GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Pls update to 0.744
Seeing as it only adds the Moaning Crag gate progression I suspect it's not all that high on anyone's list of required updates. As I understand it the dev is only adding one new gate progression per version for now until he's finally added all of them, so perhaps most are simply waiting until all the gates have been added? *shrug*

geraoju;grbeojuir

Oct 20, 2019
I figured id ask nicely. Not demanding it by any means. Just trying to meet the new character, widow. I just downloaded the game, and saw her on the wiki. I spent 4 hours no joke looking for her, thought i was just dumb until i saw what version it was, guess im still dumb lol. I have no luck

Reactions: Mushroom_Qui

[IV]_Nomat

May 3, 2019
And again the update. :rolleyes:
DerelictHelmsman, Yesterday at 23:49
breeder Testing Build 0.745
Added Sultry Plateau progression gate
Fixed dialogue lock when futa is disabled

admjgptw

Jan 18, 2018
Yeah I'm also interested in meeting these new characters. By no means am I hankering for a build, since once the non-gate updates start up not too long from now, I know we'll get people posting links again. But I'd still like to see

Dec 10, 2019
Yes, by changing your size from Normal to either Large, Huge, or Massive. This will affect what animations your Breeder will be able to show, as per any Large, Huge, or Massive Nephelym.

Reactions: Styl1sh

Farshid

Sep 20, 2017
hey, so I downloaded the game and it started without any problem until I switched the game into full screen mode and my native resolution the game was running smoothly until I exited the game and wanted to play it again and boom ''fatal error'' so i deleted the save file in the %local data app% and game was fixed again but in small screen so what should I do to play with full screen?

Dec 10, 2019
hey, so I downloaded the game and it started without any problem until I switched the game into full screen mode and my native resolution the game was running smoothly until I exited the game and wanted to play it again and boom ''fatal error'' so i deleted the save file in the %local data app% and game was fixed again but in small screen so what should I do to play with full screen?
I haven't played full screen, but maximizing the window is sufficient for me. Does that work for you?

I agree. i wish this was updated more frequently
Looks like the top post on this page has the latest link.

Farshid

Sep 20, 2017
I haven't played full screen, but maximizing the window is sufficient for me. Does that work for you?
I stretched the screen and it was fine I'm guessing so, game was still working, I think at it's current build (0.745) the game is full screen forbidden or broke maybe? I don't know man you tell me.
all of my progress in the game is gone because of that problem happened before that sucks

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
all of my progress in the game is gone because of that problem happened before that sucks
Your prior post said you deleted your own save, so.

If you're worried about a save getting corrupted, save in multiple slots.

There are some cheat codes you can use to boost your second game progress up quicker so you don't have to grind all over again.

D

Deleted member 1606434

I stretched the screen and it was fine I'm guessing so, game was still working, I think at it's current build (0.745) the game is full screen forbidden or broke maybe? I don't know man you tell me.
Yes, this build is broken, you need to manually delete the folder WindowsNoEditor in AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved\Config each time you launch the game, you can also delete the Radiant folder entirely but doing so will also delete your saves and presets. Shitty part is you need to set your configs each time you delete the files.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes