WeIcome

Jun 29, 2018
Newest version has different creator code now. The current one in the front page doesn't work now (5vg6dbEwqEk9). Tried in menu and in-game. Anyone have the new one?

Dec 10, 2019
How do you guys find your saved game file? I can't find it anywhere.
On Windows 10, it's under C:/Users/(user name)/AppData/Local/Radiant/Saved/SaveGames

The folder structure shouldn't be that different on any version of Windows. If I remember correctly, you might need to have "Show hidden files and folders" enabled in Windows File Explorer to see the AppData folder.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
How the fuck do you "give" the male "hung" guy to the centaur?? I lvled him to 10, checked that he is, indeed, hung... Yet I can't find the option to give him to the centaur. What am I missing here? Why the hell is this so convoluted? There is no quest journal, no map, no convenient hints. HELP!
UPDATE - apparently there is a special tab at the request board. Who knew.

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
No One Has the Previous Versions?
Yep. I have to repost this every few weeks because it keeps getting lost in the pile.

Right after death by falling was added and the sex position guru was added, but before the quests and the rest of the hated things were. You can head right out and start getting laid from the get-go.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Yep. I have to repost this every few weeks because it keeps getting lost in the pile.

Right after death by falling was added and the sex position guru was added, but before the quests and the rest of the hated things were. You can head right out and start getting laid from the get-go.
Can this please be attached on the OP also, since i think it'll still be highly demanded even for a few updates ahead...

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
i will download this game while waiting for my genshin impact v1.1 to be finish. maybe a quick fap
I'd probably rather play this game, than Genshin Impact, at the moment. Being AR40+ sucks balls, and I'm pretty sure v1.1 hard crashed my computer when it was released. The gacha system has me mentally broken, too. I wanted the 5* weapons from the Klee Banner for my team, but I'm not about to dish out $50 just to roll like 40 times, when you need 100 wishes to get anything good with.

I don't understand why digital currency and minor items are always more expensive than real fucking currency. For a dollar, I can get a soda that I can drink for like 5 minutes. Instead, for like $5 bucks, I can roll on a random chart and probably get a 3* weapon for a character I don't even have.

Real currency = Backed up by gold, or similar precious material.
Digital currency = Literally zero value. Maybe backed by Waifus?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I'd probably rather play this game, than Genshin Impact, at the moment.
I really hope you're just being hyperbolic here. I can agree that there are many games that one can rather play than GI if they progressed too fast without maxing their team first (i'm an f2p so i take my sweet time procrastinating), but this... this "thing"? seriously? have u even played the recent versions? this isn't even a game atm.. just blueball grinder

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I really hope you're just being hyperbolic here. I can agree that there are many games that one can rather play than GI if they progressed too fast without maxing their team first (i'm an f2p so i take my sweet time procrastinating), but this... this "thing"? seriously? have u even played the recent versions? this isn't even a game atm.. just blueball grinder
I mean, as far as a "sexy game" goes, yeah, it's a bit grindy, and I did find looking for some of the rarer Traited monsters to be tedious, since it's just "walk up to girl and check for Trait" and repeat x100, so there's no skill involved. However, if you look at it as a "normal game" and you've played any of the Monster Rancher games, it makes more sense. Plus, it is a Breeding Simulator, so there's supposed to be actual breeding and distribution involved.

The progression is a different thing entirely, though. I'm not sure why portals were locked away at the end, and my game is still soft locked, because I went for that. It's not perfect, but if you've been around here long enough, you'd know that there are plenty of garbage erotic games, and at least this one functions.

Genshin Impact on the other hand, is a pay2win mess, with extreme real money prices. Exploring the game was a ton of fun, but ever since I passed AR35, it's literally turning into a Daily Quest Simulator. The Battle Pass would be fun, if they also didn't lock the weapons you get from it behind a fucking pay wall, so now you have to subscribe to that for like $25 a month, ontop of the monthly moon subscription, in order to get anything "good", which won't happen because drop rates are literally 0.6%. Which makes no damn sense, for a "single player" to have "MMORPG competitive prices".

The number one thing that ultimately kills me interest in online games, is Daily Quests. Genshin Impact is new, so there's not a ton of them, but if you played the newest update, then you know about the Weekly Bounties, which is just more limited crap you have to play. Eventually, there will be so much daily content you have to do, that you end up spending more time doing that, then actually playing the game. It happens with EVERY online game, and I get so damn sick of it. I understand it's purpose, but it shouldn't take over the "entire" game.

War Frame is a good example of this. As fun as that game is, I have a hard time getting back into it every year, because I know I'm going to have to grind the daily emblem hunts, in order to make any progress in the Reputation system. Pretty much every online game forces you to do this. It's garbage. When I log into a game, I want to have the choice to do what I want, but we don't have that choice with modern gaming. I grew up on the old school "grind monsters for 1337 loot", but you just can't do stuff like that anymore. It's all quests, quests, quests, and daily garbage. If I sound cynical, it's because I've been tired of this for at least 10 years now.

I still like Genshin Impact, but the future of the game is super clear. At least with BOTN, I get to watch a cat girl bang a titan.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Can this please be attached on the OP also, since i think it'll still be highly demanded even for a few updates ahead...
That's up to Derelict Huntsman.

Speaking of which, I'd like to point out that since I first started linking that older version without the quests and gates and stuff it has been downloaded over 170 times.

Hopefully that should indicate just how much people are "loving" these new additions.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
That's up to Derelict Huntsman.

Speaking of which, I'd like to point out that since I first started linking that older version without the quests and gates and stuff it has been downloaded over 170 times.

Hopefully that should indicate just how much people are "loving" these new additions.
That's about 2% as many downloads as Derelict has subscriptions on Patreon, so it's not a particularly great indicator of anything.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes