osmanaga

Jul 19, 2017
Hey there, i don't know if you ever gonna read this but thanks for this beautiful game. I'm not in a place to ask for requests, as i can't support you over in the patreon but i would like to request a few things in the game. First one is the ability to assign mouse keys in place of the walking keys or others like character window. You can just press W to move forward and move mouse to look at the direction and character is turning that way as you know. It can be in the Illusion's games. Click left mouse button and hold to go forward as you turn mouse. Right click to activate/talk. Middle mouse button to open up character screen or inventory... Speaking of inventory, my second request is opening up semen-milk inventory at anywhere. With this we can keep track of our inventory and catch or milk without constantly need to go for our house. Well these 2 actually about everyone but my third one is kind of a personal request; ability to breed centaurs or/and faun(half deer half human for those who don't know). I know that there is a blessed centaur but i would like to breed unblessed ones. I don't even know if my requests are doable(or already present and i missed them completely) but if they are please at least consider them. Thank you for your time and stay healthy please!

Dec 10, 2019
Hey there, i don't know if you ever gonna read this but thanks for this beautiful game. I'm not in a place to ask for requests, as i can't support you over in the patreon but i would like to request a few things in the game. First one is the ability to assign mouse keys in place of the walking keys or others like character window. You can just press W to move forward and move mouse to look at the direction and character is turning that way as you know. It can be in the Illusion's games. Click left mouse button and hold to go forward as you turn mouse. Right click to activate/talk. Middle mouse button to open up character screen or inventory... Speaking of inventory, my second request is opening up semen-milk inventory at anywhere. With this we can keep track of our inventory and catch or milk without constantly need to go for our house. Well these 2 actually about everyone but my third one is kind of a personal request; ability to breed centaurs or/and faun(half deer half human for those who don't know). I know that there is a blessed centaur but i would like to breed unblessed ones. I don't even know if my requests are doable(or already present and i missed them completely) but if they are please at least consider them. Thank you for your time and stay healthy please!
I don't think any of those are going to happen. He was originally going to have other Nephelym types like centaurs and snakepeople, but it doesn't work on the animation rig he got set up, other than for a single sex scene type like for the blessed nephelym.

Also, Derelict Helmsman doesn't come to this site afaik. Check the Discord links on the first post, that's where you can say something where he'll see it.

osmanaga

Jul 19, 2017
I don't think any of those are going to happen. He was originally going to have other Nephelym types like centaurs and snakepeople, but it doesn't work on the animation rig he got set up, other than for a single sex scene type like for the blessed nephelym.

Also, Derelict Helmsman doesn't come to this site afaik. Check the Discord links on the first post, that's where you can say something where he'll see it.
I thought now we have the blessed one why can't there be the unblessed ones but i understand, thank you.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I thought now we have the blessed one why can't there be the unblessed ones but i understand, thank you.
The game currently has eight sex positions and six character sizes. If I remember correctly, Derelict plans to fill every size combination for every position. That means that, for every position, there is a total of 36 animations (6 sizes * 6 sizes), totaling 288 animations for just the positions and nephelym that already exist. If you add just one type (say, a taur) that requires a different skeleton, that adds another 108 animations per existing position. (36 for the taur giving and humanoid receiving, 36 for the humanoid giving and taur receiving, and 36 for the taur both giving and receiving. On top of the original 36 for a humanoid giving and receiving.) That ups the total required animations to 1,152 for the current eight positions.

If you add another skeleton type, for this example let's say serpentine like the naga? That just makes it worse. Having humanoid, taur, and naga skeletons would require 324 different animations per sex position. (36 for naga on humanoid, 36 for humanoid on naga, 36 for naga on naga, 36 for naga on taur, 36 for taur on naga, 36 for taur on humanoid, 36 for humanoid on taur, 36 for taur on taur, and 36 for humanoid on humanoid.) In total, just those three skeletons would require 2,592 different animations to fill every six combination for the eight sex positions currently in the game.

Among the blessed nephylem currently in the game, there are six different basic skeletons I can think of offhand. Humanoid, Taur (Centaur and Dragon), Serpentine (The two naga), Octopoid, Spider, and Blob (The slime). With six different skeletons, you're looking at 10,368 different animations to fill the current eight sexual positions, and an additional 1,296 animations for every new position Derelict might want to add. That kind of thing adds up really, really quickly.

If you're really curious about what the difference is between the blessed nephelym scenes and what I just mentioned, it's quite simple: those scenes use animations that assume the player is a normal-sized humanoid fucking that specific blessed nephelym. Literally anything else will cause locational mismatches, like the player fucking thin air.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
Is there any way to modify the sliders for character creation/nephelym form customization for larger/smaller proportions? Or is something that is only made available for the patreon discord presets?
The sliders work. Bigger or smaller muscles, waist, hips, stomach, boobs, shoulders, etc.

osmanaga

Jul 19, 2017
Among the blessed nephylem currently in the game, there are six different basic skeletons I can think of offhand. Humanoid, Taur (Centaur and Dragon), Serpentine (The two naga), Octopoid, Spider, and Blob (The slime). With six different skeletons, you're looking at 10,368 different animations to fill the current eight sexual positions, and an additional 1,296 animations for every new position Derelict might want to add. That kind of thing adds up really, really quickly.

If you're really curious about what the difference is between the blessed nephelym scenes and what I just mentioned, it's quite simple: those scenes use animations that assume the player is a normal-sized humanoid fucking that specific blessed nephelym. Literally anything else will cause locational mismatches, like the player fucking thin air.
You are right... It'll be so much work.

Nov 14, 2020
is there a better way to get around the map then walking and running?

also I am new to this.... can someone explain in brief what this game is like what I have to do...

Dec 10, 2019
is there a better way to get around the map then walking and running?
There are portals in different areas that you can unlock, but the latest update locked them all until you open the whole map.

also I am new to this.... can someone explain in brief what this game is like what I have to do...
There's nothing you have to do.

If you want to breed nephelym, you need to build barns to hold each type: the builder, Cassie, can be found in the Hedon Township, and it costs money to build each barn. You can earn some money from the alraune Fern on your farm up to I think a 100 times each time you let her blow you, which come to think of it might be the only real way to get money until you have at least one barn to hold nephelym you capture.

The Lustwood is only the place with wild nephelym open to you at the start, so you'll want to build barns for Vulwargs and Foxen first, as those are the two types of wild nephelym in the Lustwood. To capture a wild nephelym, go up to one, click and initiate surprise sex. You have to click rapidly (use use the cheat code in the menu "win surprise sex" to auto-win) to keep your orgasm bar from filling before the nephelym's bar does. If you orgasm first, you lose Lust and the wild nephelym merely walks away. If they orgasm first, you have the option to capture her, and she's sent automatically to your barn.

But you have to have the right barn first to capture one.

Lust, the orange meter at the top left, is your sexual energy, each sexual encounter drains some. Winning surprise sex will refill your Lust some though, and sleeping to start a new day will refill it completely.

Once you have some wild nephelym captured, go to the breeding area and pair them off (with each other or with your breeder), to get them pregnant. There's a Breeding Requests board that has requests for specific nephelym that you can try to fill for money if you want, or just ignore it (like I do).

To unlock other areas of the world, you have to find blessed nephelym (the unique ones that talk) and fulfill their requests in order to obtain their keystone to open gates. Once they tell you in conversation what they want (a specific wild nephelym with a specific gender, trait, and level), their request will appear on the Breeding Requests Board in the Special Requests tab. Once you have what they want, turn it in at that tab, then go talk to the blessed nephelym so she thanks you and offers you the keystone, then pick up the keystone from next to her, then open the gate.

There's also a keystone you can get in the Hedon Township. After you fuck Cassie (the builder), new dialogue opens where you can ask you about a lever. She'll say she repaired it, so you can run up the stairs and follow the rooftop path to the end (past the mermaid) to the lever and throw it. This opens the gate near the temple's entrance by the stair's, which lets you get into the dungeon and fuck the slime girl, who then lets you take her keystone.

Apparently it's possible to accidentally soft-lock yourself out of one or two areas if you don't use the keystones in the right order? I'm not sure.

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
There are portals in different areas that you can unlock, but the latest update locked them all until you open the whole map.

There's nothing you have to do.

If you want to breed nephelym, you need to build barns to hold each type: the builder, Cassie, can be found in the Hedon Township, and it costs money to build each barn. You can earn some money from the alraune Fern on your farm up to I think a 100 times each time you let her blow you, which come to think of it might be the only real way to get money until you have at least one barn to hold nephelym you capture.

The Lustwood is only the place with wild nephelym open to you at the start, so you'll want to build barns for Vulwargs and Foxen first, as those are the two types of wild nephelym in the Lustwood. To capture a wild nephelym, go up to one, click and initiate surprise sex. You have to click rapidly (use use the cheat code in the menu "win surprise sex" to auto-win) to keep your orgasm bar from filling before the nephelym's bar does. If you orgasm first, you lose Lust and the wild nephelym merely walks away. If they orgasm first, you have the option to capture her, and she's sent automatically to your barn.

But you have to have the right barn first to capture one.

Lust, the orange meter at the top left, is your sexual energy, each sexual encounter drains some. Winning surprise sex will refill your Lust some though, and sleeping to start a new day will refill it completely.

Once you have some wild nephelym captured, go to the breeding area and pair them off (with each other or with your breeder), to get them pregnant. There's a Breeding Requests board that has requests for specific nephelym that you can try to fill for money if you want, or just ignore it (like I do).

To unlock other areas of the world, you have to find blessed nephelym (the unique ones that talk) and fulfill their requests in order to obtain their keystone to open gates. Once they tell you in conversation what they want (a specific wild nephelym with a specific gender, trait, and level), their request will appear on the Breeding Requests Board in the Special Requests tab. Once you have what they want, turn it in at that tab, then go talk to the blessed nephelym so she thanks you and offers you the keystone, then pick up the keystone from next to her, then open the gate.

There's also a keystone you can get in the Hedon Township. After you fuck Cassie (the builder), new dialogue opens where you can ask you about a lever. She'll say she repaired it, so you can run up the stairs and follow the rooftop path to the end (past the mermaid) to the lever and throw it. This opens the gate near the temple's entrance by the stair's, which lets you get into the dungeon and fuck the slime girl, who then lets you take her keystone.

Apparently it's possible to accidentally soft-lock yourself out of one or two areas if you don't use the keystones in the right order? I'm not sure.
I know DH patched at least the bunny-girl quest to want a dragon now instead of a demon or bat harpy, which was part of the problem. That was the big hurdle to getting into Lewd Desert (used to be Sensual Sands,) which if you didn't have either demons or bats unlocked was part of a soft-lock. I don't remember or know about the rest of it, but I'd like to think the other half got patched too. Unfortunately though, for this patch to take effect, if you had a game active beforehand that was soft-locked, you need to make a new game for the different objective to take effect.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Since I don't play newer versions, you're saying there is now a quest that requires you to have sex with Cassie?

Alright, but what if I turned off futa and blocked all futa scenes? Now what?

Dec 10, 2019
Since I don't play newer versions, you're saying there is now a quest that requires you to have sex with Cassie?

Alright, but what if I turned off futa and blocked all futa scenes? Now what?
I'm speaking from version .741, and it might've been patched since then, but I had to temporarily turn on futa to get access to it, just pressed Skip on the sex scene.

• Haha
Reactions: aspar4gus
Dec 10, 2019
I could've sworn there was a post in this thread saying that the dev was planning to fill in the missing size pairings of the sex animations. Did I just imagine that?

jarb01

May 18, 2017
decided to try this out, and holy shit, game progression is so fucking boring right now. i know the latest version isnt final, so all this stuff might be fixed eventually, but for now, OH MY GOD IT'S BORING.

the first problem i have is that there's too much running around. you have to run to so many places and running is so fucking slow. and the portals aren't available until you unlock every area. and when you DO unlock every area, you have to run back to the portal you want to open to open it.

the second problem i have is that takes 3 keystones until you can unlock new sex positions. (one to unlock the dragon area so ou can get to the butterfly girl so you can clear the honeycombs so you can get to the bee area, one to get to the bee area itself, and one more to unlock the jungle) this wouldn't be so bad if you started with more than one sex position.

it takes hours and hours to unlock every area, even with cheats and a guide. i knwo this is supposed to be a "full game" eventually, so it can take be as long to beat as the dev wants. but right now, unlocking every area is SO BORING. unless you REALLY like monster girls (monster girls aren't my thing, dont ask what i'm doing playing this because idk) this game isn't worth how long it takes to beat it right now.

stick to gallery mode for now, and wait until an update makes portals are available at the start of the game or increase running speed or something.

LOL I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THIS GAMES UPDATES USUALLY BREAK SAVES. i wasted all that time and i'm just gonna lose all my progress in the next version. not even mad tbh, this is just funny for some reason. they really should let you know that before you start a new game though.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes