Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
Yes, this build is broken, you need to manually delete the folder WindowsNoEditor in AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved\Config each time you launch the game, you can also delete the Radiant folder entirely but doing so will also delete your saves and presets. Shitty part is you need to set your configs each time you delete the files.
As I see it, the only thing making problems is display mode. "Windowed" is the only one that works.
So you can just delete "FullscreenMode=1" line inside the GameUserSettings.ini file which is located in

C:\Users\........\AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

Chrysall

Jul 23, 2018
What new content do those gate progressions exactly add? The last time I played was around 4-5 updates before, so pretty much the only thing added since then are gates. Is it worth it? Would love to see some new species or systems added

Online-id1

Aug 23, 2017
I solved the problem, you need to delete the Radiant folder along the path C: \ Users \ ........ \ AppData \ Local \ Radiant

Dec 10, 2019
What new content do those gate progressions exactly add? The last time I played was around 4-5 updates before, so pretty much the only thing added since then are gates. Is it worth it? Would love to see some new species or systems added
Each area of the game (which has one or more types of Nephelym specific to that area) is getting a gate blocking it off, one gate per update lately.

To open each gate you need a keystone, each keystone is guarded by a Blessed Nephelym, who will only give it up in exchange for you providing them with a specific Nephelym you find/breed, who is a certain level, race, and usually has a certain trait they desire too.

Hmmm pregnant tag but no lactation tag? uughh....
No pregnant sex though :(

I remember I played an old version and it got boring quickly because there are very few sexual positions (and all are vanilla positions)

Any progress in that part?
There are several sex positions, but you only start with doggy style unlocked. You have to purchase more sex positions from the catgirl priestess with favor (earned by giving Nephelym to the angel in the temple. With the gate progression updates, it takes a little while to be able to even get to the catgirl priestess though. She's in the catgirl area, but to get there you have to unlock the bee area first, and you can't unlock that until you open the cowgirl area. If you want to skip the grind, the cheat codes on the first post let you get favor instantly and unlock all portals (to bypass the gates).

Reactions: Chrysall

[IV]_Nomat

May 3, 2019
Everyone who has problems with "Fatal Error" I recommend deleting save and presets from the Radiant folder (after copying them, for re-entering back) One problem will reset all settings in the game.
Sorry if someone already wrote above how to deal with this problem with the build 744 745

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
As per the Patreon page, posted by DerelictHelmsman on Oct 1, 2020:

Release Notes: 0.745 Alpha
Added Sultry Plateau progression gate
Fixed dialogue lock when futa is disabled

Two more gates remain, and then I will return to other systems such as breeding and roaming.

NOTE: If you get a crash: delete the %LocalAppData%\Radiant folder after backing up saves/presets.
So the dev is already aware of the crash problem/issue, think I'll just wait for the last two gates to be added and, hopefully, a fix for this crash issue.

The Changelog in the OP has the incorrect version number for the latest version and is also missing the previous version, here's the correct info for the last three versions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Personally I don't think it's worth it, the new blessed scenes are a bit underwhelming with the dryad/monarch being my favorite. Gates came too late, they're probably cool for people who just started playing but I've been playing since 2018 so by this point they're just an annoyance. On the bright side there's only a few gates left and late october/early november is looking to be the end of gates, it's also been hinted at that breeding will get its much needed overhaul next or soon after.

Reactions: Chrysall
Jun 19, 2018
This feels like one of the better polished Unreal Engine games out there.

However, the game pace feels very slow and contrived.
Distances are just too big for the sake of being big, very annoying in a game that revolves around daily routine. (stores have a limited amount of money every day, so you need to travel to town to sell to them over multiple days) I remember I laughed when I saw the game had a Year counter, but you will probably see that go up.

In my first playthrough I remember I did not have the right fluid to give to a certain type of Nephelym. Very annoying when you're right there and realize you don't have the right item. Too much travel to fix one mistake, even with the portal.

The home portal seems just too far away. Reminds me of World of Warcraft points of interest always being placed in inconvenient locations in a hub just for the sake of "having the player experience the entirety of the area".

I understand that if everything is conveniently placed, the game just becomes no different from a visual novel. I just want to spend less time running.

Don't get me wrong, the sceneries are beautiful. I've tried this game a couple years ago, but my hardware back then could barely get it running at minimum settings. I now have a high end setup and was able to run everything on max. Landscapes are quite beautiful and not your usual UE copy-pasted assets. The problem is, it's a vast sea of nothing. Not enough interaction to justify wasting 80% of my time running from point A to point B.

Also just my opinion, but the sex positions vendor comes way too late in the game. You are stuck with one boring animation until the point when you're almost done with the game. (both in terms of story progression and breeding grind+upgrades).

It's good that there is an established Wiki with info/guides on everything, it frees up development time from having to work on new player experience and allows to instead focus on new content. However, it was also due to the Wiki that I became aware how slow of a grind this game is and ended up cheating my way to experience its features.

I do not want to downplay the developer's work. This looks like a high quality project compared to all the UE garbage that ends up abandoned nowadays. It's entirely possible that they already have plans to address some of the issues I've highlighted, it might just happen to not be a priority on their roadmap. It's also possible that I'm the only one who sees these as issues and this just ain't the game for me.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes