AZUL22344

Dec 1, 2017
Pretty sure it's in game already, IIRC there's anal involved in the scene with the blessed snake-lady, the one with the ridiculous big ass.
Where is ? I need something special for look Autumn?

Jun 19, 2018
Man I'm tempted to give this game another try, but I really wish it didn't lock all sex positions behind ~2+ hours of plot progression and grind.
Grinding ain't fun when it's the same boring position over and over again...

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
smh ok what do i need to do to start some info would be nice, like there is only the foxes, i have unlocked the dungeon with the slime girl but other then that idk what to do

Dec 10, 2019
smh ok what do i need to do to start some info would be nice, like there is only the foxes, i have unlocked the dungeon with the slime girl but other then that idk what to do
To open Cock Block Gates, get Keystones from Blessed Nephelym. They're the ones with unique appearances, who can talk and wear clothes. The slime is the only one in the township who has a keystone, the rest are elsewhere. The centaur Kybele is at a Cock Block Gate near the ranch. Like with any Keystone holder, you need to talk to her and find out what she wants. Each one wants a specific type of Nephelym, with a specific trait and a specific level. Once you have a match, go to the Breeding Requests Board, click the Special Requests tab, and use that to turn in the Nephelym they want. Then go back to the blessed Nephelym, talk to them, and they'll let you have the Keystone. Then you're able to pick up the Keystone next to them. You can take a Keystone to any Cock Block Gate to open it.

Behind each Cock Block Gate is a new area with at least one new kind of Nephelym to catch.

To catch wild Nephelym, give them semen or milk that they like (each species likes a different kind) or initiate Surprise Sex with one and win the Surprise Sex. You can only capture Nephelym that you have barns for on your ranch. Talk to Cassie the catgirl in the Hedon Township to build barns. Each species has a specific barn.

Once you have captured Nephelym, you can breed them in the Breeding Pen at the ranch. Nephelym gain experience every time they have sex, but they can't have sex while pregnant. Pregnancy lasts 4 weeks.

You can check the wiki for more information. It's linked in OP.

Mitchums

Aug 7, 2020
Is anyone else getting all the nephelym types being the same color? All the foxen orange, all the wolven and dragons blue that kind of thing.

Jul 18, 2018
Is anyone else getting all the nephelym types being the same color? All the foxen orange, all the wolven and dragons blue that kind of thing.
Yeah. For some odd reason the "CharacterPresets" file is gone. Tried creating a new file in its place with all my presets in it, and the game isn't recognizing it.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes