Yarzu

May 15, 2020
Hey Haven't played since before the big gameplay update, why are the monsters all the same color now? It used to be random from what I remember

Dec 10, 2019
Hey Haven't played since before the big gameplay update, why are the monsters all the same color now? It used to be random from what I remember
That's deliberate, because Derelict is going to improve how presets work. Variation will come again.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
This game is fun but there's some QoL changes that could be reasonably included
Mostly, the ability to check the monsters stats when deciding if you take it or not, and having an option to make the stat screen display by default.
You should also be able to see your Sperm and Milk collection for a species when inside their kennel.
I was honestly expecting clothing options for the MC but I guess its not important yet [until some kind of equipment system probably]

What are the breeding tags in character customization for?
Speaking of, the Glow options are way too strong, I just wanted a mild glow but everything I did completely overwrote everything else
Also an option to change to the feral style dick when using more human trait style body would be nice

Dec 10, 2019
Mostly, the ability to check the monsters stats when deciding if you take it or not,
You already can. There's a subtle thing you click that will show them after you click on a wild nephelym, when you have the option to Surprise Sex them.

I was honestly expecting clothing options for the MC but I guess its not important yet [until some kind of equipment system probably]
This is planned.

Also an option to change to the feral style dick when using more human trait style body would be nice
Derelict is planning to add "equippable dicks" at some point for MC to use.

having an option to make the stat screen display by default.
You should also be able to see your Sperm and Milk collection for a species when inside their kennel.
Don't think I've seen anything related to these ideas specifically, but they sound like the general QoL changes that Derelict plans to implement later on.

Dogen

Dec 6, 2018
just curious is there protocol for updating the steam version of the game, can i just download the files and paste them in the steam apps folder?

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
You already can. There's a subtle thing you click that will show them after you click on a wild nephelym, when you have the option to Surprise Sex them.
Yes but that's not what I mean.
I mean when you're done and you have the choice, you should be able to see their stats there.
Also important because sometimes you get surprise sexed too.
You should also be able to check stats when selecting them for Breeder Tasks.
I keep clicking on them to see their stats and its like Are you Sure you want to trade in this one?
Similarly, when giving them up to god, it shows their stats but only after you click on them, it would be nice to be able to scroll through the list and see all the stats before selecting the ones I want to get rid of. Also when this is happening it should display how much Favor I'd get for it.

Will there be a way to get traits on my character at some point? Even if only in spirit form?

Dec 10, 2019
Oh, I understand now.

Also when this is happening it should display how much Favor I'd get for it.
It already does. By the way, the Favor is equal to the number of traits that nephelym has. If they have the sterile trait, however, they will give 0 favor.

Will there be a way to get traits on my character at some point? Even if only in spirit form?
Derelict is planning to make consumable items (food?) that give the player temporary traits that he can pass on.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Opening post still shows old animations and old models. That should be updated.
Mind you, I did prefer Falene's (sp?) previous model.

D

Deleted member 1606434

just curious is there protocol for updating the steam version of the game, can i just download the files and paste them in the steam apps folder?
Yep, but this latest version fucked up all the presets so make sure to make a backup.

blavek

Apr 6, 2018
Yes but that's not what I mean.
I mean when you're done and you have the choice, you should be able to see their stats there.
Also important because sometimes you get surprise sexed too.
You should also be able to check stats when selecting them for Breeder Tasks.
I keep clicking on them to see their stats and its like Are you Sure you want to trade in this one?
Similarly, when giving them up to god, it shows their stats but only after you click on them, it would be nice to be able to scroll through the list and see all the stats before selecting the ones I want to get rid of. Also when this is happening it should display how much Favor I'd get for it.
There are a lot of issues like this in the UI of the game. I'd hope that he takes a long look at the UI soon. I want to see the prices of things before I am given the option to sell or buy something. Its very frustrating As you mentioned when selling Neph but also when trying to buy kennels.

I'd like a Quest log to track the progression and give more specific directions.

Fern/Blossom should have at least a progress bar if not a count of how many times you have fed her.

I find the game balance to a bit wonky too. It costs 400 lust to breed and the rate at which a things lust increases is 200 every 4 levels. So it takes 8 Levels to get an additional breed in. This is kind of Ok for the nephalym but for the breeder its crippling and turns the game into a grind. Out of lust? Ok time to sleep or time to go and get surprise sexed in the wild and win to get Lust back. This just prevents you from feeling like you ever make any progress.

I'd like to be able to sort every menu By alpha at least, but really I'd also want Level and available Lust and a variety of stats. If you want to make a super fertile neph with a dozen traits its a bit of a chore to go through each neph to find the ones you want.

The filters should include an option for traits as well. There should be a hotkey to bring up the fluids window. This should also be sortable. If you are full on the fluid you should be prevented from harvesting.

I'd like Either, a window which shows which fluids I have tried on a neph and if they worked or not, Something on screen when you use offer fluids to say what they want, or some way in the game to learn what each of them want and then be reminded on the offer fluids screen.

In the Early game at least if you want to play Female and not Have Futa there needs to be another way to get female nephalym. I don't see why you can't surprise sex regardless of gender. I mean aside from purchasing the fluid from the vendors as early game until you get a few nephalym money can be a little tight.

I also want a big ass warning when you about to breed two neph which are related.

The breeding tasks should only contain things you can currently breed. Right now I find them to be useless. With the lust issue, if you don't already have what they are asking for (especially with hybrids) it can take longer than the time remaining to get what its asking for.

An XP bar for the breeder as part of the main UI would be nice also as you get XP during surprise sex also.

In general I'd like the number of clicks required for things to be reduced as well. Take fern for example. If you don't Use auo play dialog it takes 8 clicks to feed her. If you click to display the text faster without it scrolling you still have to wait the scroll time to get to the next piece of text. If you have Autoplay on it takes a long time to get to the menu to select the feed option. If she said something different each time you spoke with her it would be one thing. But Like every blessed has something similar where you need to click a bunch just to get to what you want.

Personally I'd like him return the homonid males to the game but I don't think he will.

Anyway my 2 cents I hope he takes a good look at the UI before he does anything else.

Dec 10, 2019
There are a lot of issues like this in the UI of the game. I'd hope that he takes a long look at the UI soon. I want to see the prices of things before I am given the option to sell or buy something. Its very frustrating As you mentioned when selling Neph but also when trying to buy kennels.

I'd like a Quest log to track the progression and give more specific directions.

Fern/Blossom should have at least a progress bar if not a count of how many times you have fed her.

I find the game balance to a bit wonky too. It costs 400 lust to breed and the rate at which a things lust increases is 200 every 4 levels. So it takes 8 Levels to get an additional breed in. This is kind of Ok for the nephalym but for the breeder its crippling and turns the game into a grind. Out of lust? Ok time to sleep or time to go and get surprise sexed in the wild and win to get Lust back. This just prevents you from feeling like you ever make any progress.

I'd like to be able to sort every menu By alpha at least, but really I'd also want Level and available Lust and a variety of stats. If you want to make a super fertile neph with a dozen traits its a bit of a chore to go through each neph to find the ones you want.

The filters should include an option for traits as well. There should be a hotkey to bring up the fluids window. This should also be sortable. If you are full on the fluid you should be prevented from harvesting.

I'd like Either, a window which shows which fluids I have tried on a neph and if they worked or not, Something on screen when you use offer fluids to say what they want, or some way in the game to learn what each of them want and then be reminded on the offer fluids screen.

In the Early game at least if you want to play Female and not Have Futa there needs to be another way to get female nephalym. I don't see why you can't surprise sex regardless of gender. I mean aside from purchasing the fluid from the vendors as early game until you get a few nephalym money can be a little tight.

I also want a big ass warning when you about to breed two neph which are related.

The breeding tasks should only contain things you can currently breed. Right now I find them to be useless. With the lust issue, if you don't already have what they are asking for (especially with hybrids) it can take longer than the time remaining to get what its asking for.

An XP bar for the breeder as part of the main UI would be nice also as you get XP during surprise sex also.

In general I'd like the number of clicks required for things to be reduced as well. Take fern for example. If you don't Use auo play dialog it takes 8 clicks to feed her. If you click to display the text faster without it scrolling you still have to wait the scroll time to get to the next piece of text. If you have Autoplay on it takes a long time to get to the menu to select the feed option. If she said something different each time you spoke with her it would be one thing. But Like every blessed has something similar where you need to click a bunch just to get to what you want.

Personally I'd like him return the homonid males to the game but I don't think he will.

Anyway my 2 cents I hope he takes a good look at the UI before he does anything else.
Agreed, the UI needs some love. He plans to make some improvements to it at some point, but I don't know when, or exactly what improvements he plans.

Any other way ? It crashes my game now
If it crashes your game, you made an error. Very easy to do. Hex editing has to be absolutely perfect to avoid a crash.

Reactions: DarkLabs02

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
In the breeding pen? That's never going to happen. Receiving is someone who can be impregnated.
If I'm going to compare this to the the other game that comes to mind when playing, Breeding Season, there's a few things that game had that's missing from this.
Mostly, its missing the ability to breed same sex couples, and pregnant ones.
Breeding females with females and males with males was the best way to level up your guys.
Without that, all the females in this game are near impossible to level unless you have a number of sterile males.

Dec 10, 2019
If I'm going to compare this to the the other game that comes to mind when playing, Breeding Season, there's a few things that game had that's missing from this.
Mostly, its missing the ability to breed same sex couples, and pregnant ones.
Breeding females with females and males with males was the best way to level up your guys.
Without that, all the females in this game are near impossible to level unless you have a number of sterile males.
I think pregnant sex is planned eventually.

I don't think same-sex breeding is ever going to be implemented, and iirc Derelict has said explicitly he will never do M/M content.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, M/M isn't something I'm really into, but it was so useful to power level a male.
Does the level/stats of our guys effect the stats of the offspring?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes