Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Now that presets are working again, anyone got a nice collection of em that aren't of the ++ size the dev seems so fond of for so many of the species?

Reactions: FuzzyFerret
Oct 16, 2020
since its not x32 i cant play it anymore i need the old loading screen so it stops crashing before i can even load into the game after another forced new character

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Why would you want to pause the timer? I haven't been playing this game for very long, but as far as I can tell the passage of time is basically irrelevant...?

Dec 10, 2019
Why would you want to pause the timer? I haven't been playing this game for very long, but as far as I can tell the passage of time is basically irrelevant...?
It determines when the pregnancy updates for example. If you want to make sure all your bovaur are bred on the same day, for example, it's useful to be able to pause the timer when you walk away. Also, if you find nighttime too dark to see anything (like when you're trying to find wild neph to capture), you want to pause the timer when you step away so that it's not nighttime when you return.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SordidDreams

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
It determines when the pregnancy updates for example. If you want to make sure all your bovaur are bred on the same day, for example, it's useful to be able to pause the timer when you walk away. Also, if you find nighttime too dark to see anything (like when you're trying to find wild neph to capture), you want to pause the timer when you step away so that it's not nighttime when you return.
I suppose a pause would be helpful if you want to sync up your breeding and/or if you go afk, but I can't say that I personally ever ran into such a situation.

How much breeding do you even do in this game? I played through the entire progression that currently exists and I didn't have to do any actual breeding as such, I just ended up catching a wild neph with the required trait and ranking them up to the required level for each quest. And now that I've unlocked everything, I don't really see any real reason to keep breeding. It's an interesting system, but there currently doesn't seem to be much incentive to engage with it. Am I missing something or is it just a symptom of the game being unfinished?

Reactions: candy76041820
Dec 10, 2019
I suppose a pause would be helpful if you want to sync up your breeding and/or if you go afk, but I can't say that I personally ever ran into such a situation.

How much breeding do you even do in this game? I played through the entire progression that currently exists and I didn't have to do any actual breeding as such, I just ended up catching a wild neph with the required trait and ranking them up to the required level for each quest. And now that I've unlocked everything, I don't really see any real reason to keep breeding. It's an interesting system, but there currently doesn't seem to be much incentive to engage with it. Am I missing something or is it just a symptom of the game being unfinished?
The game is unfinished. Still, half the fun in breeding is breeding. I love the father/daughter incest that I can engage in the game. Lol.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Eventually a new day will roll around. And anything that's supposed to proc on a new day (like births) will proc even if you don't sleep.

Reactions: candy76041820

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Hi. I have several questions about the game:
1) In regard to breeder do futanari only can have sex with male breeder in pasive role?
2) There are no voices during sex scenes, is it ok or do I have a bug?
3) In regard to cheats codes. When I tried to use infinite lust, it says that everyone has infinite luts now, but the thing when I look at my breeder stats, it still point to zero, that means all sex options unavailble to me. So do I need to use infinite lust right from the beginig of the game so it wont decreaase after entering the code Breeder doesnt affected by this cheat at all?

Dec 10, 2019
Hi. I have several questions about the game:
1) In regard to breeder do futanari only can have sex with male breeder in pasive role?
2) There are no voices during sex scenes, is it ok or do I have a bug?
3) In regard to cheats codes. When I tried to use infinite lust, it says that everyone has infinite luts now, but the thing when I look at my breeder stats, it still point to zero, that means all sex options unavailble to me. So do I need to use infinite lust right from the beginig of the game so it wont decreaase after entering the code Breeder doesnt affected by this cheat at all?
1) Yes. Receivers can only be people who have a womb. Males don't have a womb, so they can only fuck futas when they're givers to the futas.

2) There is moaning during the surprise sex scenes and the breeding yard sex scenes. Most of the sex scenes with the Blessed nephelym (the ones with clothes and unique names and unique dialogue) do not have any moaning right now.

3) It doesn't refill your lust, it just keeps it from going down. You'll need to Sleep or win surprise sex to get lust back.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Now that presets are working again, anyone got a nice collection of em that aren't of the ++ size the dev seems so fond of for so many of the species?
Now it's a really LONG work, mark my word...

why?
because all trait (like chubby, meaty...) are independent from the base skin this mean per preset you don't have 1 preset todo but 7 (100+ skin to edit, if you just want to have the same shape per race but if you want to edit preset per preset you will have more than 2000 skin to edit )
personnaly i've just giveup, the editor is not made for that. i prefer doing my stuff on FurryVNE or for human stuff on poser/DAZ

Last edited:
Reactions: Lindazana

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
if some problems with cheats - here list working:

CheatUsage
add moneyGives you 1,000,000 .
add favorGives you 1000 .
infinite lustYour meter won't decrease, but if you are already on 0, it will work after you sleep.
enable spirit formYou get your .
infinite spiritYour spirit meter won't decrease, but if you are already on 0, it will work after you sleep.
max trait levelGives you all 30 level.
all barnsGives you all barns.
max all fluidsGives you 2000 ml of every semen and 4000 ml of every milk.
win surprise sexYour climax meter won't rise during , but it doesn't work during Spontaneaus Blow Job.
go homeTeleports you in front of your
remove cheatsRemoves infinite lust, spirit and surprise sex cheats.
imma lazy sackSkips all progression gates and unlocks all portals.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Well i've dowload the game just to do a character preset with no chubby fetish if you want to (took me around 3 hours )

-no male edited
-all female character have the same preset exept for elf/goblin/orc who have a little difference (ears)
-only shape is edited not the material&color part, so no new skin only vanilla one but with a different shape
-the preset are all standard (mean 50%/66% for all exept the belly pregnant setting who is 40% and the head)
-included trait chubby, meaty, slender & combinaison with busty, buxom, preg/inflation
!!!but it's pretty standard (like meaty : full body muscle buck 66% instead of 50%) !!!
-chubby is not really chubby, i've just increase : the full body stacked from 50% to 66%, and it rended the character have a more huge hips and buttoks
-in gallery mode you actually need to select a race THEN reselect a preset to have the actual preset. if you just select a race it will show you the vanilla one not the modified one

use it at will ofc
if you want some difference between each skin or race preset do it yourself i won't do it, take to much time =)

(to instal the preset : AppData/local/Radiant/saved tell me if it does'nt work in gallery mode)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes