STet

Apr 17, 2020
The release of the 0.748 build is delayed. Here's what the developer wrote about it:

Progress on 0.748
The build is taking more time than expected as switching to asynchronous asset loading proved to be much more work than anticipated. Good news is that's mostly done, and I have implemented a proper loading screen. This should resolve the infinite black screen some players have experienced. Additionally, I upgraded to the latest version of the engine (4.26). The release notes state that loading times were improved.
However, the RAM usage was not reduced as much as I had hoped it would be. With the upgrade to 4.26, I was surprised to see massive improvements to the engine's hair and physics systems. It's enough for me to strongly consider replacing my fur system with the engine's solution. While my fur system has served me well, it's responsible for most of the RAM usage and performance problems in the game. Not to mention, the engine's hair looks better and has more features.
Should I decide to replace the fur system, it will take a significant amount of time. Every fur asset would need to be replaced and the code will need to be changed to interface with their system.
Physics has long been a source of frustration for this game. Up until now, the engine used a limited PhysX system with more than a few problems. I have been testing their new system called Chaos, and it is promising. For 0.748, I will only get it to parity with 0.747, especially if I decide to do the fur. Beyond that though, I will look into expanding it into the gameplay.
Lastly, 4.26 introduces water tools. I intend to replace the ugly water in the world with the new stuff. It looks infinitely better and is completely dynamic. Who knows what other more lusty things could be accomplished with such a thing.
I understand this is boring to most of you, but at some point it had to be done. It is much better to do this now as the longer I wait the worse it gets. Continuing to add content as I was, without regard to RAM usage and load times, would have rendered the game unplayable for many.

Dec 10, 2019
The release of the 0.748 build is delayed. Here's what the developer wrote about it:

Progress on 0.748
The build is taking more time than expected as switching to asynchronous asset loading proved to be much more work than anticipated. Good news is that's mostly done, and I have implemented a proper loading screen. This should resolve the infinite black screen some players have experienced. Additionally, I upgraded to the latest version of the engine (4.26). The release notes state that loading times were improved.
However, the RAM usage was not reduced as much as I had hoped it would be. With the upgrade to 4.26, I was surprised to see massive improvements to the engine's hair and physics systems. It's enough for me to strongly consider replacing my fur system with the engine's solution. While my fur system has served me well, it's responsible for most of the RAM usage and performance problems in the game. Not to mention, the engine's hair looks better and has more features.
Should I decide to replace the fur system, it will take a significant amount of time. Every fur asset would need to be replaced and the code will need to be changed to interface with their system.
Physics has long been a source of frustration for this game. Up until now, the engine used a limited PhysX system with more than a few problems. I have been testing their new system called Chaos, and it is promising. For 0.748, I will only get it to parity with 0.747, especially if I decide to do the fur. Beyond that though, I will look into expanding it into the gameplay.
Lastly, 4.26 introduces water tools. I intend to replace the ugly water in the world with the new stuff. It looks infinitely better and is completely dynamic. Who knows what other more lusty things could be accomplished with such a thing.
I understand this is boring to most of you, but at some point it had to be done. It is much better to do this now as the longer I wait the worse it gets. Continuing to add content as I was, without regard to RAM usage and load times, would have rendered the game unplayable for many.
Thank you for passing this along. I was wondering why it'd been over a month since his last release.

This is exciting to me. It might seem boring but the possibilities for performance will make the game much better overall.

Yolomeus

Apr 17, 2020
is the game realy that resource hungry? only got 8gb ram and the game immediately used 99% of ram after start and almost forced me to hard reset my pc.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
is the game realy that resource hungry? only got 8gb ram adn the game immediately used 99% of ram after start and almost forced me to hard reset my pc.
Yes it is.

I close out all other programs, then I leave my computer alone during the two minutes it takes to load the game, then leave it alone for another minute after the main menu appears to give my computer time to adjust. Breeders of the Nephelym is a huge dick and our computers are pussies that have to stretch to accommodate it. Lol.

Reactions: DarkBlue666

<3yourAss

Sep 12, 2017
Hello
On version 7471A
Everytime i play as female/futa off i have issue when speak about keystone with Kibelle
-Quest didn't show on the quest board and can't have her keystone
I must go back to 741a

What do you say?
any way to pass that on 7471A?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is the game realy that resource hungry? only got 8gb ram and the game immediately used 99% of ram after start and almost forced me to hard reset my pc.
It causes my 1080Ti to spin up ALL three of its fans and I am thankful for the vent in the top of my pc case.
I've got that, an i5-6600K and 16GB RAM and that seems sufficient for smooth gameplay.

WetPeachy, with Futa turned off, Kybele has no content. That Centaur is packing one.

Last edited:

DemonicHeart

Jul 24, 2017

Progress on 0.748
Oh wow, that's pretty hype. Though the sex content would be put on hold, the performance and visual appeal would massively improve. Since I'm basically stealing it anyways, I wouldn't mind waiting if it means my pc won't blow up every half-minute while trying to load up the game.

<3yourAss

Sep 12, 2017
On my slot, Kybele is futa. But then, I don't ever disable that so no problems for me.
Yeah i do futa on/futa off but quest didn’t show on the board but i solve the problem downgrade the version as always help
Thanks for helping

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah i do futa on/futa off but quest didn’t show on the board but i solve the problem downgrade the version as always help
Thanks for helping
It's weird that you had such a problem in the first place. Was the game you were using loaded from an earlier version?
Starting a fresh save on 0.747A and the quest popped the way it's supposed to. At least, it did for me.

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
It's weird that you had such a problem in the first place. Was the game you were using loaded from an earlier version?
Starting a fresh save on 0.747A and the quest popped the way it's supposed to. At least, it did for me.
How does the quest panel works I cannot find it in 0.747? I have the same problem with Kybele but i am so noob that i can't even open the quest tab with K
I flagged all the futa option and my character is futa, weirdly KYbele is not futa in this case, I have even level 4 futa hung trait Vulwarg, but i don't know how to complete the quest. Could this a bug, because even with a female character, where Kybele appears to be futa, i cannot complete the quest? How do i downgrade the version to the 0.747?

Mantispraying

Nov 10, 2018
Can we have an option where the breeder can have a big and beast like spirit form (according to spirit body size), when we select larger or smaller spirit form?
Actually i kinda have a kink for giantess and alpha women :p.
Eleanor.PNG
As you can see i made my character muscular especially for that, and i really love when she gets surprise sexed by bigger dragons or titans or smaller bats.

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
Ok well i found about the Breeding Task Board, still no quests from Kybele to fulfill, any way i can get the 0.747 version?

Dec 10, 2019
Ok well i found about the Breeding Task Board, still no quests from Kybele to fulfill, any way i can get the 0.747 version?
There's a Special Requests tab near the top left of the menu that you see when you click on the Board. Click that tab and you'll see quests you get from the keystone owners, including Kybele.

Reactions: nm79
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes