Brisaciers

Aug 31, 2017
Hi i didn t play during few Update and now im going back on the game but i notice the pregnant time is not pass when i sleept but is t 24X4 real min

that s normal (and can i disable this feature) or my gamme as glitch (Refund of seller had the same glitch)

Dec 10, 2019
Hi i didn t play during few Update and now im going back on the game but i notice the pregnant time is not pass when i sleept but is t 24X4 real min

that s normal (and can i disable this feature) or my gamme as glitch (Refund of seller had the same glitch)
You're playing with the unstable testing build instead of the most recent stable public build. That's a known glitch and will be fixed for the next stable public build.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Anyone else getting random crashes? I'm using a 5600 AMD card with an X57 chipset, all the latest updates including the latest windows 10 update and have even done the adrenaline bypass for AMD graphic drivers. This SHOULD fix random crashes to black screen (as if the computer turns itself off), it did months ago, but they're back now. Any advice?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
On Patreon, now the version of the game is 0.750.2, but it seems to be 0.750 + Hotfix. On request, I post working links.
Hotfix
-
Fixed crash when previewing pregnancy in creator
- Fixed pregnancy not advancing from sleep
- Fixed some other crashes (more might remain, please report them)

BotN Testing 0.750

BotN Hotfix 0.750.1

Last edited:

hyperion66

Feb 1, 2021
Another spot to update is a global one for the character, right at the beginning of it's description, after ArrayProperty:
I'm a bit confused as to how to change ArrayProperty. Do we all the hexadecimal value to the value of Int32 in the right-hand box or in one of the hex values. Also, is 27 decimal hex conversion 1B equal to 18?

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
There's got to be a way to edit this to allow more than 60 per barn, its been annoying me for longer than I want to think about.

David22456

May 14, 2020
i get an error when i make a new game and create the character where it says fatal error couldnt load within 120 seconds but then the world loads in? anyone know how to fix

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
I'm a bit confused as to how to change ArrayProperty. Do we all the hexadecimal value to the value of Int32 in the right-hand box or in one of the hex values. Also, is 27 decimal hex conversion 1B equal to 18?
My bad, I've misread 1B as 18. It should be 1B. I've edited the original post.
The values in the far right text fields are decimal, and you should be editing Int32 value, as it is 4 bytes:
1612214047727.png

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Okay seriously, this change to offspring is epic but now I want even more barn space than before. How can I get more than 60 of each? Its all locally stored data anyway!

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Considering the game has the word incest in the latest patch notes has me worried that patreon going to bring down the banhammer or demand to have the content removed. I don't want the same thing to happen to this game as what happened to LifePlay.

• Sad
Reactions: atur and srg91
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes