[IV]_Nomat

May 3, 2019
DerelictHelmsman
Testing Build 0.743
Added Amorous Hallows gate progression

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2019
Well, another useless update with fucking blockage everything. I'm still waiting for a useful update that adds at least something new, like barn size expanding.

Dec 10, 2019
The next several updates are all about game progression, aka the stone gates. Don't be surprised, you'll probably have to wait till they're all in place before seeing anything else.

You can already see the places where open stone gate archways exist in the game, where future stone gates will go. For example when you go up the steps from Hivelands to Sultry Plateau, the walkway has one open arch like that.

Dec 10, 2019
Guess they racked in a lot of dosh, so there's no need for creative thinking or any reasonable amount of work anymore. It's almost like this area bs is a metaphor.
They are racking in a lot of dosh, but I'm not sure why you consider it not reasonable amounts of work anymore. It's only one guy making it, and he still manages to put out new updates every few weeks.

Dec 10, 2019
troglodyte The creator has a roadmap detailing his clear vision for the game and is abiding by that, and is putting out regular updates. Not sure how you can fault him for anything except not having the same vision for the game as what you want.

Also, "8 months time" is just wrong. He updates much more frequently than that. Considering each update in the past few months has been to add a new quest, I would consider that at least mildly impactful.

gregp8500

May 15, 2017
Sorry for being lazy here and not reading the thread. I like to check on this every 6-12 months. iirc this was one of those games where content goes forwards and backwards between builds. What is the current build for best and most 'content'?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes