Dec 10, 2019
Can't find this anywhere in the Settings.
I'd still like an actual pause feature now that the Save / Load don't do the thing anymore.
It's the incest toggle. He called it strange bedfellows in the Patreon patch notes because Patreon is trigger happy.

He knows that a pause feature is wanted, but it's not high priority. He has re-implemented, or is going to re-implement, the timer pausing during sex animations (but not menus).

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Another fix 0.750.7
-
Fixed gallery crashes and presets
- Fixed roamers only spawning with default preset
- Fixed spirit form weirdness
- Fixed stretchy dick

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Another fix 0.750.7
-
Fixed gallery crashes and presets
- Fixed roamers only spawning with default preset
- Fixed spirit form weirdness
- Fixed stretchy dick
And my payment still work:

Release Notes: 0.750.7
This build is focused on breeding and pregnancy improvements. Once I get some feedback, I will make a hotfix build and probably make it public. Beyond that, 0.751 will be dedicated to sex scenes.
  • Offspring are now blended from parents' color schemes
  • Small chance to get twins, they will have the Gemini trait
  • Female and futa breeders might now get pregnant from surprise sex
  • Pregnant belly now smoothly interpolates exactly 5 days from conception
  • Propagate preset tool no longer affects attachment indices
  • Strange Bedfellows can now be switched off as a fetish
  • Fixed various issues
  • Fixed crash when previewing pregnancy in creator
  • Fixed pregnancy not advancing from sleep
  • Fixed some other crashes (more might remain, please report them)
  • Fixed more crashes
  • Fixed merchants not resetting
  • Fixed missing pubic hair styles for female breeders
  • Time once again pauses during sex scenes
  • Fixed even more crashes
  • Fixed surprise sex stuck in menu
  • Fixed esc from spirit form edit
  • Fixed paste in breeder/spirit form creators
  • Pregnancies are now handled when switching off the option
  • Fixed crash with pregnancy disabled
  • Fixed gallery crashes and presets
  • Fixed roamers only spawning with default preset
  • Fixed spirit form weirdness
  • Fixed stretchy dick

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's the incest toggle. He called it strange bedfellows in the Patreon patch notes because Patreon is trigger happy.

He knows that a pause feature is wanted, but it's not high priority. He has re-implemented, or is going to re-implement, the timer pausing during sex animations (but not menus).
Okay, thanks for that. A pause feature (for me at least) is kinda important as sometimes I have to use the bathroom or go for food. The timer stopping during sex animations is fine but hardly optimal. Whenever DH gets around to actually making it happen is alright. It's something I don't really mind waiting for.
Does this new version have the notifications for new births and Surprise Sex Pregnancy?

Dec 10, 2019
Okay, thanks for that. A pause feature (for me at least) is kinda important as sometimes I have to use the bathroom or go for food. The timer stopping during sex animations is fine but hardly optimal. Whenever DH gets around to actually making it happen is alright. It's something I don't really mind waiting for.
Does this new version have the notifications for new births and Surprise Sex Pregnancy?
Derelict said he turned off the notifications because it was spamming the screen. I presume that's one of the UI things he'll deal with at some point down the road, but IDK how far down.

I also want a pause feature, but if you think about it, it actually doesn't matter all that much. There's not a lot of time-sensitive requirements in the game. It'd still be nice of course.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Derelict said he turned off the notifications because it was spamming the screen. I presume that's one of the UI things he'll deal with at some point down the road, but IDK how far down.
I certainly didn't see it that way. It was useful to know instead of finding total strangers named "Saddlebags's Offspring" popping up all over. Yes, I know you can renamed them in the barns but it feel more personal when you can name them prior to birth yourself.
Maybe make the message smaller and have it pop in the top right. That way it wouldn't "spam" the screen. Not so much, anyway. I feel it's a little less approachable when you're not told when something's happened.

Dec 10, 2019
I certainly didn't see it that way. It was useful to know instead of finding total strangers named "Saddlebags's Offspring" popping up all over. Yes, I know you can renamed them in the barns but it feel more personal when you can name them prior to birth yourself.
Maybe make the message smaller and have it pop in the top right. That way it wouldn't "spam" the screen. Not so much, anyway. I feel it's a little less approachable when you're not told when something's happened.
Like I said, it's a UI issue that he's going to tackle at some point.

The new inability to name your offspring at conception is a bug he's planning to fix.

We may not be talking about the same thing. I'm talking about the message that scrolls at the top of your screen when new offspring are born. I'm not sure how the notifications for conception from surprise sex works.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Like I said, it's a UI issue that he's going to tackle at some point.

The new inability to name your offspring at conception is a bug he's planning to fix.

We may not be talking about the same thing. I'm talking about the message that scrolls at the top of your screen when new offspring are born. I'm not sure how the notifications for conception from surprise sex works.
This is all good. We're mainly on the same page.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
who knows? It's creator's note in "
Do NOT Ask for these things
"
It's a little bit of a disappointing move to be sure. But one I've learned to live with.
Kinda makes it so that the only method of population control is to deliberately breed for Sterile (inbred) Nephs.

n1n512

Jul 18, 2020
Alright, I think I have figured it out. DH has added byte length checks to sections - I have sexed a grungy trait onto my character and ran a file comparison, and that's what popped up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After analyzing the data for a bit, the value has changed by the character length added by the trait - 22 in decimal.
Please keep in mind that the string length (four bytes before the letters), and string terminating zero count into that as well.

Another spot to update is a global one for the character, right at the beginning of it's description, after ArrayProperty:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's easier to do small changes by hand, but all you gotta do is update the ArrayProperty at the beginning, and subsequent StructProperty that appear right after the beginning of the section you have just modified - like, if you updated traits, you gotta update the first StructProperty that appears after keyword Traits. If you count the change in length of whatever you paste, you should be able to do anything you could before.
View attachment 975187
What program can you use to open the .sav file? What software are you using?

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
How do you activate portals without cheat? earlier builds had a naga next to it .... but in this build shes not there by default?

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
and 1 thing:I saw early how someone write about Creator mode code - like it's doesn't work anymore. But I just use it and gallery work

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
It's a little bit of a disappointing move to be sure. But one I've learned to live with.
Kinda makes it so that the only method of population control is to deliberately breed for Sterile (inbred) Nephs.
it's not odd, if i've understand well, the game only focus on the farm aspect (wich is kinda really weird and lewd but who i am to judge)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes