueIgrol

Nov 1, 2018
can someone share his save ? old saves don´t work anymore -.- and i don´t have the patience to grind through this for the 100 time xD
Old saves can be edited to work. Use saveeditonline.com and modify the version number. The saves are in local AppData under the 'Radiant' folder

Reactions: Vulgi

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Old saves can be edited to work. Use saveeditonline.com and modify the version number. The saves are in local AppData under the 'Radiant' folder
i guess it´s more than just the version number ? coz now i "can" load but got an instant fatal error :D
Edit .. i searched a bit .. and it seems the changes are to massive with my save :-(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: NyqueIgrol

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I like futa with balls, idea of them lifting there sack to show there pussy is a big turn on. its all the pros of being gay with none of the gay of being gay.

Futa with balls is for ultra-gay people.

That said, any ETA on when will stats actually start to matter or have actual effects?
Then the sex won't be a shitty clicker.
Or when breeding will actually be proper breeding?

I've been following this game from day 1, and untill those are actually adressed, there's no point in playing again.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
That said, any ETA on when will stats actually start to matter or have actual effects?
Then the sex won't be a shitty clicker.
Or when breeding will actually be proper breeding?
Not for a long time, for the next few months the focus will be to add gates and blessed characters to unlock them. The dev has talked about making the breeding system proper sooner rather than later so it's possible he may focus on that next.

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
Tried this game out since I love breeding.

To unlock the dungeon requires fucking Cassie, a futa. I don't like futa, so I used the option to disable futa.

However, there now seems to be no way into the dungeon?

Is there a workaround? Seems ridiculous to force the player into sex with a gender, in a game where gender preferences can be toggled.
There is a workaround. You aren't actually required to sit and watch the scene, just keep hitting the Advance button.

That said, the futa option only affects spawns and births. It doesn't do anything to the Blessed Nephs, and won't remove a pre-existing futa. This is, as far as I know, an intentional function and feature.

You can limit their spawns, only have it on long enough to get yourself the necessary male donor, and otherwise leave it off... but it limits the game. It was designed so that futas were the alternative to the woefully underdeveloped males.

And, unless having sex with her was somehow involved in the progression gating, as far as I know you don't actually have to have sex with Cassie, just talk to her to unlock barns.

I could be wrong though, as I've pretty much quit the game until DH finishes with his progression gating updates.

Reactions: srg91

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Not for a long time, for the next few months the focus will be to add gates and blessed characters to unlock them. The dev has talked about making the breeding system proper sooner rather than later so it's possible he may focus on that next.
So more grid and locking content for now?
Guess I should come back in a year or two.
As someone who followed this game from early on, I'm dissapointed by the detours and slow development. For years it's been running in circles.

Dec 10, 2019
Styl1sh I call upon your hex editing expertise again! Please :) Do you know what values to change to alter the Decor (and Decor colors) on a character? I've found the BodyDecor and FaceDecor names in the save file, but can't see a value that correlates directly with the value of the ingame option that states what the Decor is (i.e. for Decor style 7, there isn't a 07 in the string for the IntProperty after BodyDecor).

There is a workaround. You aren't actually required to sit and watch the scene, just keep hitting the Advance button.
This is what I did, just Skipped.

And, unless having sex with her was somehow involved in the progression gating, as far as I know you don't actually have to have sex with Cassie, just talk to her to unlock barns.
You don't need to sex her to unlock barns, but she is involved in progressing gating. Unless you sex her, there's never an option to ask her to repair the switch to open the dungeon. The slime in the dungeon has the key to Pleasure Pastures.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Styl1sh I call upon your hex editing expertise again! Please :) Do you know what values to change to alter the Decor (and Decor colors) on a character? I've found the BodyDecor and FaceDecor names in the save file, but can't see a value that correlates directly with the value of the ingame option that states what the Decor is (i.e. for Decor style 7, there isn't a 07 in the string for the IntProperty after BodyDecor).
Of course there is - decor style is under xxxxDecorIndex (separate for Face and Body):
1599073771519.png
The color (and roughness, metal, glow) use single(float32) type, and color especially is in RGBA format = each four bytes,a float32 value between 0 and 1, describes a specific part of the end result:
1599074214317.png
1599074176105.png

Reactions: [IV]_Nomat
Dec 10, 2019
I used the code for Creator mode to make my own presets to be added into the game. Changed a few shapes and hairstyles and colors for some, made radically different changes for others. I didn't replace any existing presets, just added these new ones.

In the wild, my presets spawn along with the default presets, so that works. But after breeding my new presets, they all gave birth to default presets :/ I tried breeding them both with Body Composition checked and unchecked, and the result was always the same.

Is this related to the Breeding Tags section in Creator mode maybe? I didn't fiddle with that; how would I change this to make them give birth to presets like themselves? I notice that the offspring were the default presets corresponding to the default preset I started with for any given custom preset I added in.

[IV]_Nomat

May 3, 2019
Of course there is - decor style is under xxxxDecorIndex (separate for Face and Body):
View attachment 798522
The color (and roughness, metal, glow) use single(float32) type, and color especially is in RGBA format = each four bytes,a float32 value between 0 and 1, describes a specific part of the end result:
View attachment 798538
View attachment 798533
The question that may have been raised earlier, there is a list of ... """Talents""" with which the Nephilim appear, and can they be added to the Breeder?

Dec 10, 2019
I used the code for Creator mode to make my own presets to be added into the game. Changed a few shapes and hairstyles and colors for some, made radically different changes for others. I didn't replace any existing presets, just added these new ones.

In the wild, my presets spawn along with the default presets, so that works. But after breeding my new presets, they all gave birth to default presets :/ I tried breeding them both with Body Composition checked and unchecked, and the result was always the same.

Is this related to the Breeding Tags section in Creator mode maybe? I didn't fiddle with that; how would I change this to make them give birth to presets like themselves? I notice that the offspring were the default presets corresponding to the default preset I started with for any given custom preset I added in.
The answer is to change their breeding tags and to manually put the presets in the game's root folder Radiant/CharacterPresets, rather than the appdata/Local/Radiant/Saves/CharacterPresets where creator mode puts them. Body composition being checked or unchecked doesn't affect this, the offspring now look like their mothers.

The exception is if one of the new presets has the exact same breeding tags as a default preset of that race. Then it goes to the default preset that has the same tags. I tried breeding the new preset (the one with the same breeding tags as a default preset) multiple times, and each time it gave birth to the default preset with the same tags; it's possible there's still a chance for the new preset to be produced and I didn't simply didn't get lucky.

Adding some keywords to my post: breed preset, breeding preset, breed new preset, breeding new preset to hopefully help anyone who searches the thread for this subject in the future.

The question that may have been raised earlier, there is a list of ... """Talents""" with which the Nephilim appear, and can they be added to the Breeder?
Yes. Using a hex editor can do it. https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders...a-derelicthelmsman.2483/page-127#post-2044756

I used the HxD hex editor (easily googled, downloaded, and installed) to add Traits to my male Breeder. Use ctrl F (in Windows) to search for the areas you want to edit or that you want to copy.

Formatting is super finicky; get even one thing wrong and the game will crash. Back up a save you want to edit. I noticed that, at least for Traits, they always have to be in "....Trait.whatever." format - in other words, four periods before the Trait and one period after. Trying to do, for example, five periods before a trait you paste in and no periods after results in a crash. This is illustrated in the images of the post I linked, so pay very careful attention to every detail in that post.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes