Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
everytime i tried to run the game it always shows blackscreen and then "radiant has stopped working", i have 8gb ram and gtx 850m gpu, i still can play other game like AC Odyssey, does my pc still not meet the requirement? can anyone help me please? i dont understand... :(
Do you see log of error?Try to read it.then Google for help...
P.S.:how old your notebook?

plsdontask

Mar 13, 2018
Do you see log of error?Try to read it.then Google for help...
P.S.:how old your notebook?
it only show "radiant has stopped working" then below "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" thats it, i've been trying to find the cause by googling and trying to fix it, i've tried expanding my virtual memory, updating and reinstalling my nvidia driver, and also try to reinstall my directx11, but that didn't help, and well im lost rn lol.
my notebook is quite old tho, around 5 y/o

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
For reasons unknown it seems the Unity executable checks for DirectX9c/10 regardless of the actual game using DX11+
I solved this by installing DirectX from the Microsoft download site.
You will also need to install Visual c++ 2015 (again related to Unity core)
This information (along with the links to the MS downloads) really should be part of the OP. (Even better would be some kind of inclusion of the required drivers and executables in the package itself, but...)

DirectX

Visual C++

Last edited:

dreaman25

Sep 13, 2018
Why the saves of the older versions don't work on the newer ones? Even the saves of 0.750 are not working on 0.750.7. I have to start a game afresh after every update and sometimes its not really fun. I am thinking to quit the game for a few months to let the game progress and then download its updated version for next few months.

.Nemo.

May 19, 2017
Bro, idk why, but when I took the orb from the slime girl and came back and saw her crying and shit... made me sad as hell bro.. like why tf did it make me sad but it did, like really sad. If we can ask the developer for some kind of way to make her not sad, that would be great... yeah..

Reactions: ShamsElden

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Bro, idk why, but when I took the orb from the slime girl and came back and saw her crying and shit... made me sad as hell bro.. like why tf did it make me sad but it did, like really sad. If we can ask the developer for some kind of way to make her not sad, that would be great... yeah..
Supposedly you can replace it with a pearl you find underwater off the coast, but I haven't figured out how yet. The pearl is only available after you take the orb from her, so I assume timing-wise you've probably gotta take the orb, go to the beach and snag the pearl, and replace the orb before slime-girl wakes back up.

.Nemo.

May 19, 2017
Supposedly you can replace it with a pearl you find underwater off the coast, but I haven't figured out how yet. The pearl is only available after you take the orb from her, so I assume timing-wise you've probably gotta take the orb, go to the beach and snag the pearl, and replace the orb before slime-girl wakes back up.
So I gotta take her orb the last then, right? Damn it

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
So I gotta take her orb the last then, right? Damn it
You don't have to steal the orb from the mega slime. Talk to her and have sexy times with her until you find her asleep. Now leave the damn orb alone and go open up the other areas.

When you open the cove of rapture, walk out to the end of the docks, you want to aim at about 2 O'clock as you face out from the end of the dock, now dive in and swim out, for a ways. You should encounter a deep pit with lighted areas scattered around. Look around the walls of the area, there should be a building column laying against one of the walls. In that area (to the right of the column, I think), there should be a couple giant clams (on the wall, not on the ground) and you can interact with one of them. If all you hear are slurping noises, check back every few days. Eventually the clam will open up and there will be a pearl on the ground near the clam, talk to the clam and take the pearl.

Now, finally go back to the Slime Girl and you should be able to talk to her again and give her the pearl and She will say that you can have the orb. Now, you should have a happy mega slime, that you can bang whenever you want.

Dec 10, 2019
Why the saves of the older versions don't work on the newer ones? Even the saves of 0.750 are not working on 0.750.7. I have to start a game afresh after every update and sometimes its not really fun. I am thinking to quit the game for a few months to let the game progress and then download its updated version for next few months.
It's the nature of a game in alpha. Things are being added and changed to the code, and older saves have old code in them, not new code. Sometimes this means saves won't work or cause crashes.

Reactions: Yamemai

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
Right and need more poses lol

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
That Wat i did and stoped playing it

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
I try to run the game, but it says that theres a missing component called "Microsoft visual c++ Runtime". Where do I download and where to put the the file once I downloading it?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I try to run the game, but it says that theres a missing component called "Microsoft visual c++ Runtime". Where do I download and where to put the the file once I downloading it?

Download them, install them. The installer will handle the rest.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
love the new breeding ,now i can breed difference collores to get the collors i want.
Yeah, the colourblending is a welcome change.
I hope he sorts out the "Rename at conception" thing soon but I just wound up with:
"Kristina's Offpsring's Offspring's Offspring's Twin". I wonder if I can tack on another "Offspring" on the end of that.
Yes, I know we can rename them at will but the parent list doesn't update when you do.

Oddly, one of my nephs is amazingly fecund dispite not having the "Fertile" trait or a Fertility score of over 15 and neither do her partners.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Wow my 3080 works harder playing this than Medium. Any chance dev will enable dlss lol?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes