Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
when I run the game it's black screen
You need a system that can run Unreal Engine 4. Also keep your graphics drivers up to date.

Some black screens can be fixed with:
A) Patience
B) Close and Reload

KuroKaminari32
Resolution: Press Esc -> Settings -> Graphics
Sensitivity: Press Esc -> Settings -> Controls

Is it camera sensitivity? I left it at the default value and it's A-OK.

Reactions: KuroKaminari32
Apr 9, 2020
You need a system that can run Unreal Engine 4. Also keep your graphics drivers up to date.

Some black screens can be fixed with:
A) Patience
B) Close and Reload

KuroKaminari32
Resolution: Press Esc -> Settings -> Graphics
Sensitivity: Press Esc -> Settings -> Controls

Is it camera sensitivity? I left it at the default value and it's A-OK.

Thnx...
Actually I did not saw it properly.

BTSpoon

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know where I could find the older presets for cambions?
I remember one specific variant that was my fave back around when the game went v0.7 or something.. but seems to have been removed or replaced by the evil red preset :/

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
Things I think the game urgently needs
Being able to select the Nephelyn with which we want to act when there are several together.
Adjust futas spawn rate (they come out like mushrooms)
Improve the handling of the camera, maybe less mouse sensitivity or using the keyboard (this is my favourite option)?

Reactions: Sikirash

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I got drunk one night and now all my Foxen are Abominations and half of them are sterile >.<
Actually sterility in this instance isn't that bad. Population control. Can still wait for breeding requests and handle it that way but they all want things I don't have yet.

Is it possible for the Breeder to have >1600 Max Lust?

I'm glad DH is actually giving direction to this game. If only there was MxM and FxF content. But I think he goes all squicky with gay content.
And no, Faylene (sp?), Chubby Goblin(name?) and Mega Slime don't count. I was talking more about gay content with the Ferals.

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
I got drunk one night and now all my Foxen are Abominations and half of them are sterile >.<
Actually sterility in this instance isn't that bad. Population control. Can still wait for breeding requests and handle it that way but they all want things I don't have yet.

Is it possible for the Breeder to have >1600 Max Lust?

I'm glad DH is actually giving direction to this game. If only there was MxM and FxF content. But I think he goes all squicky with gay content.
And no, Faylene (sp?), Chubby Goblin(name?) and Mega Slime don't count. I was talking more about gay content with the Ferals.
From the Wiki:

These are things that DerelictHelmsman has said he WILL NOT add, so dont ask for them.

1. Multiplayer
  2. VR
  3. Testicles for Futanari
  4. Male on Male & Futa on Male Sex Scenes
  5. Weather
  6. Nothing Childhood related
  7. Battles, Fighting, Violence of anykind
  8. Death, Diseases, Life Threatening Illness
  9. Anything Anal.
  10. Rape
  11. Full beastiality (Full animal with a human or anthromorph)
  12. Requests to remove all clipping in animations. (Technical Reasons)
  13. Gore
  14. Vore
  15. Poop, Pee, Puke, or anything gross

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
From the Wiki:

These are things that DerelictHelmsman has said he WILL NOT add, so dont ask for them.

1. Multiplayer
  2. VR
  5. Weather
  9. Anything Anal.
  10. Rape
  13. Gore
  14. Vore
1,2,5,6,7,8,10,13,14,15 Absolutely no problems there.
Sure I get that not everybody likes anal or even content involving dudes getting dicked but seriously... Big market there.
Oh well.

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
1,2,5,6,7,8,10,13,14,15 Absolutely no problems there.
Sure I get that not everybody likes anal or even content involving dudes getting dicked but seriously... Big market there.
Oh well.
Why do you have problems with 3 and 4?
If you want gay content you can always play another game or make one yourself, indie creators are not here to please you, they make the game they want/like to, this doesn't have to do with the market but with your tastes being different to the game developer and you don't accept that, don´t try to lie.
You're being as stupid as someone who goes to a gay game and asks for straight content to be added.

battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
Out of curiousity, I've played this quite some time ago and came back to see if there has been any progress. (used to be a patron) Does it get decent/frequent updates on patreon nowadays?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why do you have problems with 3 and 4?
If you want gay content you can always play another game or make one yourself, indie creators are not here to please you, they make the game they want/like to, this doesn't have to do with the market but with your tastes being different to the game developer and you don't accept that, don´t try to lie.
You're being as stupid as someone who goes to a gay game and asks for straight content to be added.
There's no need to be so rude. I merely voiced an opinion, nothing more. You weren't required to agree or even reply.
The logic behind your comparison is flawed as this isn't solely a straight game.

For the record, I like this game as it currently is - regardless of what I said earlier - and looking forward to seeing what it can become.
This is a case of the Genre spoiler actually being accurate for once.

Fern is an interesting and dare I say it - adorable - character.
The animations are smooth and I like the addition of being able to buy more.
The character models are gorgeously made no matter what way you look at them.
Although High Quality Unreal games cause my system to generate a lot of heat, I have no issue with UE4 as DH seems to have wrangled it into behaving for him.

I don't require MxM in this. I'm glad with the fact that he's considering something akin to plot lines at the moment.

But what about my other question? Is it possible for the Breeder to have more than 1600 Max Lust?

A quick one, if anyone knows: The executable is labelled "Radiant" instead of BotN. Is that the lighting system used for the game or is there some other reason for it?

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
From the Wiki:

1. Multiplayer
  2. VR
  5. Weather
  9. Anything Anal.
  10. Rape
  13. Gore
  14. Vore
Derelict is a gentleman of supreme tastes.
Although battles...hmmm

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes