Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Sorry for being lazy here and not reading the thread. I like to check on this every 6-12 months. iirc this was one of those games where content goes forwards and backwards between builds. What is the current build for best and most 'content'?
The latest build is fine so long as you use the "all portals" and "go home" cheats to bypass the locked gates unless that was changed recently, all of the spawning locations should still work regardless of which gates are open. To be honest I would give it a couple more months until he's finished adding progression aka gates, the tasks to unlock said gates are dull, they require you to capture a certain race/trait which amounts to little more than spawn camping. You then have to level them up through sex and if you don't have a sterile "giver" they'll constantly get pregnant which means sleeping for 5 days straight or save scumming.

If you don't care about the blessed nephelym and all you want to do is run around and capture/breed but refuse to use cheats then I believe 0.737 is the last version before the gates were added, you'd be missing out on all the blessed ones added for each gate update but other than that the game is the same barring some terrain changes needed to make the gate system work.

Reactions: StaleSex

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
The latest build is fine so long as you use the "all portals" and "go home" cheats to bypass the locked gates unless that was changed recently, all of the spawning locations should still work regardless of which gates are open. To be honest I would give it a couple more months until he's finished adding progression aka gates, the tasks to unlock said gates are dull, they require you to capture a certain race/trait which amounts to little more than spawn camping. You then have to level them up through sex and if you don't have a sterile "giver" they'll constantly get pregnant which means sleeping for 5 days straight or save scumming.

If you don't care about the blessed nephelym and all you want to do is run around and capture/breed but refuse to use cheats then I believe 0.737 is the last version before the gates were added, you'd be missing out on all the blessed ones added for each gate update but other than that the game is the same barring some terrain changes needed to make the gate system work.
So the Vulwrag for the Centaur, the Foxen for the Butterfly girl and the HoneyBee for the Driad quests can be completed ? i got the game for the first time yesterday so i dont know much and 278 pages is a bit much to go through, so any help is appreciated.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
So the Vulwrag for the Centaur, the Foxen for the Butterfly girl and the HoneyBee for the Driad quests can be completed ? i got the game for the first time yesterday so i dont know much and 278 pages is a bit much to go through, so any help is appreciated.
Yes, you may want to raise the trait level a few times at the angel in town to increase the odds of finding the proper trait. You turn in the quests at the breeders board which is right outside your farm off the path leading up to the town, special tasks such as these are located on the "special requests" tab of the board.
board.png

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
am i doomed?
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 1157]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
When I click to Fulfill Request a window opens up on the right to select my animal. I have the Correct one (Wulvarg Lykos Futa lvl 4) but there is literally nothing showing up in the window. I have like 30 of these captures but there is not a single one showing up. What am I doing wrong???

Dec 10, 2019
When I click to Fulfill Request a window opens up on the right to select my animal. I have the Correct one (Wulvarg Lykos Futa lvl 4) but there is literally nothing showing up in the window. I have like 30 of these captures but there is not a single one showing up. What am I doing wrong???
Are you selecting the right request to fulfill?

Also, it's possible you're missing a trait that's required. If the request has a trait icon on it, the Nephelym you fulfil it with has to have that trait.

agentgeek

Jun 3, 2018
how can I take keystone from monarch guys. I dont understand. She wants foxen but what kind of. Pls help

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1606434

That's intentional, they used to jump people like everyone else though but were made "passive". Some races are also more aggressive than others like harpies or demons.
Ha, good to know, I always thought it was because a weird bug, like when he added the blowjob 'mechanic' that messed up the AI's

Flayers68

Sep 14, 2020
Good evening I was playing version 0.741 Alpha and today I downloaded version 0.743 Alpha but I see it as if it were 0.741 the game does not look like in the screenshots it is here the positions of the same sex I do not see anything from the update 0.743 someone Could you help me

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes