Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
the quest in this game i kinda lost it because i still quiet dont understand the breeding and the gender they have ( plust the traits... ) but it's a good game... i'm still stuck on opening the gate because i still have to figure it out the trait and the gender thing...

jarb01

May 18, 2017
the quest in this game i kinda lost it because i still quiet dont understand the breeding and the gender they have ( plust the traits... ) but it's a good game... i'm still stuck on opening the gate because i still have to figure it out the trait and the gender thing...
take your time, it takes people years to figure out the gender thing. just try to understand other people's choices in the meantime :)

jk, i know you're talking about in the game XD

breeding needs a "giver" and a "receiver". givers are on the list on the left of the breeding menu, and are the ones who use their dick. receivers are on the list on the right side of the menu, and they're the ones that take the dick.

males have blue names in the breeding list and can only be givers.

females have pink names in the breeding list and can only receive.

futas have purple names in the breeding list and they can give AND receive! but you need to activate them in the settings menu.

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
oh that sound so easy huh?... i'm simply capture them and breed them up and end game XD
but im on the main quest that i have to capture specific type of the male or female so they will gave me the key... ( the cockblocker gate thing? ) BTW respects+ to the dev that they come up with the name of each charactors... XD

Dec 10, 2019
how to even play? lack of hint nd shit
I wrote a post with some explanation on the previous page. Quoting it below. You can also check out the wiki linked on the first post of this thread.

There's nothing you have to do.

If you want to breed nephelym, you need to build barns to hold each type: the builder, Cassie, can be found in the Hedon Township, and it costs money to build each barn. You can earn some money from the alraune Fern on your farm up to I think a 100 times each time you let her blow you, which come to think of it might be the only real way to get money until you have at least one barn to hold nephelym you capture.

The Lustwood is only the place with wild nephelym open to you at the start, so you'll want to build barns for Vulwargs and Foxen first, as those are the two types of wild nephelym in the Lustwood. To capture a wild nephelym, go up to one, click and initiate surprise sex. You have to click rapidly (use use the cheat code in the menu "win surprise sex" to auto-win) to keep your orgasm bar from filling before the nephelym's bar does. If you orgasm first, you lose Lust and the wild nephelym merely walks away. If they orgasm first, you have the option to capture her, and she's sent automatically to your barn.

But you have to have the right barn first to capture one.

Lust, the orange meter at the top left, is your sexual energy, each sexual encounter drains some. Winning surprise sex will refill your Lust some though, and sleeping to start a new day will refill it completely.

Once you have some wild nephelym captured, go to the breeding area and pair them off (with each other or with your breeder), to get them pregnant. There's a Breeding Requests board that has requests for specific nephelym that you can try to fill for money if you want, or just ignore it (like I do).

To unlock other areas of the world, you have to find blessed nephelym (the unique ones that talk) and fulfill their requests in order to obtain their keystone to open gates. Once they tell you in conversation what they want (a specific wild nephelym with a specific gender, trait, and level), their request will appear on the Breeding Requests Board in the Special Requests tab. Once you have what they want, turn it in at that tab, then go talk to the blessed nephelym so she thanks you and offers you the keystone, then pick up the keystone from next to her, then open the gate.

There's also a keystone you can get in the Hedon Township. After you fuck Cassie (the builder), new dialogue opens where you can ask you about a lever. She'll say she repaired it, so you can run up the stairs and follow the rooftop path to the end (past the mermaid) to the lever and throw it. This opens the gate near the temple's entrance by the stair's, which lets you get into the dungeon and fuck the slime girl, who then lets you take her keystone.

kamikazi

Apr 20, 2018
if you have a nephelym that is required to obtain one of the keystone....how do you hand that nephelym over to the npc?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I probably sound like a broken record (that's under a different label but seems to play the same song), but is there gonna be any kind of exotic features for the common nephelyms? Like the cowgirls having horse cocks or something odd like that. Nothing too crazy; I'm not asking for total model changes or anything...

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
I probably sound like a broken record (that's under a different label but seems to play the same song), but is there gonna be any kind of exotic features for the common nephelyms? Like the cowgirls having horse cocks or something odd like that. Nothing too crazy; I'm not asking for total model changes or anything...
What do you mean? The feral wolfs already have canine cocks and all the encocked bovines already have horsecocks.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Black screen. Game doesn't start. Error says something like "timeout after 120.1 seconds". Dont understand why game is being hard with me; I could play it just fine not vey long before.

CRISPYPHEONIX

Jun 30, 2020
There are cheat codes you can use in game to unlock everything in the game and to make the game more interesting.
This website has them listed and how to use them
decided to try this out, and holy shit, game progression is so fucking boring right now. i know the latest version isnt final, so all this stuff might be fixed eventually, but for now, OH MY GOD IT'S BORING.

the first problem i have is that there's too much running around. you have to run to so many places and running is so fucking slow. and the portals aren't available until you unlock every area. and when you DO unlock every area, you have to run back to the portal you want to open to open it.

the second problem i have is that takes 3 keystones until you can unlock new sex positions. (one to unlock the dragon area so ou can get to the butterfly girl so you can clear the honeycombs so you can get to the bee area, one to get to the bee area itself, and one more to unlock the jungle) this wouldn't be so bad if you started with more than one sex position.

it takes hours and hours to unlock every area, even with cheats and a guide. i knwo this is supposed to be a "full game" eventually, so it can take be as long to beat as the dev wants. but right now, unlocking every area is SO BORING. unless you REALLY like monster girls (monster girls aren't my thing, dont ask what i'm doing playing this because idk) this game isn't worth how long it takes to beat it right now.

stick to gallery mode for now, and wait until an update makes portals are available at the start of the game or increase running speed or something.

LOL I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THIS GAMES UPDATES USUALLY BREAK SAVES. i wasted all that time and i'm just gonna lose all my progress in the next version. not even mad tbh, this is just funny for some reason. they really should let you know that before you start a new game though.

Dec 10, 2019
There are cheat codes you can use in game to unlock everything in the game and to make the game more interesting.
This website has them listed and how to use them
Last I heard the "all portals" cheat no longer works with the latest update.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Last I heard the "all portals" cheat no longer works with the latest update.
That is correct. The cheat doesn't work so that players can experience the natural way it will be released and provide feedback. Up till now most players likely haven't been trying to achieve things in the game without cheats. This makes it difficult to experience the current build, but most of us are here downloading for free and we all know full well this is in development and not complete and the tolerance from downloading for free while other patrons are donating is usually with the idea of feedback since we play it too.

Reactions: hentaigunman
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes