JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Any idea how often this game updates?
I don't really want to play it again till they add back in cosmetic variations

D

Deleted member 1606434

Any idea how often this game updates?
I don't really want to play it again till they add back in cosmetic variations
It's generally 1 to 3 times a month. I think he's working on the breeding systems right now.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Is there any use for Goddess Essence after buying all the sex positions or is he working on some sort of new use for them?

Dec 10, 2019
Is there any use for Goddess Essence after buying all the sex positions or is he working on some sort of new use for them?
As far as I know, there's no use for them after that. I don't know if he's planning a new use for them at some point, but it seems possible.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Pregnant belly in all 4 stages isn't showing despite me turning on the pregnancy fetish in settings...

rickballz

Apr 22, 2019
Speaking of animations, does anyone have a copy of BOTN_Early_0735A?

The gallery of 0735A has animations that were removed in later versions.

So far I have only found a dead torrent and a link to but it is capped at 50kb for free users.

It would be awesome if someone could upload version 0735A.

DaUn0wnn

Dec 1, 2019
Seems like the portals cheat is broken or has been changed in the newest release.

That or I am mentally deficient.

tydentyr

Jan 15, 2020
I think he needs to work a bit more on these unlock mechanics.

IMO these unlock quests should require some effort to open, that's fine and that's the point of them. But at the moment it's not effort but patience (a lot of patience) and trust in random number generator god. I got keystones from centaur, dragon matriarch, bee queen in 3-4 hours. But have been stuck on dryad and bunny girl keystones for three days.

One requires futa dragon with nympho trait and the other female bee with hornball trait. It simply won't spawn/birth. Oh, I got female dragons with nympho trait and futa bees with hornball, but these are not combinations I need... And you can't influence this in any way...

Reactions: F1_V10

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I think if the dev want to take inspiration from one of its ancestor... iirc in breeding season, the kind of tasks that is regarded as the "main/story" quest, that is the one that will keep the players progress forward, are the one where it took more effort than depends on RNG (For example, instead of a very specific trait request that depends on RNG, it's a broad 'Foxgirl Lv.20' needed), so while it's definitely hard on its own merit, it's also a universally achievable task by all players.. this in turn will lessen the chance of players getting softlocked or having to be patient with their "luck", which of course vary and would damage the enjoyment of the game

Now for tasks with specific requests is reserved for "side" quests, that is for the likes of upgrades, or improvements or cosmetics or anything that will ease/improve a player's quality of life and yet also won't softlock their main story progress. So a player can decide to pursue this side quests and get rewarded for their patience/luck/meticulous planning and yet also won't be punished / blocked from progressing further into the game

Dec 10, 2019
I think he needs to work a bit more on these unlock mechanics.

IMO these unlock quests should require some effort to open, that's fine and that's the point of them. But at the moment it's not effort but patience (a lot of patience) and trust in random number generator god. I got keystones from centaur, dragon matriarch, bee queen in 3-4 hours. But have been stuck on dryad and bunny girl keystones for three days.

One requires futa dragon with nympho trait and the other female bee with hornball trait. It simply won't spawn/birth. Oh, I got female dragons with nympho trait and futa bees with hornball, but these are not combinations I need... And you can't influence this in any way...
Hornball is a very rare trait for bees. What you want to do is find a futa or male of another species that has Hornball and breed them with the bee in hopes of getting Hornball passed down. That's a deliberate design decision I believe.

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
idk its year now i think i didn't check here but today i saw here its still in 0.749 ? it means when this game 1.0 that is 2030 its damn slow progress

Dec 10, 2019
idk its year now i think i didn't check here but today i saw here its still in 0.749 ? it means when this game 1.0 that is 2030 its damn slow progress
I'm not sure how you figure that. 749 is three-quarters of the way to 1.0, and that's been done in about four or so years. All by one guy too, who's consistent and steady with his work.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
These forced futa/tentacle sex scenes in games really starting to piss me off by now.
And yes i know i can disable it here so i just don't see it, but it still happens story wise. I hope there will be a proper way to get that keystone without having to deal with that centaur in any way. Otherwise this game is dead to me.

Dec 10, 2019
These forced futa/tentacle sex scenes in games really starting to piss me off by now.
And yes i know i can disable it here so i just don't see it, but it still happens story wise. I hope there will be a proper way to get that keystone without having to deal with that centaur in any way. Otherwise this game is dead to me.
I was told that the centaur is fully female if you have futa turned off. Is that not the case for you?

tydentyr

Jan 15, 2020
Hornball is a very rare trait for bees. What you want to do is find a futa or male of another species that has Hornball and breed them with the bee in hopes of getting Hornball passed down. That's a deliberate design decision I believe.
Hornball is common for vulwargs, therefore I spent about 10 in game days cross breeding them with vulwargs for this trait to come over. I didn't spend two IRL days running around the field and checking if one with hornball trait spawns :). I even got two with hornball trait, but they were futas, not females, and quest says it need to be female. So no dice there. I even crossbred these futa hornball bees with other bees, to make sure offspring is bee and not 50% chance of ending as a bee but so far no luck, only more futa hornball bees.

Similar with dragons, nympho dragons are rarity to occur "naturally". But nekos are almost all nyphos so I cross bred them and got few dragons with nympho trait. But again, on opposite side... they were female dragons and quest asks for futas. Rest of the story is the same as with bees. So far I haven't got winning combination because I can't actually influence it. It's all on luck of the draw.
I even tried saving before sleeping but every time I reload and go to next day same offspring gets born. So you can't "cheat" that way. It seems offspring race/trait combo gets set when neph gets pregnant.

I haven't played last few days because from exploring and trying combinations for fun I got stuck on this :/

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes