Dec 10, 2019
Ive bin tracking this game for over 7 years now when the first playable version came out before it was even on Patreon my friend trust me not much was done in that 7 years almost the same few sex animations same map same buggy unprofessional animations lack of things to do ingame etc. But okay iff want to deffend him go ahead im sure he will release some new loading screen next month again, iff youre lucky maybe it will even be something to actualy do in the game before StarCitizen will launch in 2094
I know that and i think its just an Excuse and he said that before he made more money than 60 minimum wage ppl combined, also i dont have much hope for this game iff he keeps up this snail pase and lack of focus on acutual content team or no team Breeding season failed yes But look at Wild Life they are a team and they dont make much more money than This project but Wild Life's production Value is like 50 times better than this with Tonns ofr Content sexual and nonsexual... look it up. Wild life Patreon.

Conclusion: a Game can Fail with a single dev it doesnt automatically fail iff you get a team..... some games fail with a single dev some fail with a team its not deffinitive.
It's hardly failed if he's still developing it, is it? Like I said, even if it doesn't seem like much content, it is being regularly updated, even if it's only a few things at a time.

The loading screen is a great quality-of-life feature so you know your computer hasn't just frozen when starting the game on weaker systems; it came with some performance tweaks to help the game run a bit smoother too.

He made several new characters and scenes for those characters in the latter half of last year, I don't know how you count that as "not much"

He just updated pregnancy so that it advances in real-time, and breeding so that kids are a blend of their parents' colors. That's fairly significant stuff.

As for a team, I didn't mean to suggest that a team-made game would fail, just that it's way more of a headache than Derelict wants to deal with. Also like I said, he's not required to get a team if he wants. There's absolutely nothing wrong with him keeping the money that people gave him. Money that is paid to him (or anyone) money on Patreon is by no means required to be reinvested in the game if the dev so chooses.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
It's hardly failed if he's still developing it, is it? Like I said, even if it doesn't seem like much content, it is being regularly updated, even if it's only a few things at a time.

The loading screen is a great quality-of-life feature so you know your computer hasn't just frozen when starting the game on weaker systems; it came with some performance tweaks to help the game run a bit smoother too.

He made several new characters and scenes for those characters in the latter half of last year, I don't know how you count that as "not much"

He just updated pregnancy so that it advances in real-time, and breeding so that kids are a blend of their parents' colors. That's fairly significant stuff.

As for a team, I didn't mean to suggest that a team-made game would fail, just that it's way more of a headache than Derelict wants to deal with. Also like I said, he's not required to get a team if he wants. There's absolutely nothing wrong with him keeping the money that people gave him. Money that is paid to him (or anyone) money on Patreon is by no means required to be reinvested in the game if the dev so chooses.
"He made several new characters and scenes for those characters in the latter half of last year, I don't know how you count that as "not much"
7 Years of content Breakdown compared to the 1st aplha:
-added 3 new sex poses for the grand total of 7 (still not done with half of the height variations for that)
-added 7 slightly modified new 3d models with 3 base variants and 2 rare variants (all just recolors)
-added Basic sound realy basic like 12 sound effects in the whole game (no music)
-expanded the map by aproximetly +40% (un interactive empty spaces mostly)
-added a few empty unproportional buildings to the "town"
-added the fluid harvest animation / mechanic (no transitional animations)
-added pointless weekly changing objectives (random roll on 4 nehpelym to sell)
-added gates to block progress
-added a wierd mechanic of sometimes instead of suprise sex it will be suprise oral sex (1animation 0 transition)
-added a second currency to slow down progress and artificialy inflate the game time and locked the already few sex animations behind this currency
-added a gray loading screen
-added Suprise sex mechanic for NPCs which is just 2 random nehp start having sex in 1 of 2 poses with out transitional animations for no purpose.
-added traits to the variants
-added another time wasting mechanic collecting orbs to progress
-added 6 "boss type nephelym" that all have 1 animation with the MC for no real purpose (ofc no transitional animations)
-added the "new" pregnancy system that broke the game currently so badly this is the 4th hotfix and its still bugged that is basically: the Preganat belly swels up over time and not in 5 stages... (wow what an amazing huge change)
-added a "Transformation" thing that is pointless where you can transfrom into an existing 3dmodel of a Foxen for no real reason and always into the same model (ofc no animation or anything you just cange MC models in 1 frame after fading to black)

Thats 7 years of development. I didnt include changes that wer meaningless or non content additions like the list below (what i listed below is like 1 year of development but i dont want to link all 7 years of pointless changes it would be too long to read) :

• Fixed some small issues
  • Downgraded MSVC compiler version to what Epic uses, might fix some weird behavior.

• Made tab UI more clear
  • Blocked off some areas
  • Monarch's scene now works with futa disabled
  • Levers now animated
    • Fixed dialogue lock when futa is enabled
    • Male breeding tasks are no longer generated when futa only is on
    • Updated translations

• Tweaked game progression 1, Fixed camera issues, and other small things
  • The Avatars of the Goddess must be activated, the NPCs will guide you
  • Fixed issues
    • Added pube improvements, new styles
    • Fixed fluids not showing
    • Fixed possible random crash
    • Fixed various small issues
      • Fur FPS performance improvements
      • FPS improvements during sex scenes
      • Fixed various issues
      • Hotfix: Futa x Male uses wrong scene
      • Fixed severe frame drops caused by fur.
        • Worked around other engine frame drops.
        • Added new ranch menu, it's accessed from the house.
        • New experimental basic physics for roamers, while they walk around.
        • Now including the runtime DLLs, should no longer require installing runtimes.
        • Fixed issues from the last build.
        • Hotfix: Potential VRAM issue.
        • Hotfix: Dick physics override sex scenes.

Last edited:

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
"He made several new characters and scenes for those characters in the latter half of last year, I don't know how you count that as "not much"
-added 3 sex poses (still not done with half of the height variations for that)
-added 7 slightly modified new 3d models with 3 base variants and 2 rare variants (all just recolors)
-added Basic sound realy basic like 12 sound effects in the whole game (no music)
-expanded the map by aproximetly +40% (un interactive empty spaces mostly)
-added a few empty unproportional buildings to the "town"
-added the fluid harvest animation / mechanic (no transitional animations)
-added pointless weekly changing objectives (random roll on 4 nehpelym to sell)
-added gates to block progress
-added a second currency to slow down progress and artificialy inflate the game time
-added a gray loading screen
-added traits to the variants
-added another time wasting mechanic collecting orbs to progress
-added 6 "boss type nephelym" that all have 1 animation with the MC for no real purpose (ofc no transitional animations)
-added the "new" pregnancy system that broke the game currently so badly this is the 4th hotfix and its still bugged that is basically: the Preganat belly swels up over time and not in 5 stages... (wow what an amazing huge change)
-added a "Transformation" thing that is pointless where you can transfrom into an existing 3dmodel of a Foxen for no real reason and always into the same model (ofc no animation or anything you just cange MC models in 1 frame after fading to black)

Thats 7 years of development. I didnt include changes that wer meaningless like (what i listed below is like 1 year of development that arent in what i listed above as overall additions) :

• Fixed some small issues
  • Downgraded MSVC compiler version to what Epic uses, might fix some weird behavior.

• Made tab UI more clear
  • Blocked off some areas
  • Monarch's scene now works with futa disabled
  • Levers now
    • Fixed dialogue lock when futa is
    • Male breeding tasks are no longer generated when futa only is on
    • Updated translations

• Tweaked game progression 1, Fixed camera issues, and other small things
  • The Avatars of the Goddess must be activated, the NPCs will guide you
  • Fixed issues
    • Added pube improvements, new styles
    • Fixed fluids not showing
    • Fixed possible random crash
    • Fixed various small issues
      • Fur FPS performance improvements
      • FPS improvements during sex scenes
      • Fixed various issues
      • Hotfix: Futa x Male uses wrong scene
So you are not happy with progress.. so what? Then just leave it and never return.

You could think that making a game is just some days work and you could probably make much better buuut you don't.. why?..

Let me remember you 2 biggest games of new era, Cyberpunk and Anthem failed so badly with unlimited money support and 500+ developers for 6-7 years.. and you complane here, why can't "one dev" finish the game in some years? and it's not 7 year at all..

You are a pure Karen..

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017

Thats 7 years of development. I didnt include changes that wer meaningless or non content additions like the list below (what i listed below is like 1 year of development but i dont want to link all 7 years of pointless changes it would be too long to read) :
okay, we get it, you're not happy
but :
-the game progressing, slowly but surely, it's a good new, meaning he still care about game and assume his responsibility toward his patreons
-patreon are just pledger because they want to, if you complain about the amount of money he make through patreon with this amount of work, first thing first look around, it's not the worst, some people make more than 100k a month by just hitting a ball with their foot ...(and yeah it's a lot of work, but did they deserve to have more money than this man/woman or a farmer/cook who work 60-80hours a week to feed you for a penny? nah i don't think so)
-if he don't want a team, it's his choice not our. No obligation here, not happy? don't/stop pledge.
-it's easy to complain, difficult to endure it, take some time to "try" making a game with unity you will see it's a lot more difficult than you think
-what youv'e listed in second ...it's pretty honest if compared to some other games.

Mark my words, i don't post to down you or something like that, i understand you want the game to be done more faster, but complaining about that won't change a iota of it, especially here, it's just not the place for.

edit : try to not double post in a row, if possible of course, just saying that to avoid shading/hidding some others posts

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyoka

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
Look up an old unfinished game called Breeding Season and why it died, and you'll find out why he refuses to hire a team.
Because h-bomb was dumb AF and give the rights of the most important part of the project for a dishonest fucker? Ist not a mistake that everyone do, BS was a exception. We have tons of games being developed by a team, including the game of the disohnest fucker who killed BS, and they are all doing good.
It was just unlucky that the artist was an asshole.

But look at Wild Life they are a team and they dont make much more money than This project but Wild Life's production Value is like 50 times better than this with Tonns ofr Content sexual and nonsexual... look it up. Wild life Patreon.
Its ironic you say that BOTN dont have things to do ingame, while are shilling for a game who only have animations, a empty map and a single short questline. At least BOTN you have de management aspect, the Breeding aspect, the capture aspect, while Wild Life is just a animation viewer.
Better play Ai Girl or Honey Select 2 than Wild Life.
Its sound hypocrite.

BUT I agree with you, devs who dont hire a team are just money milkers who use the excuse that "im developing alone" to extend the project and milk the maximum money they can, and cucks will keep paying even when they stop of developing (and we have tons of examples).

Let me remember you 2 biggest games of new era, Cyberpunk and Anthem failed so badly with unlimited money support and 500+ developers for 6-7 years.. and you complane here, why can't "one dev" finish the game in some years? and it's not 7 year at all..
You are being intellectually dishonest comparing the complexity of CP77 with BOTN. Also, ridiculously innocent if you think that the dev are delaying things for "make a better job", and not for milk money for the maximum time possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyoka

por12

Nov 22, 2020
do someone have the old version?in the new one some animations are disabled in gallery

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Release Notes: 0.750.5
This build is focused on breeding and pregnancy improvements. Once I get some feedback, I will make a hotfix build and probably make it public. Beyond that, 0.751 will be dedicated to sex scenes.
  • Offspring are now blended from parents' color schemes
  • Small chance to get twins, they will have the Gemini trait
  • Female and futa breeders might now get pregnant from surprise sex
  • Pregnant belly now smoothly interpolates exactly 5 days from conception
  • Propagate preset tool no longer affects attachment indices
  • Strange Bedfellows can now be switched off as a fetish
  • Fixed various issues
Hotfix 1
  • Fixed crash when previewing pregnancy in creator
  • Fixed pregnancy not advancing from sleep
  • Fixed some other crashes (more might remain, please report them)
Hotfix 2
  • Fixed more crashes
  • Fixed merchants not resetting
  • Fixed missing pubic hair styles for female breeders
  • Time once again pauses during sex scenes
Hotfix 3
  • Fixed even more crashes
  • Fixed surprise sex stuck in menu
  • Fixed esc from spirit form edit
  • Fixed paste in breeder/spirit form creators
  • Pregnancies are now handled when switching off the option
Hotfix 4
  • Fixed crash with pregnancy disabled

P.S.:gallery mode now only for 20$/month and why - idunno

BiggusDickusChaddus

Oct 14, 2020
i Have been playing for quite long now but cant seem to get a vulwag with bigger dick trait. Is there any specific way to get one? and i have to foxen with the big dick trait but they are not able impregnate any vulwarg

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i Have been playing for quite long now but cant seem to get a vulwag with bigger dick trait. Is there any specific way to get one? and i have to foxen with the big dick trait but they are not able impregnate any vulwarg
You can ride on luck alone (and raising trait levels with the Seraph in the temple) and try to find one in the Wild.
Are your Foxen Futa or Male? There's no reason why they can't knock anything up other than:
Dumb luck
Sterility
Barn space

Abomination also hurts fertility.
Check your Neph's traits.

dutchiesub

Nov 6, 2020

" max all traits "

that and the Go Home are the only cheats ill use but it saves time you might want to consider it.
(after the whole threa thing that took me like 2 weeks IRL ill just start any game with the max all traits it seems the new update also limits the ammount of traits to like 5-6 max so it still comes down to breeding sometimes but maybe 2-3 cycles before you have the traits you want)

ola amigo

Nov 4, 2020
I'll start with thanking the creator, cause there is no other game like this out there
So my question is, will there be any new races or interactions added ?

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
I'll start with thanking the creator, cause there is no other game like this out there
So my question is, will there be any new races or interactions added ?
from wiki:

Future Races with Variants

• Risu (Rodents)
  • Alraune (Plant and Fungal creatures)
  • Undead (Ghosts)
Future Variants for existing Races

• Imp (Demon)
  • Kitsune (Foxen)
  • Minotaur (Bovaur)
  • Kobold (Vulwarg)
  • Ogre (Titan)
  • Tiger (Neko)

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Even with the hotfix it doesn't tell you you have been impregnated when being fucked by a wilder

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
If someone missed or don't read wiki - here spatial artical about future adds,which can be in game:

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes