nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Who knows how you can change a game character to a character that was created in the editor?
By starting a new game.

You could also start a new game with the character you want, save and then hack your older save game by swapping in the character data from your new save.

But barring that, there's no easy way.

Reactions: n1n512

n1n512

Jul 18, 2020
By starting a new game.

You could also start a new game with the character you want, save and then hack your older save game by swapping in the character data from your new save.

But barring that, there's no easy way.
Hmm, interesting. What do you mean by "hack"?

Inkybinky

Jul 24, 2018
So it keeps crashing for me. All of the work arounds keep mentioning to edit stuff in the Game.ini file and the GameUserSettings.ini files. I have no problem finding the Game.ini file and editing it, but for some reason I don't have the GameUserSettings.ini file. Can I get a copy of it? I don't know why it's not showing up in the WindowNoEditor folder.

Edit: Nevermind, made my own.

Last edited:

hustlebones1k

Mar 19, 2019
Removal of the quick travel shit (until post-game) in the newer update really turns me off. Base gameplay is absolutely fantastic and with a beautiful little semi-interactive world to play around in, an absolute joy of a lewd sandbox (not without its faults, though), but I think the design philosophy is kind of getting messy. The dev says he will, but I hope he changes his focus back to breeding/customization soon. As nice as the world is, the game just isn't built, mechanically, for exploration.

Walking is fucking boring in basically any video game. The only exceptions are when you have to do shit, or you're actively exploring. Breath of the Wild is a good example of fun walking because the world is absolutely COVERED with cool shit and interactive physics and mechanics to fuck around with, and it makes exploring a joy. Minecraft is another good one because you're always looking at new randomly generated shit and getting more resources and stuff. The walking in these games serve a purpose, and the base gameplay was built with that purpose in mind. In this game, walking isn't anything except for getting from point A to point B slow as fuck for minimal payoff. If there's nothing to do and I'm purposely trying to break the physics so I can bhop faster because I'm bored as shit then I think it's poorly designed.

That being said, there's definitely ways to make it more interesting. Unpopularly, I'm actually a big fan of the new progression system, ignoring the walking shit, but it's obvious that it's in its very early stages. Here's to hoping dev keeps it up :)

[IV]_Nomat

May 3, 2019
Testing Build 0.748

- Implemented a proper loading screen
- Switched to asynchronous asset loading on startup (should fix black screen)
- Fixed fur flickering and rendering issues
- Fixed roamers moving during surprise sex
- Cum inflation and fluid FX now work on roamers
- Cum inflation works on the breeder during blessed scenes
- Improved head tracking
- Upgrade to latest engine version
- Unified physics using the engine's new system, all characters now have physics
- Unified all sex scene code, no more separate paths for breeding, blessed, etc.
- Fixed other various crashes and small bugs

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
So still no option to disable or decrease rate of bj event ?

Btw I don't remeber exactly who but someone said that there will be no anal scene or something like this because the game was mainly built around monster breeding. I'm good with it but if its the case, why adding blowjobs if its only for monster breeding ? I think there is just no other reasons except about the creator tastes if there is no anal. Unfortunately.
I think some anal could be great to for some new positions but whatever...

I'm now wondering if there is no way to disable this bj with CE or some custom scripts 'til he add a way to do it in the game...

Last edited:

[IV]_Nomat

May 3, 2019
So still no option to disable or decrease rate of bj event ?

Btw I don't remeber exactly who but someone said that there will be no anal scene or something like this because the game was mainly built around monster breeding. I'm good with it but if its the case, why adding blowjobs if its only for monster breeding ? I think there is just no other reasons except about the creator tastes if there is no anal. Unfortunately.

I'm now wondering if there is no way to disable this bj with CE or some custom scripts 'til he add a way to do it in the game...
Don't expect too much from the lone creator who gives us access... to play in beta product? ... for this reason, everyone who wants to see any of their fetishes (foot with balls, anal and much more) will have to put up with the tastes of the author. because he is the last instance of accepting "everything" from the patreon community.

P.S. therefore, we look at the patch notes and hope to see what we want. (arrr pirates)

Dec 10, 2019
Yeah, anal just isn't his thing, really. He's described himself as much more vanilla than most of the people who play the game.

The official faqs on the discord state that there will be exactly one anal scene in the game, one with a blessed nephelym (I don't know if this is already in the game or not), and that is it.

Reactions: DarkLabs02
D

Deleted member 1606434

Yeah, anal just isn't his thing, really. He's described himself as much more vanilla than most of the people who play the game.

The official faqs on the discord state that there will be exactly one anal scene in the game, one with a blessed nephelym (I don't know if this is already in the game or not), and that is it.
Pretty sure it's in game already, IIRC there's anal involved in the scene with the blessed snake-lady, the one with the ridiculous big ass.

Dec 10, 2019
Derelict said that after the bugs are worked out, he'll release it as another public build soon, so that everyone can benefit from the performance improvements.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes