KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018

Public Build: 0.747 Alpha
Thank you for your patience while I implemented the first pass on game progression. A lot of work went into this, and players coming from the last public build will find many new blessed ones with unique sex scenes.

This is not the end of the game progression, but starting with 0.748 I will return to the breeding and surprise sex systems.
Special Thanks to Translators

• Jurgash (Korean)
  • pubro (Russian)
  • Stringfish (Japanese)
  • jpegfile (Turkish)

Reactions: ejmuerte

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
system requirements please...?
Given how piss poor optimization usually is for 3d H games. I'd hazard a guess that if you're confident that your computer can run something that looks about as good if it were a normal game, you might be able to squeeze by on low settings.

Mawey

Jul 16, 2017
i think that the lamia being gone is another part of the game progress since you needs to open up the gates to reach every place now

emiru_sama

Mar 28, 2020
So apparently the requirements went way up since last public build. I can't even start it anymore. Error - "out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source"
My specs:
i5-8400 2.80GHz, GTX 1060 (3GB), 8GB DDR4 RAM

• Sad
Reactions: edgartheslayer

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
This frustrated me too. Use the cheat code from the first post to go into Creator Mode and make new presets for each race you want to use as a spirit preset. Then when you ask the fox girl to change your spirit form, load that preset.
Does this work for male avatars too ? coz the only issue i have gameplay/character wise is that the female avatars have a lot more decor and masks and such where the males aint got shit lol and the only Spirit they can turn into is a werewolf. So just wanna be clear before i waste my time into making something that i wont be able to use, if i make a male spirit preset can i use it or change from the werewolf to my custom preset as a male breeder ?

Ombra

Jun 21, 2017
yes
male on futa, futa on futa and futa on female
but no male on male and no futa on male

EDIT: unless you have the bugged version where futas can "surprise sex" the male protagonist ;)
which version is that? Im willing to play that one :D

Oct 1, 2020
this games needs 4 years more to get at least enjoyable, man, all the models have the same body and faces, it's so simple :/ i think that is the first point the dev should be working on...

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well I see after many updates, that the quest log has still not been implemented. However, this is the basic thing to implement when you integrate quests into a game.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have a problem about the Keystones. I had as a Sample for a Centaur warrior catch a Female Wulvarg as a special request but if i go to the breeding request board and click on "Special Request" and click on the request i cant choose my female Wulvarg to fullfill the request so any help?

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
I have a problem about the Keystones. I had as a Sample for a Centaur warrior catch a Female Wulvarg as a special request but if i go to the breeding request board and click on "Special Request" and click on the request i cant choose my female Wulvarg to fullfill the request so any help?
She requests a female vulwarg, level 4+, with the buxom trait (a big butt). You have to make sure she's all of those before you can hand her over.

Reactions: papragu

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Well I see after many updates, that the quest log has still not been implemented. However, this is the basic thing to implement when you integrate quests into a game.
Well the Special request tab of the breeding request board is sort of the Quest log.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes