CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Hey all... I've been keeping an eye on this game for some time now... first played back at 0.664A... now running the newest 0.747A..... kind of a dumb question on my part I know but I'll ask anyways...

Debauched Trait gives 20% chance to AVOID negative results/impacts due to inbreeding even though you will still/ALWAYS get the Abomination Trait... so my questions are:

1.) Besides the risk of the offspring being Sterile, what other negative impacts are there from inbreeding?
2.) Since you will ALWAYS get the Abomination Trait from inbreeding, does it have it's own set of negative effects? such as to stats/value? or is it just there to say "yes, this one was the result of inbreeding" ???

----------------------------------

I also can't get ANY auto clicker to work while game is "active" ... I start the auto clicker, then click in the window to click the button I want it to click and.... nothing.... like I didn't even start the clicker... but if I bring up any window (game is now not "active") the click is working like it should and I have to stop it in order to be able to click anything.

Anyone else having issues with auto clickers not working in game?

----------------------------------

Also I managed to make a Sterile offspring who is fertile? o_O.... just kinda find that funny :)
I believe that, if the Debauched trait 'triggers', you get normal offspring without the abomination trait. It seems pretty rare to me, even if both of the breeding characters have the debauched trait.

If the offspring already has the abomination trait, it won't go away no matter how unrelated the breeding pair is.

I could be completely wrong on this, but from what I can tell, the abomination trait lowers the characters base stats and seems to reduce the effect of other traits. The nephlym just isn't as 'good' as a nephlym without the abomination trait.

NoManF

Jan 21, 2020
This game needs to be optimized pronto. I can barely run this game on medium with 10-15 FPS nothing else open, while it's eating all my memory and running my processor like crazy, while I play genshin impact on almost medium just fine with a solid 40-60 fps while talking away on discord and browser open and my pc barely notices it.
And genshin is a way more complex and high octane game than this.
it's not even a full game, right now the optimization is not a priority.
your pc specs? I'm using i5-6600 and rx 580: I keep 60fps on medium (It can keep High settings but I hate that Antialiasing filter, it hurts my eyes)

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
I have a fairly old PC so my specs doesn't matter. The comparison i gave i think however should show my issue quite well. Finished game or not, it shouldn't devour 3 times the resources as a game 50 times its size and complexity that looks 10 times better.

Zesstra

Jun 9, 2019
I believe that, if the Debauched trait 'triggers', you get normal offspring without the abomination trait. It seems pretty rare to me, even if both of the breeding characters have the debauched trait.

If the offspring already has the abomination trait, it won't go away no matter how unrelated the breeding pair is.

I could be completely wrong on this, but from what I can tell, the abomination trait lowers the characters base stats and seems to reduce the effect of other traits. The nephlym just isn't as 'good' as a nephlym without the abomination trait.
yeah.. I've been testing on the Abomination trait for awhile now (like 500+ I swear XD) ... I have yet to get 1 offspring without it ... however I've had TONS of kids without the Sterile trait...

Also, I've found that Dirty trait, even though it can be removed by bathing, PERMANENTLY cuts your allure in half... and does not return after being cleaned... then if you get dirty again it cuts in half AGAIN... so NEVER breed a dirty.. always clean it first. :)

Reactions: CaptainBipto

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
aspar4gus
Here we go, you'll need at least WinRAR 5.0 to extract the archive. Tell me if there's problems and I'll see what I can do. It's a recompressed file, since I couldn't find the original download. I compressed and uploaded it.
Thank you sir! will try to download it now

On another note, i downloaded and tried to play the v0.747 and just receive an awkward blank black screen for 15-30 minutes that almost freeze the whole pc before it gave me an error popup like this:

Untitled-1.jpg

I don't know the absurd amount of resources that this game needed because i also play other new more demanding/finished game just fine in this pc (bannerlord, genshin impact, hell even wild life plays just fine in this pc) ..i even tried to move it to my SSD and i still got these long black screen and crashes about 75% of the time

I hope the previous version wasn't as badly optimized as this latest one...

acusrola

May 30, 2020
aspar4gus

Since it's something to do with the "renderthread" you might want to see that you're running the latest graphics drivers and if you are, uninstall your graphics drivers with DDU with windows in safemode and reinstall the latest graphics drivers. Though I am pulling this out of my ass with no knowledge, I will assume no responsibility of a nuclear catastrophe in your computer, etc.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
8 hours in, and I'm pretty sure I soft locked my save, by running out of keystones. The developer should have realized we'd want to unlock the gates early, who the hell wants to revisit old areas after you've already completed all the quests? I can't get a succubus for the bunny girl, or an elf for the spider. Really frustrating to waste this much time, due the game just not letting us jump down cliffs (like we used to, in the older versions).

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
Played this game for the first time in a while and seems like there's been a lot of progress made but why is there still no option to have futa with balls, this shouldnt be too hard to program

Reactions: Nessiah

NoManF

Jan 21, 2020
Played this game for the first time in a while and seems like there's been a lot of progress made but why is there still no option to have futa with balls, this shouldnt be too hard to program
There is why they don't have balls, the first NPC you see tells about this.

(An option that turn on "Balls on Futa" should be implemented ngl)

Reactions: Nessiah and ftgbzh

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I have a fairly old PC so my specs doesn't matter. The comparison i gave i think however should show my issue quite well. Finished game or not, it shouldn't devour 3 times the resources as a game 50 times its size and complexity that looks 10 times better.
Comparing an indie game made by one self taught developer in UE4 to a unity phone gacha game made by a team of professionals seems hardly fair. Performance is trash though, mostly due to the fur shader, it's still due for another pass but the game will always be demanding. Old pc's and UE4 don't generally mix well so specs most certainly do matter, especially so in this case.
You must have not played long or skipped the text because many characters comment on that and why balls on futas aren't a thing. There's no option because the dev doesn't like it and has "fuck you" money so he only adds stuff he likes like obesity.

Last edited:

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Did the game get ported to UE4 (just read the post above)? Why do I recall this game having been made in Unity...very odd :unsure:. I was damn sure it uses Unity assets too...

acusrola

May 30, 2020
You must have not played long or skipped the text because many characters comment on that and why balls on futas aren't a thing. There's no option because the dev doesn't like it and has "fuck you" money so he only adds stuff he likes like obesity.
All too true, I always get an aneurysm when I read the explanation "sugar walls before balls", like what the hell does that even fucking mean? Sugar walls is that like vaginal walls or something? And what the fuck does that have to do with completely fantastical thing such as an anthropomorphic hermaphrodite? Fucking hell.

Did the game get ported to UE4 (just read the post above)? Why do I recall this game having been made in Unity...very odd :unsure:. I was damn sure it uses Unity assets too...
The game has been in UE4 (or unreal in general) for as long as I can remember. I don't think there's any barriers to importing unity assets to unreal, a dev could probably just use a generic 3d model file like obj, which both probably support. (Disclaimer I am not a developer.)

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
The annoying thing is, that the developer teases it with one of the NPC's, with her saying something about "the ancients could have made a scroll to give futas balls, but I guess there's no point, really". You'd think he would want to implement such a simple thing, just to keep the community happy, so he can make more money.

I guess it's not a futa at that point. It's a trap
"Full Package Futa", is a thing.

Dec 10, 2019
Do anyone know how to get inside the dungeon under the temple
Fuck Cassie the futa catgirl architect. Then you can ask her about the dungeon. She'll mention a stuck/broken lever which she'll fix for you. Now run up the stairs to the mermaid, but take a right to keep going past the mermaid to find that lever. Activate it, and the dungeon gate will open.

Reactions: Maxsion Josh Wood

KingCorgi13

Jul 23, 2018
i seem to have soft locked my game since i have all gates except the demon and elf one and those are the two areas i need to get to for the nephelym i need, is there a solution? or am i just forced to restart?

Edit: and by that i mean any way without using the "all portals" cheat

Reactions: PervyMage32

asdfinop

Aug 3, 2019
So I updated to .747 and none of the portals are activated, activateable (even with all portals cheat), and the nagas are gone....?

Zesstra

Jun 9, 2019
OKAY... so here we go... a somewhat long post about my findings with inbreeding on the current version 0.7473A... o_O

Debauched Trait - Offspring have 20% chance to ignore the negative impacts of inbreeding.
Abomination Trait - This one was the product of incest (Reduces Stats and Max Lust Capacity)
Sterile Trait - Cannot produce offspring (simple)

With that said, I spent the last 13 hours today breeding the same 2 siblings (600+ offspring) to see how things go. So here's what we have...

The Incestual Parents: (the 2 siblings I breed 48728 billion times x.x)

1111.jpg

Here are some examples of the results I got:

1.jpg 11.jpg 111.jpg

As it turns out... EVERY SINGLE OFFSPRING...100% of the time ALWAYS received the Abomination Trait with NONE of the negative stat effects for having it.... and 100% NEVER received the Sterile Trait... and about 95% of the time they received the Debauched Trait from the parents. I found that the Debauched Trait 100% of the time PREVENTS all negative effects from inbreeding with the sole exception of the offspring having to gain the Abomination Trait for trait appearance only (meaning it's only there to say, "yes you inbreed this one".

I began to test other pairings and found that if even 1 parent has the Debauched Trait, the offspring is 100% protected from negative effects (such as lower stats or becoming sterile.) Even if they don't gain the Debauched Trait from the parent.

2.jpg 22.jpg

I found that Sterile Trait only ever occurred randomly (albeit high frequency) when no parent has the Debauched Trait.

3.jpg 33.jpg

Luckily though, since the offspring HAS to have the Abomination Trait and for some reason all further offspring get it if the parent has it, but it has no effect on the offspring as long as it's in fact not a result of inbreeding itself or is paired with one with the Debauched Trait.

Hopefully this is just a current bug... :/

NoManF

Jan 21, 2020
So I updated to .747 and none of the portals are activated, activateable (even with all portals cheat), and the nagas are gone....?
It's not possible to unlock by cheat, you are forced to do quests to open gates between areas;
at the very end of the game progession you talk to the portal snakelady to unlock the portals.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes