Dec 10, 2019
Something interesting it seems my character got knocked up in suprise sex, but I don't remember it telling me anything, also it seems that the pregnancy bar is only progressing with the day clock and no longer by going to sleep. still testing a few things out.
These are known bugs and will be fixed.

ProtoBit

Jun 25, 2020
If people want to play this on Linux (using Wine or better Lutris/Steam Proton) then you need to run Radiant/Binaries/Win64/Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe and not just Radiant.exe, using Radiant.exe it just complains about MS VC++ Runtime not being installed, even when every single one is installed (2008-2019)

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Bruh
I play with :

- 1 GTX 1660 SUPER
- 1 old Intel Core i5 - 4th Gen
- 8G DDR3 1600 MHz

With no problems with full quality on XD

Jimmydean011

Dec 6, 2019
Is there a way to unlock other 'sets' when in creator mode and modifying pregnancy and buxom etc? I want the characters to gain breast size when pregnant etc.

hyperion66

Feb 1, 2021
My bad, I've misread 1B as 18. It should be 1B. I've edited the original post.
The values in the far right text fields are decimal, and you should be editing Int32 value, as it is 4 bytes:
View attachment 1015408
So it would be adding 32B in decimal (i.e. 811) to Int32 (409495134 to 409495945)?
shYHchw.png
Lastly, for Structproperty, 31+1B = 4C?

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
If people want to play this on Linux (using Wine or better Lutris/Steam Proton) then you need to run Radiant/Binaries/Win64/Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe and not just Radiant.exe, using Radiant.exe it just complains about MS VC++ Runtime not being installed, even when every single one is installed (2008-2019)
I ran into the same issue on my Win10 machine. Running the Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe worked for me, the startup looks different and it takes a minute or so for the game's startup screen to appear, but it works.

It's curious, because I don't have that problem when running the .747 (Steam) version of the game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I ran into the same issue on my Win10 machine. Running the Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe worked for me, the startup looks different and it takes a minute or so for the game's startup screen to appear, but it works.

It's curious, because I don't have that problem when running the .747 (Steam) version of the game.
I'm also running Win10 but haven't experienced the issues presented here.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Release Notes: 0.750.3 (Hotfix 2)
- Fixed more crashes
- Fixed merchants not resetting
- Fixed missing pubic hair styles for female breeders
- Time once again pauses during sex scenes

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
"
v0.750 Alpha
Offspring are now blended from parents' color schemes
"

Finally! <3<3<3<3<3
i would be more happy iff he finished the different size variation sex animations he promised he would finish 3.5 years ago....
Or add more sex content to his sex game rather than making loading screens that are gray and adding gates and time blockers to the game so that it would be longer to play....iff you consider the whole game the whole game is: some random 3d models pop in at a spot from nowhere walk around aimlessly you capture them by the very interesting minigame of clicking rapidly then that 3d model will be teleported to your stable that you can breed with 6-7 sex poses with no transition animations, that clip and are buggy with max 2 height difference variations and get a half random roll on another 3d modell teleported into an invisible space 5 days later then you can do it all over again... that the main gameplay... im sorry but the main gameplay loop is questionable....And instead of adding more MAIN gameplay elements like: -Making Inside views to the Barns, Add X-ray, Add egglay or birthing animations, Make your Nephelmy able to walk around your homestead, make needs for them like feeind or cleaning them, making your house accessable, Finishing the Male models for the rest of the types, making hephelym less dumb by giving them animations like they are doing something rather than walking around aimlessly.... But thats just me we can be happy hes making these "big" updates like gray loading screens and different colors for our neph evry 1.5 months.....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: cuntlicker69
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes