Jul 18, 2018
Yeah. For some odd reason the "CharacterPresets" file is gone. Tried creating a new file in its place with all my presets in it, and the game isn't recognizing it.
Nevermind. Just checked the BOTN discord. DH said that it's a testing build, so some features are incomplete. That's why presets are acting weird.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
Anyone know how to make the "breeder" a furry in the creation menu if its even possible, since are options for the fur and such...so was curious if possible or if anyone has a pre-set save of one they made that they can share?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Anyone know how to make the "breeder" a furry in the creation menu if its even possible, since are options for the fur and such...so was curious if possible or if anyone has a pre-set save of one they made that they can share?
Breeder has a "spirit form" which allows you to change into any creature you have captured or breed(hybrid ones).

Dec 10, 2019
Thanks, also the centaur quest... I captured the vulvwarg, my breeder is female which makes the centaur a futa... What vulvwarg do I need since I caught a futa and female one, went to centaur and there was no option to proceed or give her it
Breeding Requests Board, click the Special Requests tab at the top left.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
One more question, I got the keystone from centaur and slime, how many are there and where are others? Is there map btw of the areas..Since I found another keystone but need to find bees

Last edited:

zeref2211

Jun 8, 2019
with the portal cheat not working anymore, this breeding sim has turned into a walking sim.

Dev might want to put that back in until the full release cause it's gonna get annoying to have to redo everything every time a new version is released.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
with the portal cheat not working anymore, this breeding sim has turned into a walking sim.

Dev might want to put that back in until the full release cause it's gonna get annoying to have to redo everything every time a new version is released.
he's trying to get people to do the quests to get the stones to open the gate. i would prefer if you get the travel once you've visited an area and that would be fine to me honestly

Reactions: Gabaw and srg91

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Damn the cum inflation is really nice...BUT im still sad there is no bulge on big penetration (would make sense..)

Also trying to get a Bee with "Hornball" trait is HELL.....

Reactions: srg91

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Damn the cum inflation is really nice...BUT im still sad there is no bulge on big penetration (would make sense..)

go to the angel neph in the city and upgade the neph's traits. the higher that number is the more traits are on the nephs when they get born or appear in the wild. also you can mate the bee with another that has the trait and it is possible the offspring will get the trait. i'd suggest foxen or vulwarg.

Reactions: atur

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017

Yeah I have been waiting for a long time for the game to do larger insertions justice and I just dont think it is ever going to happen.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Well i saw some bulge on some insertion..but it needs more imo

Now im stuck at "Toy for the tride" Futa ONLY Bullcrap.

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
Anyone else experience a lot of clipping through the stomach of the female?

If you have a female breeder have sex with a wild Vulwarg its genitalia is popping in and out of the stomach like it's that god damned scene from Alien on repeat... it's a little off-putting.. maybe you not supposed to have a somewhat flat stomach as a breeder

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes