Dec 10, 2019
Yeah, M/M isn't something I'm really into, but it was so useful to power level a male.
Does the level/stats of our guys effect the stats of the offspring?
I don't know. Stats aren't fully implemented yet, most of them don't do anything.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Release Notes: 0.749 Alpha
This build was dedicated to upgrading presets to allow for the modification of trait shapes. Body Composition has been removed in favor of giving preset creators full control over the shape.
Note: Your own presets will need to be upgraded with trait shapes.
For 0.750, the focus will be on offspring production. I plan to blend the presets of each parent, so it will function more like breeding. As such, breeding tags have been removed and for now offspring will be random until 0.750.
  • Added the ability to edit trait shapes per preset
  • Restored and upgraded default presets
  • Fixed various issues from the last build, a few more remain still

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Now this changelog is starting to sound like a great direction forward, i'll totally wait to try 0.750 with great anticipation! (and hopefully it'll come with a fix on the softlocking quest gates, a faster sprints to make exploration less tedious, and a fix on that long black screen when starting the game)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So for 0.749Alpha, there won't be any point to my trying for a Neph with Buxom, Busty, Hung, Kindhearted/Stoic/Hornball and Sterile considering that breed results will be random until 0.750?

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
So for 0.749Alpha, there won't be any point to my trying for a Neph with Buxom, Busty, Hung, Kindhearted/Stoic/Hornball and Sterile considering that breed results will be random until 0.750?
I read that as only having to do with the offspring's presets, ie appearance. It shouldn't affect traits. Just my take on it though.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Does the game have a first person view?
DH never figured out the secret to giving the head model a transparent alpha texture... which is funny because you can do it in TK17 with no effort and that poser is so old it uses DirectX8.

Seriously, that's all it is. You take the head model and cover it with a transparent texture, then fix the camera to a focal point roughly where the MC's nose is. Instant POV without any clipping issues.

Which basically means that POV doesn't exist because DH doesn't want it to. Because if he did, it would take him all of five minutes to put in.

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
I want to play with DemonGirl.

Who knows how to do this?
If you know, please tell me how!

Groony

Jul 4, 2020
I want to play with DemonGirl.

Who knows how to do this?
If you know, please tell me how!
If you mean play AS DeamonGirl, then you need to go to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved and create folder named CharacterPresets. Then just go to games dicrod, grab a preset you like and place it there.

BUT

Be very very carefull with this, 'cause this MAY screw your game. For me, then i tried this, it remover all mobs... variety, leaving only 1 type of color scheme.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
So the Dev said from 0.748.1 he will put in new sex positions and improve the stuff we have now, but so far it sounds more like he works on everything but that stuff. Any news when he will actually put in new content instead of putting stuff in in one update and when a new version of the engine is available he throws it all out again?
I have to say so far instead of making the game better I feel like it gives you more busywork that doesn't enhance the experience and feels more like stretching stuff we have for a whole year at least.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I really hope one day he will add stomach bulge and stuff, I know it is somewhat in the game already but its poorly done.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
I feel like I am stuck.
I don't want to steal the mega slime's keystone, but I don't really think there's any way for me to get another one right now.
I feel like opening up the titan area, where there is no keystone to be found, has fucked me.
Please tell me, is it possible to unlock all areas in whatever order without stealing the mega slime's keystone?
I did the Centaur, Dragon, and Butterfly quests, and have unlocked the Dragon, Titan, and Cow areas with them.
Might have done more, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Dec 10, 2019
So the Dev said from 0.748.1 he will put in new sex positions and improve the stuff we have now, but so far it sounds more like he works on everything but that stuff. Any news when he will actually put in new content instead of putting stuff in in one update and when a new version of the engine is available he throws it all out again?
I have to say so far instead of making the game better I feel like it gives you more busywork that doesn't enhance the experience and feels more like stretching stuff we have for a whole year at least.
He's currently working on optimization (so it takes less resources to use) and preset breeding. On the second one, he's working on a system, to make children a blend of their parents' colors instead of just one preset or the other, and has already implemented a system to allow fan presets to have more variety in their body shapes.

I feel like I am stuck.
I don't want to steal the mega slime's keystone, but I don't really think there's any way for me to get another one right now.
I feel like opening up the titan area, where there is no keystone to be found, has fucked me.
Please tell me, is it possible to unlock all areas in whatever order without stealing the mega slime's keystone?
I did the Centaur, Dragon, and Butterfly quests, and have unlocked the Dragon, Titan, and Cow areas with them.
Might have done more, but I can't remember off the top of my head.
All soft locks have been caught with testing and removed. You're just missing one of the blessed nephelym. Keep looking, or check the wiki. (Remember the wiki isn't perfect, and isn't always up to date)

• Angry
Reactions: Varalaker
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes