forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Anyone got a save file with all gates open? I've softlocked myself and I'm too stupid to use hex editor. Saveditonline doesnt have an option to add keystones as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
Anyone got a save file with all gates open? I've softlocked myself and I'm too stupid to use hex editor. Saveditonline doesnt have an option to add keystones as far as I can tell.
Use the cheat imma lazy sack.

You're not softlocked. Soft locks have been caught and fixed. You just need to find another blessed nephelym.

Reactions: NoManF and forgotp

Awza

Sep 25, 2018

You're not softlocked. Soft locks have been caught and fixed. You just need to find another blessed nephelym.
Freakin gate unlock cheat is NOT, let me repeat, NOT WORKING. Why would people ask for save? Use your brain lazy sack.

Dec 10, 2019
Freakin gate unlock cheat is NOT, let me repeat, NOT WORKING. Why would people ask for save? Use your brain lazy sack.
First I've heard of it not working.

But I've regularly run into people who didn't know about the new code, hence my assumption.

sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
I just want to say that pregnant bellies don't scale for me for some reason... does anyone know what's the deal with that?

D

Deleted member 1606434

Well, yes, but actually no.
If you softlocked your save, even if you use said save on a patched version you'll still get some issues, like not being able to open anything, only fix is starting a new game.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018

It can be softlocked so far as not wanting to steal the Mega Slime's gate ball.
The problem is that Pleasure Pastures and Hivelands rely on each other for progressing, so if you have one but not the other, and the only gate ball left is the Slime's, there's no way to not steal it and progress.

Dec 10, 2019
It can be softlocked so far as not wanting to steal the Mega Slime's gate ball.
The problem is that Pleasure Pastures and Hivelands rely on each other for progressing, so if you have one but not the other, and the only gate ball left is the Slime's, there's no way to not steal it and progress.
I've been told that there is another keystone out there you can get without stealing the Slime's.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Really?
Which one?

I started a new game and I think I've opened all the gateways now, but I can't think of which one I could have gotten.

IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
does anyone know how to fix the elf gate? been running the whole area seems i can't find anything about it damn it

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes