nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Good direction, but: I can only hope roamers will have varying body composition again, because every single type A looks identical and so do all the type Bs etc etc. Users without a lot of presets will not see variety, users with fucktons of presets will have a lot of work to do. And speaking of work, I don't believe the sliders are all functioning right now in creative...

All this time/devwork spent on making the map super hard to access and from the looks of things the neph variety will all come from the breeding pen. So there won't even be a purpose to be out there.

I also assume there will need to be a guide or something for creative.

Oh and wyvern wings and maybe others are upside down in creative.

At least it runs smoother I guess but for "fun" its back to 0.736.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
Good direction, but: I can only hope roamers will have varying body composition again, because every single type A looks identical and so do all the type Bs etc etc. Users without a lot of presets will not see variety, users with fucktons of presets will have a lot of work to do. And speaking of work, I don't believe the sliders are all functioning right now in creative...

All this time/devwork spent on making the map super hard to access and from the looks of things the neph variety will all come from the breeding pen. So there won't even be a purpose to be out there.

I also assume there will need to be a guide or something for creative.

Oh and wyvern wings and maybe others are upside down in creative.

At least it runs smoother I guess but for "fun" its back to 0.736.
There will be variety in the wild again, it's just turned off for now while he tinkers with it.

Reactions: nonymous

polar632

Mar 31, 2019
great job really. but has anyone suggested that when you change into spirit form you actually grow to the size of that character model. I feel so dwarfed by titans and dragons.

Dec 10, 2019
nvm found the pearl but now she is asleep can i wake her up to trade or do i just take the keystone
If you just go down to the dungeon, fuck the slime, and take the keystone while she's sleeping, that leads to a kind of "bad end" where you make the slime cry, or so I've been told. Leave the keystone though and open other gates first, apparently there's something later on that will make the slime happy to give you the keystone, but IDK what it is.

great job really. but has anyone suggested that when you change into spirit form you actually grow to the size of that character model. I feel so dwarfed by titans and dragons.
This has been suggested. I don't know if Derelict plans to implement it at some point or not.

Reactions: polar632

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Someone tryed to do this trick for newest version? I did, yet it gives me "FATAL ERROR"
Haven't attempted this since the spirit form update, but the last patch might have completely restructured the character data. I'm also unable to paste the appearance data between charcters. Bah, I can't even change them from hominal to feral!
Most I can do without analyzing several thousand lines is change the race and individual parts, like adding a tail
1609977684953.png
I'll take a deeper look into differences between breeder and monsters when I get the time.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Haven't attempted this since the spirit form update, but the last patch might have completely restructured the character data. I'm also unable to paste the appearance data between charcters. Bah, I can't even change them from hominal to feral!
Most I can do without analyzing several thousand lines is change the race and individual parts, like adding a tail
View attachment 974424
I'll take a deeper look into differences between breeder and monsters when I get the time.
I strongly suspect that there is additional character validation now. The data appears to be the same or similar, but even changing the player's gender is now sufficient to cause a crash.

Luxe4Hearts

Sep 23, 2020
Does anyone know if framerate optimization has improved with these updates?

My game on steam is set to low settings and that is still dropping frames.

Tacopetey

Dec 28, 2020
which blowjob penetration scenes were fixed? Fern and suprise BJ (at least on foxes) seem to still have clipping going on.

defcon9801

Feb 1, 2020
I loving that I can finally do modification of trait shapes of my creatures because the default once weren't to my liking. Here are some images of my new traits LUL
Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (5).png Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (7).png Screenshot (8).png Screenshot (10).png
I just wish now that you can save them so I can edit my other one easier instead of going to each one and start all over again. I so far just done the default cow girls and the one shown above that I created myself but I got a lot more different color ones too and thats just for the cow and not all the other creature that and I would like to all of them in this style if I could.
Screenshot (11).png

tempbear

Jun 7, 2018
I feel like I am stuck.
I don't want to steal the mega slime's keystone, but I don't really think there's any way for me to get another one right now.
I feel like opening up the titan area, where there is no keystone to be found, has fucked me.
Please tell me, is it possible to unlock all areas in whatever order without stealing the mega slime's keystone?
I did the Centaur, Dragon, and Butterfly quests, and have unlocked the Dragon, Titan, and Cow areas with them.
Might have done more, but I can't remember off the top of my head.
in the cow area theres a dryad you can trade for a bee.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Is there like a free roam camera during the sex scenes? It gets a bit difficult when I'm trying to get a nice angle for the scenes as sometimes it ends up in the ground if I got a bit too low or ends up facing upwards if I got a bit too high?

Jul 18, 2020
hope the game have a relationship system, that allow you to increase your relation to other blessed nephelyms via complete their mission and than f*ck them, quite boring to just do it with those in my barn

Aug 29, 2020
Ok im seriously lost, i keep reading about a hill yall are talking about but which hill? in which direction? i found the cat lady in hedon who build buildings but she does not sell collars, i found the cow lady who sells milk, and even the slime and obtained that keystone but after fucking the butterfly shes says i can take the keystone but the monarchs power prevents me. This game is so good and so frustratingly bad at the same time. Add in a map and quest marker... seriously

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes