Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
There in not "Special Requests tab" on the Breeder Requests board!
start.png end.png
If your breeding tasks UI doesn't have the special requests tab (to be clear you have to click "Special Requests" to get any active tasks to show) then you're running an older version, it's always visible regardless of active tasks. If it's empty you haven't actually accepted the quest, you have spoken to Kybele and asked for the keystone, right? Keep in mind that some blessed ones require you have sex with them to ask about their keystones. If you have futas turned off the requests will be different.

Dec 10, 2019
I have futas turned off but it didn't stop Monarch from requesting one, or from requiring sex with futa-catgirl-architect to get the slime's keystone.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I have futas turned off but it didn't stop Monarch from requesting one, or from requiring sex with futa-catgirl-architect to get the slime's keystone.
Then that is a bug, there have been two "fixes" in previous updates to correct that so it wouldn't surprise me if it isn't working again. The orc blessed one isn't supposed to be futa either (unless playing as a female) but is currently bugged to always be so.

Dec 10, 2019
Then that is a bug, there have been two "fixes" in previous updates to correct that so it wouldn't surprise me if it isn't working again. The orc blessed one isn't supposed to be futa either (unless playing as a female) but is currently bugged to always be so.
Perhaps the bug has been fixed, I'm still using an older build, 741 I think

yashary

Apr 1, 2019
View attachment 870892 View attachment 870893
If your breeding tasks UI doesn't have the special requests tab (to be clear you have to click "Special Requests" to get any active tasks to show) then you're running an older version, it's always visible regardless of active tasks. If it's empty you haven't actually accepted the quest, you have spoken to Kybele and asked for the keystone, right? Keep in mind that some blessed ones require you have sex with them to ask about their keystones. If you have futas turned off the requests will be different.
have sex with him/her and I asked for the keystone, but there is not special task on the board.
Anyway thanks for helping . . .

Jun 21, 2018
I activated creator mode but saw no extra options. Also how do you "seduce" as male character? Is the only way to catch things as male is to use liquids?

Found the extra clothing, do male breeders not exist in creator mode?
wait is there a way to *find* and change clothes during gameplay or is it only during character creation with cheats?

Dec 10, 2019
wait is there a way to *find* and change clothes during gameplay or is it only during character creation with cheats?
Only during character creation (you don't need cheats for that) or by using a hex editor on an existing save. You can toggle your chosen clothes set on and off during gameplay though.

Jun 21, 2018
Only during character creation (you don't need cheats for that) or by using a hex editor on an existing save. You can toggle your chosen clothes set on and off during gameplay though.
I think I could only change colours without cheats.. but the clothes themselves with cheats and they bugged out after going through all of them weirdly.. there were other presets saved with different clothes but I already wasted too much time editing the default farmslut haha. Guess I'm stuck with that, a shame

Jun 21, 2018
Is there a way to import/export your Spirit form presets? I can't find mine when pressing "Load a saved preset." it seems to only save to a specific savegame :( cheats don't seem to do anything

Dec 10, 2019
Is there a way to import/export your Spirit form presets? I can't find mine when pressing "Load a saved preset." it seems to only save to a specific savegame :( cheats don't seem to do anything
This frustrated me too. Use the cheat code from the first post to go into Creator Mode and make new presets for each race you want to use as a spirit preset. Then when you ask the fox girl to change your spirit form, load that preset.

Jun 21, 2018
This frustrated me too. Use the cheat code from the first post to go into Creator Mode and make new presets for each race you want to use as a spirit preset. Then when you ask the fox girl to change your spirit form, load that preset.
Yeah, I take it you need to premake them in creator mode before starting the game heheh

Jun 21, 2018
I think my only real criticism would be the portal placement. Like, a lot of the times I really wonder if it's worth using them or is it better to just walk for whatever purpose I have in the place in question, because the difference between time spent is really small. At least it seems to be the case with some adjacent areas. The portal in the homestead is so far away on the edge that it's really questionable if it's worth using for getting to hedon town, lustwood or pleasure pastures (unless I just want to speak to Autumn) , for example.

But otherwise, technical things aside like the importing and technical stuff, seems nice. I personally hope they make human feet a bit more realistic and if someone is already pregnant, you could still mate them with someone, regarding low effort changes

Dec 10, 2019
I think my only real criticism would be the portal placement. Like, a lot of the times I really wonder if it's worth using them or is it better to just walk for whatever purpose I have in the place in question, because the difference between time spent is really small. At least it seems to be the case with some adjacent areas. The portal in the homestead is so far away on the edge that it's really questionable if it's worth using for getting to hedon town, lustwood or pleasure pastures (unless I just want to speak to Autumn) , for example.

But otherwise, technical things aside like the importing and technical stuff, seems nice. I personally hope they make human feet a bit more realistic and if someone is already pregnant, you could still mate them with someone, regarding low effort changes
I agree with both your points. The portals are more useful for areas that are farther apart from each other, as it stands now. It should be easier to implement preggo fucking, since you can already fuck a cumflated woman if she's not impregnated.

darius666666

May 8, 2020
I have a problem. The camera does not work properly in the game. I can only zoom with the mouse, but not move sideways or up. The mouse works correctly in the game menu, not in the character creator, the same in the game. Thanks for any help.

Dec 10, 2019
I'm trying to remember, since controls vary by game and I use them automatically instead of consciously remembering them, but I believe to move sideways you have to hold down either the LMB or MMB while moving the mouse.

jazield

Dec 28, 2017

Thank you for your patience while I implemented the first pass on game progression. A lot of work went into this, and players coming from the last public build will find many new blessed ones with unique sex scenes.

This is not the end of the game progression, but starting with 0.748 I will return to the breeding and surprise sex systems.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes