TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
guys, how to get the keystone from the centaur and other characters that have it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need a Vulf with the Hung trait, specifically. Increase your trait level at the temple (or via cheats), and go running around the Vulf spawning area looking for males. Anytime you see one, run up to them and press the activate key (default E) and click the down arrow in the top right of the screen to see their stats and traits. The Hung trait is an icon shaped like a dick and balls.

Dec 10, 2019
guys, how to get the keystone from the centaur and other characters that have it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In addition to what TheInternetIsForThis said, you can't give him to the centaur directly. Go to the Breeding Requests Board and click the Special Requests tab to turn it in. Once you've done that, go talk to the centaur again, then she'll let you pick up the keystone next to her.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Does anyone have a working download link for v0.737?

I have been tracing back this thread for about 200~ pages back just to discover that the mega link to download it was already dead... :(

Jun 21, 2018
how I level up the Nephelyms fast or at least without getting them pregnant
I don't think you do other than fucking. Pair them with Nephelym that have the "Kindhearted" trait so that the Nephelym you're trying to level up get more XP per feuk. Save if it's a female, so reload if she gets pregnant.

D

Deleted member 1606434

how I level up the Nephelyms fast or at least without getting them pregnant
Get a nephelym with the trait ''sterile'' through repeated inbreeding and use the sterile one to lvl up your other ones. The Infinite Lust cheat also helps.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Got a couple of questions.

1. What happened to the naga portal keeper did the dev get rid of her with this new update?

2. Now this is my bad but does anybody know if there is a journal or something that tracks your quests? I started the three door quest but can't remember what they wanted except the centaur quest for the hung wolf o_O

Dec 10, 2019
Got a couple of questions.

1. What happened to the naga portal keeper did the dev get rid of her with this new update?

2. Now this is my bad but does anybody know if there is a journal or something that tracks your quests? I started the three door quest but can't remember what they wanted except the centaur quest for the hung wolf o_O
1. I haven't played the new update, but according to others in the thread she no longer appears until you unlock the desert.

2. The Special Requests tab on the Breeding Requests board.

Reactions: Jellyluve

Zesstra

Jun 9, 2019
Hey all... I've been keeping an eye on this game for some time now... first played back at 0.664A... now running the newest 0.747A..... kind of a dumb question on my part I know but I'll ask anyways...

Debauched Trait gives 20% chance to AVOID negative results/impacts due to inbreeding even though you will still/ALWAYS get the Abomination Trait... so my questions are:

1.) Besides the risk of the offspring being Sterile, what other negative impacts are there from inbreeding?
2.) Since you will ALWAYS get the Abomination Trait from inbreeding, does it have it's own set of negative effects? such as to stats/value? or is it just there to say "yes, this one was the result of inbreeding" ???

----------------------------------

I also can't get ANY auto clicker to work while game is "active" ... I start the auto clicker, then click in the window to click the button I want it to click and.... nothing.... like I didn't even start the clicker... but if I bring up any window (game is now not "active") the click is working like it should and I have to stop it in order to be able to click anything.

Anyone else having issues with auto clickers not working in game?

----------------------------------

Also I managed to make a Sterile offspring who is fertile? o_O.... just kinda find that funny :)

111.png

Last edited:

acusrola

May 30, 2020
aspar4gus

Here we go, you'll need at least WinRAR 5.0 to extract the archive. Tell me if there's problems and I'll see what I can do. It's a recompressed file, since I couldn't find the original download. I compressed and uploaded it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aspar4gus

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
This game needs to be optimized pronto. I can barely run this game on medium with 10-15 FPS nothing else open, while it's eating all my memory and running my processor like crazy, while I play genshin impact on almost medium just fine with a solid 40-60 fps while talking away on discord and browser open and my pc barely notices it.
And genshin is a way more complex and high octane game than this.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes