Dec 10, 2019
Any way to just add a Keystone? I fucked up and opened the Desert gate because I was sick of walking everywhere and now I've softlocked myself and do not want to start all over.
Unless something has drastically changed with this update, it's not possible to lock yourself, you can open all the gates.

You might have forgotten to pick up a keystone after the blessed nephelym gave you permission to take it. Or maybe you missed the keystone you get after fucking Cassie and then the slime down in the temple dungeon.

It would appear that while the markers are still ingame, for the moment both the portals and Warden Neela are hard-disabled. At least as best I can tell.
Others in the thread have said that they're enabled once you unlock all the gates.

Silly, in my opinion, fast travel is useful way before then.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Unless something has drastically changed with this update, it's not possible to lock yourself, you can open all the gates.

You might have forgotten to pick up a keystone after the blessed nephelym gave you permission to take it. Or maybe you missed the keystone you get after fucking Cassie and then the slime down in the temple dungeon.
It actually is possible to lock yourself out.

Steal the key from the slime (1 keystone)
Complete the Centaur quest (2 keystones now)
Unlock the Dragon Area (1 keystone now)
Complete the Dragon Matriarch quest (2 keystones)
Complete the butterfly quest (3 keystones)
Unlock the Titan area. (2 kestones)
Unlock the Beehive area. (1 keystone)
Unlock the Jungle area. (0 keystones)
Alternatively, unlock the dragon area, beehive area, jungle, and the desert area.

At that point there are 2 blessed nephlym you can talk to: The bunny girl, who, wants a succubus or a bat and the Queen Bee doesn't have a breeding quest, you need the dryad in the cow fields.
So, unless the bunny girl asks for one of the Nephlym you have unlocked: congratulations, you are now soft locked out of the game progression.

Dec 10, 2019
It actually is possible to lock yourself out.

Steal the key from the slime (1 keystone)
Complete the Centaur quest (2 keystones now)
Unlock the Dragon Area (1 keystone now)
Complete the Dragon Matriarch quest (2 keystones)
Complete the butterfly quest (3 keystones)
Unlock the Titan area. (2 kestones)
Unlock the Beehive area. (1 keystone)
Unlock the Jungle area. (0 keystones)
Alternatively, unlock the dragon area, beehive area, jungle, and the desert area.

At that point there are 2 blessed nephlym you can talk to: The bunny girl, who, wants a succubus or a bat and the Queen Bee doesn't have a breeding quest, you need the dryad in the cow fields.
So, unless the bunny girl asks for one of the Nephlym you have unlocked: congratulations, you are now soft locked out of the game progression.
Maybe I'm wrong or maybe it's been changed, but I'm pretty sure keystones aren't generic. A given blessed nephelym's keystone only opens a specific door.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Maybe I'm wrong or maybe it's been changed, but I'm pretty sure keystones aren't generic. A given blessed nephelym's keystone only opens a specific door.
Keystones are usable on any door in any order you choose, it was possible to lock yourself out before as one of the hotfixes claims to have fixed that problem but I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I think you can open the portals by accessing the desert where the lamia is at any time (not the one stuck in the hole). She is there at the portal and simply not at any other because of some reason she gave. I found her there without opening all the gates. The problem is that if you open the desert gate before the rest are open you get stuck because you need that key to open another gate. There is nothing behind the desert gate quest related so wait till the end. So yea, essentially you cannot open portal access until all the gates are opened because if you try you get stuck and have to reload a save.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
God, this game is unplayable right now. I just wanted to run around and collect some waifus, and can't do it because you need to do those stupid special breeding tasks, like come on I tried the first one (wolf with big d or ass) for like 30min with infinite lust and max trait cheats and no luck. Do someone have a save with everything unlocked? If not I'll search for v0.737.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
God, this game is unplayable right now. I just wanted to run around and collect some waifus, and can't do it because you need to do those stupid special breeding tasks, like come on I tried the first one (wolf with big d or ass) for like 30min with infinite lust and max trait cheats and no luck. Do someone have a save with everything unlocked? If not I'll search for v0.737.
Use the Max Trait Level cheat. Increasing your trait level increases the odds of finding random traits on wild nephelym and offspring. Once you run that cheat, it'll probably take you just a few nephelym to find one with Hung, since it's a fairly common random trait.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Use the Max Trait Level cheat. Increasing your trait level increases the odds of finding random traits on wild nephelym and offspring. Once you run that cheat, it'll probably take you just a few nephelym to find one with Hung, since it's a fairly common random trait.
I don't want to sound like a dick but I clearly said that I was using max trait cheat. Sorry :D

• Haha
Reactions: caspian90
Jun 21, 2018
Guys, i'm kinda bloked, how do you get the large dick Vulwarg for the centaur quest?
I easily completed the beginning few quests with having like 5-13 trait level the legit way in 746. All you have to do is come close to the specimen, press "E" or whatever is your *use* key. On the top right corner you can see their specs and traits, but you have to open them up, but once you do, they'll be open forever until you restart the game. So just initiate, check, next initiate, check, it's very fast unless you get horrible RNG

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
I easily completed the beginning few quests with having like 5-13 trait level the legit way in 746. All you have to do is come close to the specimen, press "E" or whatever is your *use* key. On the top right corner you can see their specs and traits, but you have to open them up, but once you do, they'll be open forever until you restart the game. So just initiate, check, next initiate, check, it's very fast unless you get horrible RNG
RNG in this game?

1604553040954.png

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes