Dec 10, 2019
Wow, removing the lamia until later? That's shitty. Removes the usefulness of the all portals cheat and makes it harder to get around before you unlock everything.

Does this work for male avatars too ? coz the only issue i have gameplay/character wise is that the female avatars have a lot more decor and masks and such where the males aint got shit lol and the only Spirit they can turn into is a werewolf. So just wanna be clear before i waste my time into making something that i wont be able to use, if i make a male spirit preset can i use it or change from the werewolf to my custom preset as a male breeder ?
I play a male breeder, so yes. You can get a spirit form for any race that you get a male version of (through capturing or having one born in your barns). Not all races have a male version, the ones that do are Vulwarg, Foxen, Dragons, Bovaurs, Starfallen, and Demons (male version of Succubus, not of Cambion).

And in Creator Mode you can fiddle with presets for any existing gender that any race has. I've made presets for the male spirit forms for those races and use them all.

I'm talking about quests to unlock doors.
Yes, the Special Requests tab is for the quests to unlock doors.

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Wow, removing the lamia until later? That's shitty. Removes the usefulness of the all portals cheat and makes it harder to get around before you unlock everything.

I play a male breeder, so yes. You can get a spirit form for any race that you get a male version of (through capturing or having one born in your barns). Not all races have a male version, the ones that do are Vulwarg, Foxen, Dragons, Bovaurs, Starfallen, and Demons (male version of Succubus, not of Cambion).

And in Creator Mode you can fiddle with presets for any existing gender that any race has. I've made presets for the male spirit forms for those races and use them all.

Yes, the Special Requests tab is for the quests to unlock doors.
Thanks a lot and even more so for the list of races that has male forms.

Jun 21, 2018
So apparently the requirements went way up since last public build. I can't even start it anymore. Error - "out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source"
My specs:
i5-8400 2.80GHz, GTX 1060 (3GB), 8GB DDR4 RAM
i3-2100 3.10GHz, GTX 750 Ti (2GB), 10GB idk some cheapo ramz 2 chips: 8new+2 like 8years old
So my specs are obviously worse apart from extra 2GB of ram, but the game only takes up to about 6GB of ram while starting up, but then it goes down to a steady roughly 3.9GB and it works fine for me, so it must be something else. Disc drive sometimes is maxed out, sometimes it's very low it's weird. When there are a lot of people spawned in my visibility it's very laggy on max settings , with high it's a little laggy but ok, on medium always max frames.

So Idk for sure how to fix this for you, but you could either try to make it boot with lower graphics by changing them with 746 version (747 will open with those settings) or you need to manually make it so that your PC is able to allocated more RAM on a single program(IF THAT'S EVEN A THING) so maybe google it, GL

Last edited:
Reactions: emiru_sama

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so basically he increased the grind by 100x and made progression confusing as hell while at the same time offering 0 instructions on how to progress.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
anyone wanna explain how i can edit the saves?
im using HxD
im trying to change a trait, but the game crashes every time.
Im copying the Trait.Size.Massive from Right save to Trait.Size.Tiny on the left save.
Im not copying the symbols, im copying the hex.
no idea why it doesn't work. I managed to do the same for the breeder and give them a trait.size.huge... for some reason it doesn't work on most races. 1604269404733.png

Dec 10, 2019
im using HxD
Im copying the Trait.Size.Massive from Right save to Trait.Size.Tiny on the left save.
no idea why it doesn't work. I managed to do the same for the breeder and give them a trait.size.huge... for some reason it doesn't work on most races.
Formatting is very picky. You're only copying the words/letters section, but you have to copy certain dots/periods too.

Styl1sh 's post here is a godsend, and how I learned. https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders...a-derelicthelmsman.2483/page-127#post-2044756

This attachment from that post specifically illustrates your problem. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/310659_3.png

For any trait, you not only have to copy/replace the letters/words, but also the four dots/periods before and the one dot/period after.

So you need to delete the Trait Size Tiny AND the four dots before it AND the first dot after it, then replace it with Trait Size Massive AND the four dots before it AND the first dot after it.

Btw, it doesn't matter which column you copy/paste from, hex numbers or letters/words, it works either way. I always copy/page from the right column, with the letters/words, as it's easier to see what you need.

Also note that, if you ever add or remove a trait, instead of just replacing one, you'll need to change the "number of traits" the character has, or the game will crash; this is also explained how to do in the post I linked.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
im using HxD
no idea why it doesn't work. I managed to do the same for the breeder and give them a trait.size.huge... for some reason it doesn't work on most races. View attachment 882554
Don't forget to change amount of traits in the section just before it. If the amount is incorrect my game freezes as soon as I press the load button. It doesn't even matter if I'm not going to choose that save. The entire game freezes if a corrupted save with the wrong amount is in the directory period.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
So FYI don't open the Lewd Desert gate till last. I used a key on it because I wanted portal access, but didn't realize I'd be left with two gates and two guardians that each want something from behind the other gate to give up their key.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
so basically he increased the grind by 100x and made progression confusing as hell while at the same time offering 0 instructions on how to progress.
The way i see it, he had a massive burnout and asked for a form of "paid holiday" from his patrons for the last few updates. Now that he said he's well-rested and ready to move on let's hope that the next versions will begin to improve again

Sep 9, 2019

Thank you for your patience while I implemented the first pass on game progression. A lot of work went into this, and players coming from the last public build will find many new blessed ones with unique sex scenes.

This is not the end of the game progression, but starting with 0.748 I will return to the breeding and surprise sex systems.
I wonder if this could possibly mean threesomes are getting added soon \(ˆ0ˆ)/

jerkyg

Mar 2, 2019
I spent a few hours playing this game, and just got frustrated after a certain point. Even after reloading at least 3 times because I opened the wrong gate or something. Maybe I'm just really bad but even after unlocking a good portion of the map, I still hadn't found teleport lady. I gave up after a while because if the teleporters can only be used after finishing the whole map, what's even the point. No idea why there's no minimap either, especially for an open world game. And if you're going to make it open world like this, at least give the player an idea what's behind the doors before they open them. Instead of me having to save before opening each door and then reloading every time I make a wrong call. Oh and what's with the activate-able respawn points? What in the open world outside of fall death actually kills?

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
So, after hours of feeding that stupid Alraune, I finally get her to her final form for the dumb bee you can't skip only to find out that my time was wasted and now I have to hunt down another NPC behind a different gate that, of course, I need another key for. Did I miss a new entrance to Pleasure Pastures that was just added? If I reload all my progress, do I have to go through feeding her again just to make the dryad appear?

A toddler could have at least programmed hints or instructions if there was going to be an exact order you needed to play the game in. At the very least have an NPC tell you at some point that you can lock yourself out of half the game if you don't visit the stupid cows first. I had a Java programming instructor in high school that taught better programming technique than this. Failsafes. If you're going to give the player choice at least allow the player to reset their choices without having to start all over. It wasn't even possible to get to the Nephelym I actually wanted to play with. Just pathetic design.

I was on board with the feeling of progression too until it was arbitrarily taken away. I sincerely hope this 'progression' isn't considered finished in this state; and that I missed something. I enjoyed this game on the previous public version and now the game's seemingly unplayable by design.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I was on board with the feeling of progression too until it was arbitrarily taken away. I sincerely hope this 'progression' isn't considered finished in this state; and that I missed something. I enjoyed this game on the previous public version and now the game's seemingly unplayable by design.
Damn, i was downloading this game in the background and the download failed midway... then i read your post and suddenly feel glad about it. Thanks for the heads-up.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
So FYI don't open the Lewd Desert gate till last. I used a key on it because I wanted portal access, but didn't realize I'd be left with two gates and two guardians that each want something from behind the other gate to give up their key.
i opened the Orc gate first. I kinda... parkoured my way around the map. The only place that has an invisible death wall is the Dragon's den.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Don't forget to change amount of traits in the section just before it. If the amount is incorrect my game freezes as soon as I press the load button. It doesn't even matter if I'm not going to choose that save. The entire game freezes if a corrupted save with the wrong amount is in the directory period.
but im not adding traits. I'm literally just changing the Size trait from X to Y
the number of traits remains the same. The only difference is bit length in cases like Tiny and Massive. One has 4 letters the other 7

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Formatting is very picky. You're only copying the words/letters section, but you have to copy certain dots/periods too.

Styl1sh 's post here is a godsend, and how I learned. https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders...a-derelicthelmsman.2483/page-127#post-2044756

This attachment from that post specifically illustrates your problem. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/310659_3.png

For any trait, you not only have to copy/replace the letters/words, but also the four dots/periods before and the one dot/period after.

So you need to delete the Trait Size Tiny AND the four dots before it AND the first dot after it, then replace it with Trait Size Massive AND the four dots before it AND the first dot after it.

Btw, it doesn't matter which column you copy/paste from, hex numbers or letters/words, it works either way. I always copy/page from the right column, with the letters/words, as it's easier to see what you need.

Also note that, if you ever add or remove a trait, instead of just replacing one, you'll need to change the "number of traits" the character has, or the game will crash; this is also explained how to do in the post I linked.
thanks, that worked.
i didn't know the 4 dots before the string actually determined the trait ID
last question.
any idea how to change appearance settings like face, torso, etc ?
do i change the (Float32) vlaue?
1604323788208.png

edit
nvm figured it out
its 4 chars back from the next string and the value is always 4 chars float

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes