emiru_sama

Mar 28, 2020
i3-2100 3.10GHz, GTX 750 Ti (2GB), 10GB idk some cheapo ramz 2 chips: 8new+2 like 8years old
So my specs are obviously worse apart from extra 2GB of ram, but the game only takes up to about 6GB of ram while starting up, but then it goes down to a steady roughly 3.9GB and it works fine for me, so it must be something else. Disc drive sometimes is maxed out, sometimes it's very low it's weird. When there are a lot of people spawned in my visibility it's very laggy on max settings , with high it's a little laggy but ok, on medium always max frames.

So Idk for sure how to fix this for you, but you could either try to make it boot with lower graphics by changing them with 746 version (747 will open with those settings) or you need to manually make it so that your PC is able to allocated more RAM on a single program(IF THAT'S EVEN A THING) so maybe google it, GL
Oh I didn't think about changing settings in previous version. I'll try that when I have mood.
Or I'll look into the files if I can make it from there.

Ed. I did change settings through .ini in user/appdata/radiant folder.
Works like a charm.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: edgartheslayer

cilin241

Jun 23, 2020
cheats ``all portals`` no work centaur even make the quest no work a lot of stupidity in this game that doesn't even make sense, go there and waste that time, so -1

Dec 10, 2019
I wonder if this could possibly mean threesomes are getting added soon \(ˆ0ˆ)/
This is awesome! But has he actually said he's going to add threesomes?

are you working on an Italian version?
So, after hours of feeding that stupid Alraune, I finally get her to her final form for the dumb bee you can't skip only to find out that my time was wasted and now I have to hunt down another NPC behind a different gate that, of course, I need another key for. Did I miss a new entrance to Pleasure Pastures that was just added? If I reload all my progress, do I have to go through feeding her again just to make the dryad appear?

A toddler could have at least programmed hints or instructions if there was going to be an exact order you needed to play the game in. At the very least have an NPC tell you at some point that you can lock yourself out of half the game if you don't visit the stupid cows first. I had a Java programming instructor in high school that taught better programming technique than this. Failsafes. If you're going to give the player choice at least allow the player to reset their choices without having to start all over. It wasn't even possible to get to the Nephelym I actually wanted to play with. Just pathetic design.

I was on board with the feeling of progression too until it was arbitrarily taken away. I sincerely hope this 'progression' isn't considered finished in this state; and that I missed something. I enjoyed this game on the previous public version and now the game's seemingly unplayable by design.
Unless something's changed, it should be possible to unlock all the gates, no choices will lock you out. It's not the number of keystones you have, but specific ones you need.

When you fulfill a blessed nephelym's request and get her permission to take her keystone, make sure you actually pick up the keystone. That tripped me up once.

Hello, how to get a monster with the desired trait, for example big ass or big dick.
If you want to cheat, you can use a Hex Editor. This post explains how https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/310659_3.png

If you don't want to cheat, then you need to find a nephelym in the wild with that trait. Their sons and daughters are likely (but not guaranteed) to inherit it.

A nephelym with the Divergent trait also has a chance of passing on any trait to its sons and daughters, even a trait they don't have themselves.

how do i find keystones?
i had sex with her but i cant pick the key on floor it says is guarded
Blessed nephelym each have a Special Request that you have to fulfill before they'll let you take their keystone. Talk to them until they say what they want, then you can check the Breeding Requests Board and click the Special Requests tab to view their request at any time. Once you have what they want, use the Special Requests tab to give it to them, then go back to the blessed nephelym and talk with them. They'll say that you can take the keystone now, and now you can pick up the keystone next to them.

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
Quoting didn't work properly. Here's how I got stuck thanks to my choices. I went dragons first, then titans, then did the quest for Monarch. She removed the honeycomb from the hivelands. I then unlocked the hivelands in an attempt to get to the sands and fast-travel which is its own rant now. I talk to the Queen Bee and she tells me just to make flowers. No hints, no attempt at even caring. I then wasted hours feeding milk to Fern and then SHE said she couldn't do it still but then I need to go to Pleasure Pastures. But, since every other area is locked behind a gate, I need another stone that I can't get in order to get the stone I'm trying to get. I can't even imagine what fresh hell is behind the Pleasure Pastures gate from there.

Dec 10, 2019
Quoting didn't work properly. Here's how I got stuck thanks to my choices. I went dragons first, then titans, then did the quest for Monarch. She removed the honeycomb from the hivelands. I then unlocked the hivelands in an attempt to get to the sands and fast-travel which is its own rant now. I talk to the Queen Bee and she tells me just to make flowers. No hints, no attempt at even caring. I then wasted hours feeding milk to Fern and then SHE said she couldn't do it still but then I need to go to Pleasure Pastures. But, since every other area is locked behind a gate, I need another stone that I can't get in order to get the stone I'm trying to get. I can't even imagine what fresh hell is behind the Pleasure Pastures gate from there.
Pleasure Pastures is unlocked via Cassie the architect and the slime girl she leads you to.

Feb 2, 2018
cheats ``all portals`` no work centaur even make the quest no work a lot of stupidity in this game that doesn't even make sense, go there and waste that time, so -1
Dude ur review makes 0 sense, you can change the resolution in options and u can legit just run to the woods to start a scene
Edit: tbh u dont even need to run to the woods, the girl you talk to at the start has scenes as well and the Alraune over to the right

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
I hope that this game will recieve an autosave feature at some point. That the secondtime I drop it after loosing hours of progression thank to an unxepected game crash.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
The new versions just arent worth the hassel. I think above .736 it really isn't worth it, just added crap that I don't like.

If anyone got .736 link again be appreciated.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
how do i find keystones?
I can tell you the path I have taken so far with the keystones.
Talk to everyone around town about the dungeon and find the door lever. The lever is on the wall, past where the mermaid hangs out. You should be able to talk to Cassie about fixing the door. Now go in the dungeon and talk to the mega slime there, you can sex the slime if you want. DO NOT TAKE HER KEYSTONE, if you want a happy slime girl to bang. If you hate the slime and like seeing her cry all the time, then take the keystone, otherwise just leave her be for now.

Head to the Dragon area and talk to the centaur. She should give you a breeding quest for her keystone, when you complete it, use that keystone to open the dragon area.
A Dragon Matriarch blocks the path for the titan area, complete her quest to receive another keystone. DO NOT USE HER KEY ON THE TITAN AREA.
On the left side of the dragon area, you should see a butterfly in the lower field area. Complete her quest and then use both keys that you have to unlock the bee area and the cow fields (pleasure pastures).
In the cow area, find the dryad (near the windmill) and complete her quest for her key. Talk with the Bee queen, then talk to the Dryad about the flowers and she should help complete the quest for the queen. Use those two keys for the Cove (beach area) and the Titan area.
When you pass through the gates for the Cove, there is a new path on your right that leads to the Amorous Hollows (bats area). The Lamia there is stuck, breed the titan she needs and complete the quest. The Orc area has another quest, talk to the Orc Chieftain and complete her quest for another keystone.
ALSO, you can complete the slime quest in the Cove area.
Walk out to the end of the dock, near the Kraken Princess and you will need to swim underwater. The area you need to get to is kind of hard to explain, but standing on the end of the dock, swim out at about ' 2'oclock'. You are looking for a girl in a clam shell who has a perfect pearl that you can give to the mega slime, which makes the slime happy and you can bang her to your heart's content.
With 3 new keys, you can open the Amorous Hollows, the Esoteric Glade, and the Jungle.
When you enter the Hollows there is a spider lady in the very first area (with the stones you can jump across) and she has a quest for another keystone. When you go through the jungle and head towards the harpy area, there is a bunny girl off to the left of the trail with another quest.
The 2 keys you get from the spider and the bunny girl can be used to open the demon area and the harpy area.

I haven't unlocked the last 2 areas yet, still working on the requests, but supposedly Neela (the portal lady) will finally appear and allow you to unlock the portals.

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
Pleasure Pastures is unlocked via Cassie the architect and the slime girl she leads you to.
You are a hero. Thank you. I didn't think I needed to bone her first to unlock new dialogue. I'm glad it was just that I was missing something. The reason the whole thing was so frustrating for me was because I didn't want to be mad but suddenly I was stuck without any direction. I do believe that there need to be more instructions still though. I'd ignored the dungeon thing thinking it was a failed attempt at progression from before that got nixed since the lever didn't work.

TissuePlease

Oct 18, 2017
yes
male on futa, futa on futa and futa on female
but no male on male and no futa on male

EDIT: unless you have the bugged version where futas can "surprise sex" the male protagonist ;)
I searched the thread for a while but i can't seem yet to find which version was that :/
Help pls?

can someone just give me a savefile please cause this feels like alot of work and i dont have time for it T_T
There' s cheats.

Chesser

Sep 1, 2019
Any way to just add a Keystone? I fucked up and opened the Desert gate because I was sick of walking everywhere and now I've softlocked myself and do not want to start all over.

sarrowblack

Jul 24, 2018
Is it me or does the " all portals " cheat not work anymore ? I am typing it but it does nothing .
Someone has the same problem?

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
... so dumb question but is the game 'worth it' right now?

I played the sandbox version for ages and kept porting over my save and cultivated a whole farm of very specific nephelym so I haven't bothered with the new quest/missions versions. Interested to try it but if I can't bring over my current creatures and there's not much to do I'm wondering if its worth the download yet.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes